TuataraDude
+115|6523|Aotearoa
Nobody ever calls me a hacker............dammit! I'm too useless.

Last edited by TuataraDude (2007-01-07 16:53:12)

oChaos.Haze
+90|6439

YoBabysDaddy wrote:

oChaos.Haze wrote:

I was in UTI Wake server for about 20 minutes when these started coming at me.  I know I'm having a good night of BF2 when these come out.  How do you tell if you're having a good night?

http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p214 … /proof.jpg
It was a couple of rounds not 20 min by the way.I,m usually the last person to accuse someone of hacking but I gotta admit you your ability to hone in on a single infantry from the distances you were with no commander seemed suspicious and anyone playing against you would have thought the same.

I,m glad you posted this actually.It seems you like Wake a whole lot.Very interesting stats too, 127 kill streak huh? Wow,your right what were they thinking.
See even now, they still make fools out of themselves. 

It's a game, and you guys take it FAR too seriously.  Done.

Last edited by oChaos.Haze (2007-01-07 15:18:28)

YoBabysDaddy
+31|6824|St. Louis, MO

oChaos.Haze wrote:

YoBabysDaddy wrote:

oChaos.Haze wrote:

I was in UTI Wake server for about 20 minutes when these started coming at me.  I know I'm having a good night of BF2 when these come out.  How do you tell if you're having a good night?

It was a couple of rounds not 20 min by the way.I,m usually the last person to accuse someone of hacking but I gotta admit you your ability to hone in on a single infantry from the distances you were with no commander seemed suspicious and anyone playing against you would have thought the same.

I,m glad you posted this actually.It seems you like Wake a whole lot.Very interesting stats too, 127 kill streak huh? Wow,your right what were they thinking.
See even now, they still make fools out of themselves. 

It's a game, and you guys take it FAR too seriously.  Done.
Thats funny,I'm the one taking it too seriously and here you are posting a thread about it so you can try to brag to a bunch of people you don't even know.So you can get off your smug little high horse fool.

Oh yea, I wanna look cool too.....(done.)
oChaos.Haze
+90|6439
Only reason I'm on a high horse is cause I owned you so bad it had to hurt.  Then you claimed hax.  Get over it.  You're the idiot who calls ppl better then them hackers.  GG tho, nice try.
djphetal
Go Ducks.
+346|6336|Oregon
when your Lit teacher gives you the evil eye for not reading "As I Lay Dying"

fuck...
gameaddict
+35|6681|let op drempels

YoBabysDaddy wrote:

oChaos.Haze wrote:

and your kill streak is only 39, in other words you suck he doesn't DEAL WITH IT!!!!!!!
~FuzZz~
.yag era uoy fi siht deaR
+422|6323|Orrstrayleea
You know youve had a good night when you wake up in the bushes out the front of of your local police station wearing a condom with a pair a panties in your hand
cheshiremoe
Evil Geniuses for a sparsely populated tomorrow
+50|6710

gameaddict wrote:

YoBabysDaddy wrote:

oChaos.Haze wrote:

and your kill streak is only 39, in other words you suck he doesn't DEAL WITH IT!!!!!!!
No, he is just a chopper whore.  It is easy to own everyone on wake if you don't have to deal with the jets and the other chopper.  If you look at his infantry stats he can't own doing that.  His kill streak can be explaind by him doing nothing but flying on wake.  If no one else that you are playing against can fly then it is easy to go a whole round on wake with out dieing.  He is not that skilled, he just very specialized and in  a vehical thats hard to take out.

Last edited by cheshiremoe (2007-01-08 07:45:18)

oChaos.Haze
+90|6439

cheshiremoe wrote:

No, he is just a chopper whore.  It is easy to own everyone on wake if you don't have to deal with the jets and the other chopper.  If you look at his infantry stats he can't own doing that.  His kill streak can be explaind by him doing nothing but flying on wake.  If no one else that you are playing against can fly then it is easy to go a whole round on wake with out dieing.  He is not that skilled, he just very specialized and in  a vehical thats hard to take out.
I am the first to admit I have shitty infantry stats.  But so do you.  Throwing rocks from your glass house huh?
im_in_heaven
+27|6588
Stats only mean so much. I mean my chopepr stats arent the greatest. Im about 2.2 kdr but honestly thast because most of the time i play on a 64 player server and get bad pilots. So 2.2 doesnt do me justice when i solo im probably about 6 or 7:1 kdr so stats are to easily manipulated so stop screaming stats.
MurrayP
PKM Assasin
+0|6809|USA, IL
Pretty much anyone here with a 2:1 ratio I've noticed usually gets called hacker on most occasions.... its cool it happens to the best of us..... imcluding me whenever I play....
aLeX
.?
+160|6332|:D

You know you've had a good night when you wake up not knowing where you are, who you are and what the hell happened..
acidkiller187
+123|6631

TuataraDude wrote:

Nobody ever calls me a hacker............dammit! I'm too useless.
"HACKER"....ZomG
Skorpy-chan
+127|6346|Twyford, UK
You know you've had a good night when:
The enemy commander personally stops doing his job in order to duel with you.
You find yourself wishing the M1A2 had the horn from the Dukes of Hazzard.
You can sit by the UAV trailer on the Wake airfield laughing at the jet whores as you blow them up JUST as they get into the cockpit.
The knuckles on your mouse hand are aching.
The two guys you've been fragging together repeatedly all match finally get the control point off you, but your score convinces the commander to honour your request for atrillery and blow them into the ocean.
The list of people you've pissed off comprises most of the other team.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard