BN
smells like wee wee
+159|6776

D00MSAYER wrote:

Dunno if you know Crimson Tide (Movie):

Capt. Ramsey: "We're here to preserve democracy, not practice it."

If you are not able to follow simple commands, you are not qualified for military.
Nothing else to say.
Going to war is hardly a simple command.
deeznutz1245
Connecticut: our chimps are stealin yo' faces.
+483|6501|Connecticut

BN wrote:

D00MSAYER wrote:

If you are not able to follow simple commands, you are not qualified for military.
Nothing else to say.
It is the most simple. If you are well trained and truly dedicated you should be the most terrified you have ever been, but even more terrified to not fulfill your obligation as a soldier and a countryman.
Malloy must go
BN
smells like wee wee
+159|6776

deeznutz1245 wrote:

BN wrote:

D00MSAYER wrote:

Nothing else to say.
It is the most simple. If you are well trained and truly dedicated you should be the most terrified you have ever been, but even more terrified to not fulfill your obligation as a soldier and a countryman.
Just like in Nazi Germany?
arabeater
Do you have any idea how fooking busy I am?
+49|6688|Colorado Springs, CO

BN wrote:

deeznutz1245 wrote:

BN wrote:

Dude, have you ever served a day in your life for your country? I highly doubt it the way you talk like you about this shit. I have alot of respect for the Germans in WW2, they knew they were fighting against overwhelming odds and yet they still fought until the end. Every soldier, airmen, marine and seaman willingly signed an agreement stating that they would obey all orders from their superiors and fight all enemies foreign or domestic. This guy is no exception to the rule. I have served my country for almost 6 years now without any hesitation to go to war whenever or wherever my country tells me. This guy should be harshly punished and made an example of.
BN
smells like wee wee
+159|6776

arabeater wrote:

BN wrote:

deeznutz1245 wrote:

Dude, have you ever served a day in your life for your country? I highly doubt it the way you talk like you about this shit. I have alot of respect for the Germans in WW2, they knew they were fighting against overwhelming odds and yet they still fought until the end. Every soldier, airmen, marine and seaman willingly signed an agreement stating that they would obey all orders from their superiors and fight all enemies foreign or domestic. This guy is no exception to the rule. I have served my country for almost 6 years now without any hesitation to go to war whenever or wherever my country tells me. This guy should be harshly punished and made an example of.
Never served a day in my life, never will.

I don’t believe in blindly following anyone. Just because someone gives me an order does not mean I will follow it.
arabeater

BN wrote:

arabeater wrote:

BN wrote:

I don’t believe in blindly following anyone. Just because someone gives me an order does not mean I will follow it.
Thats sad man. I dunno what country your from but I feel sorry if it ever gets invaded and its full of people such as yourself. Do you think your life is more important than another persons?
Mogura
+17|6370|EUROPE

arabeater wrote:

BN wrote:

arabeater wrote:

Thats sad man. I dunno what country your from but I feel sorry if it ever gets invaded and its full of people such as yourself. Do you think your life is more important than another persons?
he must be from france
arabeater

Mogura wrote:

arabeater wrote:

BN wrote:

he must be from france
I dunno but like I said I hope its not full of people such as him. If so theyre doomed!
BN
smells like wee wee
+159|6776

arabeater wrote:

BN wrote:

arabeater wrote:

I am nobody’s tool to be used. Whether that's for nation building or pre-emptive wars started by a fraud. The Armed Forces are being used as political tools. That's not for me.

Perhaps I should clarify: If anyone invaded my country I would enlist.

And I am not from France you wank-stain.
arabeater

BN wrote:

arabeater wrote:

BN wrote:

I am nobody’s tool to be used. Whether that's for nation building or pre-emptive wars started by a fraud. The Armed Forces are being used as political tools. That's not for me.

Well before you said you would never join the Armed Forces, so the fact that you just said you would only if your country was to be invaded changes my argument.

Oh and BTW I never said you were from France you tool-bag!
BN
smells like wee wee
+159|6776

arabeater wrote:

BN wrote:

arabeater wrote:

Well before you said you would never join the Armed Forces, so the fact that you just said you would only if your country was to be invaded changes my argument.

Whats your argument then?
arabeater

BN wrote:

arabeater wrote:

BN wrote:

My argument is that this guy voluntarily joined the Army and he thinks that he can just say no to going to Iraq.
The Army should lay down the hammer on this asshat. He signed a contract and took an oath to obey all orders.
If this guy gets off easy then we are going to have a shit storm of military personnel following in his footsteps.
Lock this guy away for a long time to make an example to others thinking about doing the same.
BN
smells like wee wee
+159|6776

arabeater wrote:

BN wrote:

arabeater wrote:

My argument is that this guy voluntarily joined the Army and he thinks that he can just say no to going to Iraq.
The Army should lay down the hammer on this asshat. He signed a contract and took an oath to obey all orders.
If this guy gets off easy then we are going to have a shit storm of military personnel following in his footsteps.
Lock this guy away for a long time to make an example to others thinking about doing the same.
Agreed he should be punished but locked away? Sack him, no pension, whatever but putting him in the clink I think is a bit extreme.
arabeater

BN wrote:

arabeater wrote:

BN wrote:

Agreed he should be punished but locked away? Sack him, no pension, whatever but putting him in the clink I think is a bit extreme.
Yes we have to make him serve  the maximum penalty, because like I said if he is allowed to get away with this alot more servicemen will try the exact same shit. That cannot be allowed to happen. Period.
They signed an agreement that must be honored to the fullest. Once that agreement is full-filled than he can do whatever he wants, but until then he is government property.
deeznutz1245
+483|6501|Connecticut

BN wrote:

Then Shut the fuck up.
Malloy must go
d3v1ldr1v3r13
Satan's disciple on Earth.
+160|6693|Hell's prison
He signed his life away to the US military, Free will does not exist here.  Send his ass to prison, he is not a hero, he's an embarrassment.
d3v1ldr1v3r13
Satan's disciple on Earth.
+160|6693|Hell's prison

arabeater wrote:

BN wrote:

arabeater wrote:

Yes we have to make him serve  the maximum penalty, because like I said if he is allowed to get away with this alot more servicemen will try the exact same shit. That cannot be allowed to happen. Period.
They signed an agreement that must be honored to the fullest. Once that agreement is full-filled than he can do whatever he wants, but until then he is government property.
Technically the punishment for what hes done now is death...if we truly are in "wartime".
deeznutz1245
+483|6501|Connecticut

d3v1ldr1v3r13 wrote:

He signed his life away to the US military, Free will does not exist here.  Send his ass to prison, he is not a hero, he's an embarrassment.
Malloy must go
CameronPoe
+2,925|6563
From a legalistic point of view he should be punished for breaking a contractual agreement. Having said that  I admire him for choosing a prison term over fighting a war he believes to be morally wrong.
Pug
UR father's brother's nephew's former roommate
+652|6550|Texas - Bigger than France
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/17032609/?GT1=9033

Looks like this guy had a pretty good lawyer.

(two threads...thought you guys might miss it...so posted in both)
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6659|USA

CameronPoe wrote:

From a legalistic point of view he should be punished for breaking a contractual agreement. Having said that  I admire him for choosing a prison term over fighting a war he believes to be morally wrong.
Or fighting a war in which HE could get HIS ass shot off, whichever.
Mason4Assassin444
retired
+552|6670|USA

lowing wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

They offered him a desk job that he refused. He could have took it and kept his mouth shut if fear of loosing ass was the case.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6659|USA

Mason4Assassin444 wrote:

lowing wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

They offered him a desk job that he refused. He could have took it and kept his mouth shut if fear of loosing ass was the case.
Nope he had to "fight".......Being an officer as well as a pussy/coward would spread like wild fire throught out the ranks, and he knows it.
gun.KingRat
+12|6698
He's a coward. Line up the firing squad.
Fen321
+54|6505|Singularity
Most of those advocating the adherence to the contract he signed somehow overlook the domestic dimensions of the contract. If he views the war as being ILLEGAL and objects involvement in it he is simply complying with his contract as far as i can see.

Illegal wars are not started by soldiers hence they are not the ones that should be punished for lies.

But its funny i can state this and point back to other posts where people presented extremely well put arguments that don't dabble with the word pussy or traitor, but magically its ignored and the same rhetoric is reintroduced. The justification for the WAR is not present henceforth the war is ILLEGAL. The US is a belligerent occupier of Iraq under International Law and as such the personal responsible for the conflict should be held accountable.

Last edited by Fen321 (2007-02-07 18:32:55)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard