scottomus0
Teh forum ghey!
+172|6643|Wigan. Manchester. England.

Kmarion wrote:

ATG wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

Cant say that I agree with his signature however Political figures have always been fair game and he is not breaking a rule. However if you read rule 15 you can see that the topic is.
I don't think he is engaged in a personal attack. He saying WTF I've been banned for a lot less.
Requesting a ban for a member seems like a personal attack to me.

=OBS= EstebanRey - Needs banned for his signature
Ah

Oh and i agree with Kerry.
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6535|Global Command

Kmarion wrote:

ATG wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

Cant say that I agree with his signature however Political figures have always been fair game and he is not breaking a rule. However if you read rule 15 you can see that the topic is.
I don't think he is engaged in a personal attack. He saying WTF I've been banned for a lot less.
Requesting a ban for a member seems like a personal attack to me.

=OBS= EstebanRey - Needs banned for his signature
I think a personal attack would sound something like this;

something Spit might have said wrote:

You fucking commie prick, I want to see your ass banned.
By making a thread, he is opening it up for discussion.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6607|132 and Bush

I read his OP as a rhetorical question. If you want to get to specifics he is not exactly respecting mods neither :p .
Xbone Stormsurgezz
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6778|PNW

I've seen Esteban's signature. I just shrugged and went on to the next thread.

Homie22 wrote:

u dumbass bush is a fucktard shut the fuck up

thanks,
LMAO.

That coming from someone who can't even spell 'you.'

Last edited by unnamednewbie13 (2007-01-07 17:02:53)

ATG
Banned
Fair enough.
Major_Spittle
Banned
+276|6661|United States of America

ATG wrote:

His sig is rather shocking, but I have no objection to it other than its not reality.
Frankly, he beat me to it.
Are you saying you wish his sig would really happen?  The Iraqi government hang George Bush for killing Iraqis. 

That's some stupid shit.  I admit I would like to see Bush and a lot of other people held accountable for their actions (treason), but this is an "in house" thing and I would never advocate random violence toward our leaders by another entity.  I took an oath to protect our government, and so did you as I recall.

I find Americans supporting shit like that sig. and allowing it to be displayed very offensive. 

Go burn American flags with the terrorist if you support shit like this.  Bush is our Elected leader, advocate impeachment if you have a problem with that.
ATG
Banned

Major_Spittle wrote:

ATG wrote:

His sig is rather shocking, but I have no objection to it other than its not reality.
Are you saying you wish his sig would really happen?  The Iraqi government hang George Bush for killing Iraqis. 

That's some stupid shit.  I admit I would like to see Bush and a lot of other people held accountable for their actions (treason), but this is an "in house" thing and I would never advocate random violence toward our leaders by another entity.  I took an oath to protect our government, and so did you as I recall.

I find Americans supporting shit like that sig. and allowing it to be displayed very offensive. 

Go burn American flags with the terrorist if you support shit like this.  Bush is our Elected leader, advocate impeachment if you have a problem with that.
Yes, I'm saying Bush has fucked everything up so bad he should perhaps suffer the same fate, I'm fine with it being in house.

He will never be impeached over the war, thats all democrat nonsense. 1441 provided legal justification for the war, case closed.

I have never sworn an oath to my country. I have no problem with the U.S. killing Iraqis, that's not my beef, we are in a war, one I'd just as soon we win.
It's the border, it's the drunken sailor spending, it's the con of "fiscal conservative". It's the vast expansion of executive powers via back door methods. It's katrina, it's Harriet Myers, it's the silence about Iran supplying weapons and bombs to the Iraqi terrorist.
This ain't casual dislike, mind you. I voted for him twice. Part of my anger is being presented shit for choices every four years. I feel he is destroying America, and if I swear a vow, it's to the soil and constitution, not to the government that no longer values or represents that sacred document.

I've typed novels here defending this guy W. I can't do it anymore. Just because I'm known as a war mongering neocon does not translate into blind allegence.
Fuck Bush, he's got to go and anybody who does as he has done should be taken out.

It's seriously a matter of the survival of our nation.
This is Bush to Washington, Maddison, and you and me Spit.
https://i14.tinypic.com/2ps2lbb.gif
Major_Spittle
Banned

ATG wrote:

Major_Spittle wrote:

ATG wrote:

Yes, I'm saying Bush has fucked everything up so bad he should perhaps suffer the same fate, I'm fine with it being in house.

He will never be impeached over the war, thats all democrat nonsense. 1441 provided legal justification for the war, case closed.

I have never sworn an oath to my country. I have no problem with the U.S. killing Iraqis, that's not my beef, we are in a war, one I'd just as soon we win.
It's the border, it's the drunken sailor spending, it's the con of "fiscal conservative". It's the vast expansion of executive powers via back door methods. It's katrina, it's Harriet Myers, it's the silence about Iran supplying weapons and bombs to the Iraqi terrorist.
This ain't casual dislike, mind you. I voted for him twice. Part of my anger is being presented shit for choices every four years. I feel he is destroying America, and if I swear a vow, it's to the soil and constitution, not to the government that no longer values or represents that sacred document.

I've typed novels here defending this guy W. I can't do it anymore. Just because I'm known as a war mongering neocon does not translate into blind allegence.
Fuck Bush, he's got to go and anybody who does as he has done should be taken out.

http://i14.tinypic.com/2ps2lbb.gif
A lot of rhetoric for somebody that hasn't picked up a gun yet.  "Survival of our Nation", you obviously don't really think that or are not a patriot.

He is a shitty president that has betrayed the people that elected him.  Nobody before him has fixed the fence jumping problem or even addressed it.  Regan gave the illegals amnesty!  Shit is fucked up and getting worst.  I am right there with you, but you need to make your statements match your actions.
Stealth42o
She looked 18 to me officer
+175|6678
https://i10.tinypic.com/2h3agiv.png

O bo fucking hoooo.  Go cry somewhere else little one.  Genocide in Dafar, 100 killed every day in Iraq, and your biggest issue is a PS sig of a dumb ass in a noose.

Your seriously pathetic.

Get off the oxygen enriched blood my friend, it's turning you into a fucking idiot.

Last edited by Stealth42o (2007-01-07 18:36:30)

Obiwan
Go Cards !!
+196|6701|The Ville

Stealth42o wrote:

http://i10.tinypic.com/2h3agiv.png

O bo fucking hoooo.  Go cry somewhere else little one.  Genocide in Dafar, 100 killed every day in Iraq, and your biggest issue is a PS sig of a dumb ass in a noose.

Your seriously pathetic.

Get off the oxygen enriched blood my friend, it's turning you into a fucking idiot.
hahhahahhahahahahhahahhah i new someone would post that pic hahahhahahhahahhaha.
Robbie77
hammer time!
+26|6337|Toronto Canada
get over it man, im sure thatr in the history of this site that theirs been offensive sigs to other poeple/ things and no body said shit about it
[F7F7]KiNG_KaDaFFHi
Why walk when you can dance?
+77|6593|sWEEDen
Now you even have to be in the army and actually fight for having the right to have an opinion about the leader you have helped into office...twice? You actually have to pick up a gun for beeing "patriotic" and kill some terrorists before your vioce can be heard? Man ....that sucks.
Commie Killer
+192|6393

[F7F7]KiNG_KaDaFFHi wrote:

Now you even have to be in the army and actually fight for having the right to have an opinion about the leader you have helped into office...twice? You actually have to pick up a gun for beeing "patriotic" and kill some terrorists before your vioce can be heard? Man ....that sucks.
I dont think that is what he was saying, but I may be wrong.
[F7F7]KiNG_KaDaFFHi
Why walk when you can dance?
+77|6593|sWEEDen
I might be wrong too....it has happened before...
ATG
Banned

Major_Spittle wrote:

ATG wrote:

Major_Spittle wrote:

http://i14.tinypic.com/2ps2lbb.gif
A lot of rhetoric for somebody that hasn't picked up a gun yet.  "Survival of our Nation", you obviously don't really think that or are not a patriot.

He is a shitty president that has betrayed the people that elected him.  Nobody before him has fixed the fence jumping problem or even addressed it.  Regan gave the illegals amnesty!  Shit is fucked up and getting worst.  I am right there with you, but you need to make your statements match your actions.
You may call me a coward, if it pleases you, I forgive you.
I was 35 when the towers fell. My wife was pregnant. I own a business with 9 employees, so it wasn't really in the cards for me to join.
Before that the last thing that made me want to join was Somolia. If we had stayed there I might have joined, but we didn't.
I have contributed to Ranch Rescue and the Minutemen Project, but don't talk much about it here.
Ya, Regan blew it with amnesty.

What your saying is that if I was a patriot I'd recreate the Daily Plaza deal?
If I didn't have so many people depending on me I'd be a damn site more militant.  I could post pictures of me in the desert with my buddies and our "hardware" that'd make my wife nervous. We don't plink, we train.
I will bear arms to defend my country, and I'm preparred to do so.
I never claimed or stated I was ever in the military. Other people have implied so, and I'm perhaps guilty of not correcting them.
https://i3.tinypic.com/44qvh20.jpg

Last edited by ATG (2007-01-07 18:47:13)

Major_Spittle
Banned

[F7F7]KiNG_KaDaFFHi wrote:

I might be wrong too....it has happened before...
Not only are you wrong, you have little hope of ever being correct.
Turquoise
O Canada
+1,596|6411|North Carolina

Major_Spittle wrote:

Homie22 wrote:

Major_Spittle wrote:

Mods need to ban shit like this.  He has a picture of President Bush being Hanged.  You Mods need to Pull your heads out of your ass, you have banned me for real stupid shit as being "offensive" yet allow this?????
u dumbass bush is a fucktard shut the fuck up

thanks,
I agree that he is a shitty president.  This sig. is very offensive to all Americans and Illegal if you are a US citizen.  This is a US site.
Um...  It might be offensive, but it's not illegal.  That would be playing by China's rules....
SealXo
+309|6542
He needs to be banned for that shit

I jsut got banned for flaming a nazi
so he diserves that.

You can't fucking have that shit on, and especially with the quote next to it.

You cant fuckign compare someone who commits crimes against humanity by the genocide of millions of kurds being gassed and having retarted babies and closed assholes. Fuck that guy.

How the fuck is that comparable to killing people who have bombs strapped to there chest?

exactly.

Saddam Insane PERSONALLY killed hundred, maybe thousands of people BRUTALLY.

This guy makes himself sound like a kindergardner that somehow made it to Poltical History and then failed.
Turquoise
O Canada
SealXo, all grammar aside, I agree that Saddam and Bush aren't comparable.

Still, even if I disagree with the comparison, I'm not going to lobby for someone being kicked, unless they really violate the site rules.  I don't recall there being a rule against this type of sig.

Feel free to correct me.
Chief_(OwNaGe)
+46|6450
3 words:
Freedom
of
Speech
SealXo
+309|6542

Turquoise wrote:

Still, even if I disagree with the comparison, I'm not going to lobby for someone being kicked, unless they really violate the site rules.  I don't recall there being a rule against this type of sig.

Feel free to correct me.
Well, what if i put a picture of a nazi pointing a lugar at the head of some crying jewish mother?

Shes about to die, from a face of someone evil. Bad enough? rewind<<< I edit the picture and paste on churchhills head for some reason or another, which is grossly offensive enough with the unedited picture.

I think if a mod saw that, then there would be atleast a removal.

---------
oh and for that freedom of speech post.

That is only eligaible if it doesn't infringe upon another persons rights, which i believe the (9th?) amendment states that you are entiled to rights not listed.  I'm not positive about that though.

Last edited by SealXo (2007-01-07 20:00:04)

Turquoise
O Canada

SealXo wrote:

Turquoise wrote:

Feel free to correct me.
Well, what if i put a picture of a nazi pointing a lugar at the head of some crying jewish mother?

Shes about to die, from a face of someone evil. Bad enough? rewind<<< I edit the picture and paste on churchhills head for some reason or another, which is grossly offensive enough with the unedited picture.

I can't predict what the mod response would be, but I wouldn't remove it, if it was Churchill's head.

The first thing you mentioned was a racial attack though.  Generally speaking, you can get away with insulting an individual, but if you make it racially prejudiced, it's probably going to be censored.
SealXo
+309|6542

Turquoise wrote:

SealXo wrote:

Turquoise wrote:

Feel free to correct me.

I can't predict what the mod response would be, but I wouldn't remove it, if it was Churchill's head.

The first thing you mentioned was a racial attack though.  Generally speaking, you can get away with insulting an individual, but if you make it racially prejudiced, it's probably going to be censored.
So you're saying that if i insult someone who openly admits that they are infact a neo-nazi.( And say I'm Jewish,) and i tell them to fuck off for the genocide of 6-million people + gays, retards, and many others, I'm the bad guy?. ...heh.

If i called the guy a kraut or something okok fine. But a Nazi, you should be able to say whatever you want

Last edited by SealXo (2007-01-07 20:05:01)

Chief_(OwNaGe)
+46|6450

SealXo wrote:

---------

That is only eligaible if it doesn't infringe upon another persons rights, which i believe the (9th?) amendment states that you are entiled to rights not listed.  I'm not positive about that though.
Okay, my bad. I don't know all that much about the amendments, but you are probably right. I mean if the Daily Show can harass the shit out of Bush, what's the difference between that and this signature?
SealXo
+309|6542

Chief_(OwNaGe) wrote:

SealXo wrote:

---------

Okay, my bad. I don't know all that much about the amendments, but you are probably right. I mean if the Daily Show can harass the shit out of Bush, what's the difference between that and this signature?
I think its funny myself, when he fucks up on stage.  See thats not false, its true. Hah. But the show (i dont believe) ever pastes a picture of bush over a execution of a crazy dictator. Along with some offensive commentary along with it.

Then bush is also protected by freedom of the press, so the daily show can't say something thats false.

Havign  picture of him being hanged, is false

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard