{BMF}*Frank_The_Tank
U.S. > Iran
+497|6548|Florida

Article on yahoo wrote:

NEW YORK - Civil rights activist Al Sharpton said Monday he is seriously considering a run for president. "I don't hear any reason not to," Sharpton, 52, said in an interview during an urban affairs conference sponsored by another civil rights leader, the Rev.  Jesse Jackson.  "If we're talking about the urban agenda, can you tell me anybody else in the field who's representing that right now?" Sharpton asked. "We clearly have a reason to run, and whether we do it or not we'll see over the next couple of months."

Sharpton mounted a long-shot bid for the White House in 2004, in which his wit and fiery denunciation of        President Bush often enlivened Democratic primary debates. He dropped out of the race after losing several state primaries and endorsed the eventual nominee, Massachusetts Sen.        John Kerry.

Despite widespread interest in the likely candidacy of another influential black Democrat, Illinois Sen. Barack Obama (news, bio, voting record), Sharpton said he's heard little substantive discussion of issues that might influence his decision about running.

"Right now we're hearing a lot of media razzle dazzle," Sharpton said. "I'm not hearing a lot of meat, or a lot of content. I think when the meat hits the fire, we'll find out if it's just fat or if there's some real meat there."

Sharpton said the candidate who impressed him most so far was former North Carolina Sen.        John Edwards, who has made poverty the central issue of his campaign.

Sharpton ran for the Senate from New York in 1988, 1992 and 1994, and ran for New York City mayor in 1997.
I really hope he doesnt run for president.....and if he does, I hope he doesnt win and he loses miserably.
Turquoise
O Canada
+1,596|6375|North Carolina
He won't get the nomination, so I don't know why he's even trying to run.  He's about as useless as Jesse Jackson these days.

Obama is a much better role model for the black community anyway, because his viewpoint is more moderate, and his delivery is more respectable.
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6663
There is no way he can win. He is a damn racist. He reminds me of gay person alway yelling "accept me, i'm gay!' and everyone saying, "ya we accepted it 10 years ago..."

He thinks it's still the 1950's when it come to black rights. He pisses me off so much, because of all the shit he stirs up.
{BMF}*Frank_The_Tank
U.S. > Iran
+497|6548|Florida

Superior Mind wrote:

There is no way he can win. He is a damn racist. He reminds me of gay person alway yelling "accept me, i'm gay!' and everyone saying, "ya we accepted it 10 years ago..."

He thinks it's still the 1950's when it come to black rights. He pisses me off so much, because of all the shit he stirs up.
You said it buddy.  This is exactly why I dont want him to with (if he runs).
jimbo21
+11|6622
this is not the first time he tried.
التعريفات
Squiggles
+102|6338|Cali
That would be awesome if Obama wins president
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6499|Global Command
Who?

Sharpton=media slut.