~Smokey~
Steve Irwin Reincarnate
+396|6544|Internetfitlerland

After Silver.Inc asked me ingame whether the server AU ran BattleRecorder or not, I decided to waste 10 minutes of my (and your) time making a nice long post about it.  I might do this in Q & A form since people seem to get off on that.

Q: What is BattleRecorder?
A: BattleRecorder is a tool that records ingame footage of a round.  You may of seen it in some members movies.

Q: Does the BF2s.com AU server have BattleRecorder?
A: Short answer, yes.

Q: How can I get a hold of the footage?
A: Go to this link and using the time and date of the file, find the one that you want.

Q: So Ive found the BattleRecorder file I want, now what?
A: Click on the file to download it (they are normally less than 20mb's), click 'Save' and save to - My Doc's -> Battlefield 2 -> Profiles -> Default -> Demos.

Q: The download has finished, what next?
A: Start BF2, login and go to the 'Community' tab.  On the left there should be a list of all the BattleRecorder files you haven't downloaded and on the right there will be the files you have downloaded.  Select the file and click 'Play' in the bottom right.

For more information about how to use BattleRecorder once you have followed these steps, please take a look at this post by DMFDxUconn.

If you have any questions add me on xfire 'summit2', I'm on all day.

Last edited by ~Smokey~ (2007-01-08 01:26:21)

RavyGravy
Son.
+617|6412|NSW, Australia

yay for smokey
4_Phucsache
Property of BF2s©
+112|6589|Brisbane Australia
Good Job ~Smokey~ I would shout you a beer down the Brekky Creek but I dunno if you live close enough hehehe
~Smokey~
Steve Irwin Reincarnate
+396|6544|Internetfitlerland

Send it in the mail phuc, I will be waiting.
4_Phucsache
Property of BF2s©
+112|6589|Brisbane Australia
Nah thats ok mate I will just sit down by the river and drink it for you

I was however thinking with so many Brisbanites floating about on the forums we should try and organise a BF2s get together lol. As far as i am aware there hasnt yet been an official BF2s Meet held anywhere else.
Maxxxie74
+25|6577|Brisbane, Australia
I'd be into a Brisbane meeting.  Who else is up for it?

Max

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard