Sh4d0wF0x14
+36|6434|luton. uk
hey guys, i have searched everywhere on the internet for the answers to some questions.

if you can answer these questions or find the answer to these questions then i will award lots of karma.

the questions are:

1. what is the total amount of the UK's total waste going to landfill?

2. what targets have been set to reduce the amount of waste going to landfill?

3. what proportion of our food is waste?

4. what are the options for dealing with food waste?

please help guys, its got to be in tomorow.

thanks in advance, and remember there is karma!!!!!
brome
brap.
+244|6557|Accidental, TK
tsk tsk. I would help but ... what subject is that anyway? I'm in the middle of my mocks atm. Joy of joys.
Chuckles
+32|6518
If the answers were unobtainable you probably wouldn't have been assigned the work. 

Google is your friend.  Hell, you may even have to crack open your textbook.
Sh4d0wF0x14
+36|6434|luton. uk
it is for science, it is case studies.
DoctorFruitloop
Level 13 Wrongdoer
+515|6516|Doncaster, UK
Have you tried having a look at the Environment Agency's Website?
Chuckles
+32|6518

DoctorFruitloop wrote:

Why would he do that when he can get you to do it for him?
Sh4d0wF0x14
+36|6434|luton. uk

Chuckles wrote:

If the answers were unobtainable you probably wouldn't have been assigned the work. 

Google is your friend.  Hell, you may even have to crack open your textbook.
google isnt my friend, it didnt help at all and we aint got text books.

pleas help guys....
Jasp
Bongabilla
+171|6632|The Outer Circle

Chuckles wrote:

Hell, you may even have to crack open your textbook.
The horror!...
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/11882/holteendersig2.jpghttps://forums.bf2s.com/img/avatars/11508.gif
DoctorFruitloop
Level 13 Wrongdoer
+515|6516|Doncaster, UK

Chuckles wrote:

DoctorFruitloop wrote:

Why would he do that when he can get you to do it for him?
Because if I spend my time finding the answers for him he'll, at best, know the answer to that question. If he has to have a look at the website he might actually stay a while, or revisit at  later time, and actually learn something.
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6736|UK
4. Food waste is best composted.
Sh4d0wF0x14
+36|6434|luton. uk

Vilham wrote:

4. Food waste is best composted.
thanks, for that i have left karma, i just need to extend that answer know, we are expected to write a small essay on that question.
Chuckles
+32|6518
I took on the first question and timed it.  It took me 4 minutes to find the answer using......Google.

Kid, you need to do this yourself.  This is really, really, really, easy stuff, and apparently you need all the learning you can get.
Sh4d0wF0x14
+36|6434|luton. uk
i am in the top set in my school, and also, am expected to get an a* in my exam in 8 days. what did you type in google?
Jasp
Bongabilla
+171|6632|The Outer Circle
How did I pass my exams before Google was invented ?
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/11882/holteendersig2.jpghttps://forums.bf2s.com/img/avatars/11508.gif
Chuckles
+32|6518

Sh4d0wF0x14 wrote:

i am in the top set in my school, and also, am expected to get an a* in my exam in 8 days. what did you type in google?
I truly did laugh out loud at this post.  That's just hilarious. 

Take the key words in your question and put them in google.  You may actually have to manipulate some data when you find the website I found.  It's really tough.  You take one number and perform an advanced mathematical procedure called "multiplication" using another number that you find on a whole separate page on the same website.  To determine which two numbers to use you'll have to use another advanced procedure called "thought".  You'll probably want to start another thread asking how to do that.  It's not cheating though!

This will probably take you most of the day, won't it?

Last edited by Chuckles (2007-01-08 08:12:37)

Sh4d0wF0x14
+36|6434|luton. uk
i know only need question 3 answering guys. please and thanks at the same time.
arson
+99|6607|New York

TPM-J45P3R- wrote:

Chuckles wrote:

Hell, you may even have to crack open your textbook.
The horror!...
The plastic is around it for a reason....
jkohlc
2142th Whore
+214|6496|Singapore
err dont know much about britain but i once saw an article in my country's papers...

its about a machine that turns food waste, rotting veggies etc. into methane and the methane can be used as gas for cooking...
DoctorFruitloop
Level 13 Wrongdoer
+515|6516|Doncaster, UK
Do you mean "what are the options for dealing with food waste?" or do you mean what proportion of our waste is food waste?

If it's the latter it's 60%
Chuckles
+32|6518

Sh4d0wF0x14 wrote:

i know only need question 3 answering guys. please and thanks at the same time.
It took me three minutes to find a study that showed the percentage of food waste for hospital food service.  I wonder how long it would take to go into more depth.....
cablecopulate
+449|6708|Massachusetts.
How is asking for the answers for your homework questions not cheating?

I bet you use hacks, too.
Sh4d0wF0x14
+36|6434|luton. uk

DoctorFruitloop wrote:

Do you mean "what are the options for dealing with food waste?" or do you mean what proportion of our waste is food waste?

If it's the latter it's 60%
oh thanks, great.. karmaered
Sh4d0wF0x14
+36|6434|luton. uk
this topic can be clsed know. thanks guys for all of ur answers and the websites thanks. bye all
cablecopulate
+449|6708|Massachusetts.
Also, after having so many people give you a hard time about finding this information since it's so easy, you can't really trust the answers you weren't given. They could be giving you wrong answers just to teach you a lesson. You're better off just finding them yourself now.
ElGordo
+1|6484
12.95%

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard