Poll

Do you have trouble with your joysitck?

yes41%41% - 16
no58%58% - 23
Total: 39
theit57
I am THE Frodo Baggins.
+124|6440|6 feet under
how do you do an ingame calibration? i keep turning left in the chopper when i get in and i keep veering left when i try to take off, and its hard as hell to re center my self. HELP PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
JE3146
+109|6612|Oregon
unplug your joystick, reset to default controls, plug your joystick in, and then set your controls...
theit57
I am THE Frodo Baggins.
+124|6440|6 feet under

JE3146 wrote:

unplug your joystick, reset to default controls, plug your joystick in, and then set your controls...
will try
MagikTrik
yes.....but your still gay
+138|6412|Pittsburgh, PA USA
What kinda joystick is it? Does it come with software? How old is it, like has it been used alot or is it new?
theit57
I am THE Frodo Baggins.
+124|6440|6 feet under

MagikTrik wrote:

What kinda joystick is it? Does it come with software? How old is it, like has it been used alot or is it new?
digital 3d; 2yrs old; lost the install cd; semi used
JE3146
+109|6612|Oregon

theit57 wrote:

MagikTrik wrote:

digital 3d; 2yrs old; lost the install cd; semi used
Any luck?
wooly-back-jack
Jihaaaaaad!!!
+84|6781|England

theit57 wrote:

how do you do an ingame calibration? i keep turning left in the chopper when i get in and i keep veering left when i try to take off, and its hard as hell to re center my self. HELP PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
sounds simple but honestly, try it.
When you load the game and it sticks on the loading map screen for a short while when you join a server, wiggle your joystick.  Wiggle it so you cover every angle/corner, this calibrates it.
I used to get that alot with my saitek cyborg evo.
wooly-back-jack
Jihaaaaaad!!!
+84|6781|England
http://www.logitech.com/index.cfm/produ … goryid=372

you could also look for your stick on there and find the latest driver
theit57
I am THE Frodo Baggins.
+124|6440|6 feet under
trying it right now
Archer
rapes face
+161|6465|Canuckistan
I don't have a joystick so....

Null vote.
wooly-back-jack
Jihaaaaaad!!!
+84|6781|England
...but +1?
wooly-back-jack
Jihaaaaaad!!!
+84|6781|England
not like postcounts mean big e-willys around here
HaVoK-RooKiE
+27|6689|United Kingdom
I never had troubles with my joystick when i used my old logitec one, then i bought a Cyborg Evo (saitek one and now  every now and then my missles will fire by iteself and if i swap to bombs they will drop by themselves and it switches me to on the bombers if im alone it sometimes switches me to gunner/tv guid view because i have that set up on my joystick also.. has done this a few times with all the above mentions at the same time but usually stops after a bit.. so i dunno why it does it.
theit57
I am THE Frodo Baggins.
+124|6440|6 feet under

HaVoK-RooKiE wrote:

Inow  every now and then my missles will fire by iteself and if i swap to bombs they will drop by themselves and it switches me to on the bombers if im alone it sometimes switches me to gunner/tv guid view
well then change it, but i tried resetting the commands but it still does it (maybe thats because i forgot to open the LGS before i started
iPoon.be
Internet Poon
+145|6571|Belgium
giggles @ thread title
wooly-back-jack
Jihaaaaaad!!!
+84|6781|England

HaVoK-RooKiE wrote:

I never had troubles with my joystick when i used my old logitec one, then i bought a Cyborg Evo (saitek one and now  every now and then my missles will fire by iteself and if i swap to bombs they will drop by themselves and it switches me to on the bombers if im alone it sometimes switches me to gunner/tv guid view because i have that set up on my joystick also.. has done this a few times with all the above mentions at the same time but usually stops after a bit.. so i dunno why it does it.
never had or heard of that, u using a wireless one with low batteries or something?
Mines wired, no probs apart from the swinging left at take off but wiggling the stick before you play sorts that.
Warstarz
+11|6473

iPoon.be wrote:

giggles @ thread title
Yeah this is just asking for someone to come in and make fun of it.

for the recor, I use my l33t keyboard and mouse for all my flying.
Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|6369

Go see a Doctor. Maybe he will give you a couple suppository's.  +1 for your Joystick problems.

I had to include this one...

d.cripz wrote:

A good tip is to put a sock over your joystick while u fondle with it. Believe me when i say it is a pain in the ass to clean your monitor after a good session.
Joke about the title? Done. And Done. 

Last edited by Im_Dooomed (2007-01-07 12:00:04)

Nature is a powerful force. Those who seek to subdue nature, never do so permanently.
StokoE
Losers-Server
+51|6882|UK
no.  kthx

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard