Gh0sT_RIder
+35|6396
I have been playing some bf2 lately, (after a short break of playing other games) and the first thing i noticed on my first game was the number of  arseholes that like to team kill you when you take their chopper/tank/jet. Although deducting in points is an effective way of stopping annoying teamkillers , what about those that have no care for their stats, and would happily teamkill anyone who dares to take thier j-10 (happened to me on countless occasions) and will continue to ruin your game until they get removed, which sometimes never happens. But what if bf2 had mirror damage (instead of him killing you in your jet the damage was reflected and it killed him) sure, it would take an aspect of realism out of the game but would be better than gettiing worked up over some noob who blew up your jet that you waited for. And I would sure rather take a death than the -6 score i get when i accidentally shoot someone and they punish.

what do you guys think?
SnobbyBoss
SAS Medic
+18|6710
Well, if EA/DICE tried to code it, we would find to our dismay we can't blow up enemy vehicles but we end up blowing ourselves up.
التعريفات
Squiggles
+102|6338|Cali

SnobbyBoss wrote:

Well, if EA/DICE tried to code it, we would find to our dismay we can't blow up enemy vehicles but we end up blowing ourselves up.
Chorcai
+49|6618|Ireland

التعريفات wrote:

SnobbyBoss wrote:

Deadmonkiefart
Floccinaucinihilipilificator
+177|6677
They did that in BF 1942.  It was abused.  Somebody takes your jet, you stand in front of them, you both die, you both race to get it first and the process repeats itself.  I usully do not have as much of a problem with team killers as much as I do with people forcing TKs by standing in front of you.
Mosh
+2|6714

Chorcai wrote:

التعريفات wrote:

SnobbyBoss wrote:

im in that 1% as well. unless its ur random retard being a jerk, all the tks against me are because i rush into where my team is throwing nades
B00MH3ADSH0T
Fresh NoobCaeks Here
+118|6361|Penrith,Nsw, Aus
In f.e.a.r you can turn mirror damage on
B00MH3ADSH0T
Fresh NoobCaeks Here
+118|6361|Penrith,Nsw, Aus
Who ever sent me a karma saying "hairy balls" and leaving no name can lick em
MetalChont
+18|6519|Sydney, Australia
I regularly crash full blackhawks into boats on Wake.  It's very amusing.  I also enjoy blowing up our jet and attack chopper before anyone can get in.  Then everyone starts throwing nades around the deck.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard