Glennwood_Quagmire
+3|6853
I have the LA851 medic unlock, I have the SF EX-Pack but dont get G36E in BF2. I don't remember if I got the medic unlock before or after I installed the EX-PACK if that make a differance?

GQ
s4vior6
Save's UR @$$
+1|6772|Somewhere in NYC
it shouldn't. just keep scrolling the weapons around. It should offer the G36 for the medic.
Home
Section.80
+447|6874|Seattle, Washington, USA

Well, you don't automatically get the G36E just because you have the L8. Have you actually unlocked the G36E yet?
IBKCKNURASS
Corrosion Inhibitor
+172|6763
u simply didnt unlock it. once u get to Sergeant Major youll get ur last 2 unlocks (dao and G36E). besides G36E is over rated. i like the l85 better.
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6815|Singapore

So its true you need to have the vanilla unlock before you can get the SF one?

I.e G3 before F2000, L85 before G36E etc etc.?
IBKCKNURASS
Corrosion Inhibitor
+172|6763

polarbearz wrote:

So its true you need to have the vanilla unlock before you can get the SF one?

I.e G3 before F2000, L85 before G36E etc etc.?
im assuming this is a question and the anwser is yes. IE if u check my stats and see what i have unlocked with this name, there were only 2 sf unlocks available to me the F2000 and the G36.
Guttridge
+0|6714
G36E sucks ass.

its not worth getting, the burst stops you from killing quickly and the sight is shit, stick with the l854a1 everyone!
BanG89
as good as me you never will be
+9|6778|Nederland

Guttridge wrote:

G36E sucks ass.

its not worth getting, the burst stops you from killing quickly and the sight is shit, stick with the l854a1 everyone!
i've already noticed some people call it the almighty G36E and i've unlocked it myself too. i find this is a good weapon with quick burst. u just need a good strategy to use it well.
atlvolunteer
PKMMMMMMMMMM
+27|6797|Atlanta, GA USA

BanG89 wrote:

Guttridge wrote:

G36E sucks ass.

i've already noticed some people call it the almighty G36E and i've unlocked it myself too. i find this is a good weapon with quick burst. u just need a good strategy to use it well.
I agree.  IMO, this is the best medic weapon.  My survivability went up a great deal after I started using the G36E.
Dirrty_Bird
Dirtier than thou
+5|6767|Vermont
I don't find it any better, it's just useful in different situations.  I would say that the AK-101 is the best for CQC, the G36-E is best for mid-range, and the L85 is best for looooong range.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard