oBy| Back In Business
+28|6460
counterstrike sucks but good guide anyway
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6598|132 and Bush

hurricane2oo5 wrote:

counter strike is poop
Even the Hacks are leaving..lol . Same happened with BHD.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
wooly-back-jack
Jihaaaaaad!!!
+84|6738|England
saying its shite is no excuse for cheating in any game.
Deadmonkiefart
Floccinaucinihilipilificator
+177|6703
Wrong Game
This guide just states the obvious. If any professional player doesn't know these spam spots they shouldn't be playing the game. This guide is useless though since most players here are pubbers and play scrub FPS' like Source or BF2/2142. It's a decent attempt at a guide for beginner players who want to go beyond being pub stars, but it doesn't have much credibility beyond that.

Good attempt though.

Reading some other posts, you can tell which people are the ones who never got past pubbing.

"OMFG GAME DOESNT REG" - It's called getting a 500-1000 FPS server and not a shitty Clanservers.
"OMFG CHEETERS" - Get past CAL-O. Better yet, go CEVO or something.
"OMFG BAD ADMINS" - Same as above.
"OMFG TKS" - Join #Findclan on IRC.Gamesurge.net and get good. Then you won't face them.
"OMFG SHOOTING THREW WAllZ" - ...cry? LoLuMaD?

Last edited by TheCanadianTerrorist (2007-01-05 00:43:38)

joker8baller
+68|6664

Mafia47 wrote:

i really don't get why people still play 1.6 and argue that its better than source. I guess people just like how vac doesn't really care if you have hacks for 1.6 considering that almost 3/4 of people who play 1.6 have hacks for it...source is a better game than 1.6
Source... has no hitbox?

1.6 is still where the pros play ^^

Last edited by joker8baller (2007-01-06 13:13:57)

wooly-back-jack
Jihaaaaaad!!!
+84|6738|England
pro lol
sorry it just tickles me, have fun yeah but pro?
its a mouse & keyboard fgs they arent trained killers!
mattajohnstone
+15|6786

straz_mataz wrote:

hurricane2oo5 wrote:

counter strike is poop
i played one round...fuck this back to bf2
fucking right!
StokoE
Losers-Server
+51|6838|UK
Topic sucks as much as the game.. why did i waste 10 mins of my life reading this drizzle
Sarrk
O-O-O A-O A
+788|6653|Brisbane, Australia

Is it like haxing on teh yu0r megahurtz?
+5|6318
The game is okay to play with friends in lans but it sucks to play on public servers. Too many cheaters and hacks. What the guy posted wasn't a hack really...
Ayumiz
J-10 whore
+103|6731|Singapore
Meh cs, is so esay to play, watch my awp and ak pwn:P.
PvtStPoK
paintball > bf2
+48|6512|montreal, quebec

1 word for this thread: bullshit.

theses are only wall spots where you can shoot through objects and still  shoot your enemy. take any rifles, plus come other guns and you can "wall". i played long enough  to know its not hacking, its skills and if you are  retarded  enough to think this is hacking, then you suck.   most of servers will call you noob just to think its hacking. forget your pub server, you'll only learn how to aim and whine about other players who are actually better then you. find 4 others retards  like you and try  to attempt CAL-O for a season. you will most likely get your ass kicked but at least you might learn a bit more about how to pay CS. and if you really suck (which i presume if you think your "guide" is for hacking),  theres the OGL league for kids, you might want to give it a try since its loaded with angry teens  and "hackers" like you.

i'll quote one of my t-shirt

Its a shame that stupidity isn't painful
autopilot
banned
+115|6345

StokoE wrote:

Topic sucks as much as the game.. why did i waste 10 mins of my life reading this drizzle
To waste and extra 30 seconds posting that you thought it sucked!

PvtStPoK wrote:

1 word for this thread: bullshit.

theses are only wall spots where you can shoot through objects and still  shoot your enemy. take any rifles, plus come other guns and you can "wall". i played long enough  to know its not hacking, its skills and if you are  retarded  enough to think this is hacking, then you suck.   most of servers will call you noob just to think its hacking. forget your pub server, you'll only learn how to aim and whine about other players who are actually better then you. find 4 others retards  like you and try  to attempt CAL-O for a season. you will most likely get your ass kicked but at least you might learn a bit more about how to pay CS. and if you really suck (which i presume if you think your "guide" is for hacking),  theres the OGL league for kids, you might want to give it a try since its loaded with angry teens  and "hackers" like you.

i'll quote one of my t-shirt

Did you read the part where I explained the name? No. Come on, at least try to find some reason to it, read all of it.

112505 wrote:

The game is okay to play with friends in lans but it sucks to play on public servers. Too many cheaters and hacks. What the guy posted wasn't a hack really...
Well how about reading all of it, like where the name comes from? I never called it a hack.

Last edited by autopilot (2007-01-19 14:00:52)

PvtStPoK
paintball > bf2

since when walling CTs is considered as hacking? God i must have been hacking for a couple of years then.

autopilot wrote:

Well how about reading all of it, like where the name comes from? I never called it a hack.
you are really dumber then i thought. you named your post How to hax! , you explain what is haxing after you say your post isn't about hacking. make up your mind kid or quit smoking weed, its not good for you

Last edited by PvtStPoK (2007-01-20 04:29:06)

autopilot
banned
+115|6345

PvtStPoK wrote:

since when walling CTs is considered as hacking? God i must have been hacking for a couple of years then.

autopilot wrote:

you are really dumber then i thought. you named your post How to hax! , you explain what is haxing after you say your post isn't about hacking. make up your mind kid or quit smoking weed, its not good for you

autopilot wrote:

WARNING:
If you learn anything from this guide you will most likely be whined/accused for cheating. Therefore, hax on your own risk.

What is "Haxing"?

Well, it comes from the word hack, therefore cheat. To be more precise, wallhack.
When we are talking about "haxing", it is usually you getting hit through a wall.
I was probably expecting alot from you to put two things together, guess I should bring everything on a silver platter.
PvtStPoK
paintball > bf2

since when haxing mean walling?  shit, i've haxed CS for so many years then... Shame on me im a cheater
autopilot
banned
+115|6345

You still don't get it?

Detailed explanation:

The guide was originally written in norwegian. Calling someone a vegger is not very practical, few people understand it and no one thinks you could have shot through a wall, so hacker was being used. Ofcourse people are lazy so they call it haxing sometimes. To distinguish a difference I partially out of sarcasm, and partially because I tend to get called a hacker while "walling" as you call it, I started to call i haxing.

[/silver platter]

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard