Goose_MP[TBG]
+1|6702
Rightyo... Im having some problems getting the last of the relatively easy awards.. any advice would be great. I have noticed that alot of the advice for some of the awards is find a low player server, and go nuts - this doesnt seem to work for australian servers*, as the decent ones always fill up quickly, and very few (if any) 32/48 person maps with max tickets are run.

Meritorius Unit - I can get the team pts easily enough - I just need to find a map that will actually last 26mins. Suggestions??

Infantry Officer - I have all the requirements except 25mins as squad leader IAR - same problem as above.

Basic Command Badge - I have seen my name register with 40pts numerous times after a match, but the command badge never seems to show up. Whats going on??

Knife Combat - best map for knife kills??

Thanks for the help.

* Due to the stingyness of australian telecommunications companies(yes telstra, ur refusal to upgrade communications infrastructure is now biting u on the arse),  "broadband" as the rest of the world knows is just a pipe dream for australians, and we are limited to playing australian servers due to ping considerations - i get pings of 200-400 for most of the world servers.
vandread
+1|6701
infantary officer = go and play on a 64mapsize

Meritorious = go as medic karkand 64mapsize and rewive people get flags and so on

commander bandge = go and command on 64 mapsize there you will get more than 50 before x2

knife bandge = i got my expert on SF its realy easy to get it you have to take knife and run to enemy jump and knife him i got 30 knife kills in one round and 0 deaths ^^

Last edited by vandread (2006-01-03 05:40:46)

Stephen_Sung_811007
+4|6708|Taiwan
i have problem with the knife badge- can someone suggest me a map that can get me my 7 knife kill?
a friend said the devils perch is good cuz they cant see clearly, but when they cant see clearly, i cant see clearly too.
Expert knife Video-is no help, because the ones he knife dont bunny hop all the time, i need some advice that would help me knife bunny hopping idiotic Chinese with F2000GLs in there hands, the people i play with.
Clayton_Bigsby
Dumptruck
+6|6828|ATX
if you want to play a long round (well enough for the time requirements) find a 64 player server with only like 30 people...
broncobullfrog
Extra Tender Juicy SPINY
+58|6759|The 70's
I always find rounds on Kubra Dam last longest even on 32 player servers, just because of the size and complexity of map - the tickets go down slow. for a knife-map try Sharqui, lots of cover and ambush points, and snipers.
fdcp_elmo
Rules over Sesamestreet
+5|6763|The Netherlands
Metorious is blackhawk piloting on mashtuur
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6724
knife is karkand or if ur an SF player, devils perch
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Home
Section.80
+447|6856|Seattle, Washington, USA

Meritorous - Kubra Dam
Infantry Officer - Kubra Dam
Knife - Ghost Town, hang out around the Convoy spawn point and knife the snipers on top of the really tall building and the ones in the tower.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard