sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6799|Argentina
Since EA doesn't provide much information about the game I'd like you to contribute to make a full Q&A about BF2142 and its secrets.  Please try to avoid obvious tips and/or bad jokes like to shoot click left mouse button.  I will add all of your Q&A's here. 

Q: What does a Titan Air Drop mean and how do you earn the Troop Transporter Pin?
A: You must get a transport and hover over the lower platform of the titan, 10 people must spawn on you and pod onto the titan, then the pilot gets the pin.  So, the Air Drop happens every time that someone spawns on you in the titan.
Provided by 47man

Q: What defuses the apm, rdx and motion mines?
A: The Zeller (unlocked sniper rifle), the defuser, rdx itself: blow it up next to the apm or w/e and it disappears.
Provided by Retalliation[1337]

Last edited by sergeriver (2007-01-06 10:49:18)

Retalliation[1337]
Robin Hood ---> "u got arrownd"
+51|6516|Belgium
Q:What defuses the apm rdx and motion mines?
A:The zeller (unlocked sniper rifle),the defuser (duh ),rdx itself:blow it up next to the apm or w/e and it disapears
jkohlc
2142th Whore
+214|6568|Singapore
click the left mouse button to shoot
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6799|Argentina

jkohlc wrote:

Perhaps some of the tips are obvious but not everyone knows how to make things happen in BF2142.
Salgurdar
+6|6431|Melbourne, Australia

jkohlc wrote:

best. tip. evar
BabySpinach
Phone Spammer
+207|6633|Charlottesville, Virginia, USA
To move around, press the W A S and D keys.
jkohlc
2142th Whore
+214|6568|Singapore
to teabag, walk over to the body of any soldier and press and release the crouch button repeatly

Last edited by jkohlc (2007-01-06 07:31:46)

PhaxeNor
:D
+119|6458|Norway | Unkown

sergeriver wrote:

Q: What does a Titan Air Drop mean and how do you earn the Troop Transporter Pin?
A: You must get a transport and hover over the titan, 10 people must spawn on you and pod onto the titan, then the pilot gets the pin.  So, the Air Drop happens every time that someone spawns on you in the titan.
Provided by 47man
Have to land on the lower platform on the Titan.. All the way on the back.. You won't get anything if they land on the upper one. I havn't been getting anything when they landed on the top one
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6799|Argentina
Apparently, there are many smart asses in here.
thtthht
maximum bullshit
+50|6372|teh alien spaceshit
Q. How do you die?
A. to die, get a RDX and blow yourself up.
Zoom using the right mouse button.
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6799|Argentina

thtthht wrote:

Q. How do you die?
A. to die, get a RDX and blow yourself up.
Zoom using the right mouse button.
FF off?
Macroman
+1|6475

SAF.Phaxe wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

A: You must get a transport and hover over the titan, 10 people must spawn on you and pod onto the titan, then the pilot gets the pin.  So, the Air Drop happens every time that someone spawns on you in the titan.
Provided by 47man
Have to land on the lower platform on the Titan.. All the way on the back.. You won't get anything if they land on the upper one. I havn't been getting anything when they landed on the top one
Incorrect, if you don't get the point its because you are too high/low above the titan.
PhaxeNor

Macroman wrote:

SAF.Phaxe wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

Provided by 47man
Incorrect, if you don't get the point its because you are too high/low above the titan.
I have been in the same hight as the Titan AA gun on the second level and a bit above.... Didn't get any points or anything...

But when im above the first level. Same hight as second level. I get assist points when they land.. Mean, troop landed on first level.. As this doesn't work for second level

Notice here: http://bf2142.saf-squad.co.uk/?p=49

Last edited by SAF.Phaxe (2007-01-06 11:37:28)

doc. josh
+48|6587

Macroman wrote:

SAF.Phaxe wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

Provided by 47man
to low above the titan EH
Stingray24
Proud member of the vast right-wing conspiracy
+1,060|6487|The Land of Scott Walker
How long do APMs stay?  Til the soldier that deployed it dies?  Or is there a time limit?
PhaxeNor

Stingray24 wrote:

How long do APMs stay?  Til the soldier that deployed it dies?  Or is there a time limit?
Until the Soldier die or deploy new APM's
Tetn1s
+59|6684|Los Angeles
Q:How do you use hacks in BF2142
A:Alt+F4
Afrika_18
+26|6584
can engineers defuse mines without the long-range defuser (the unlock).  That is, can they use their repair thingy like in BF2 at close range?
Afrika_18
+26|6584

jkohlc wrote:

to teabag, walk over to the body of any soldier and press and release the crouch button repeatly
Actually, this is a good tip.  Lots of n00bs don't know what tea-bagging is, now hopefully, we'll see more of it.
l41e
+677|6690

I just thought of a non-smartassed one.

Q: How do you crouch in a walker?
A: Z.
Afrika_18
+26|6584

jkohlc wrote:

*in Simon Cowell's voice* "Very predictable.  If this were a pre-school comedy audition then yes...  But, believe it or not, this is a REAL competition.  Definately NO."
jord
+2,382|6720|The North, beyond the wall.

PhaxeNor wrote:

Stingray24 wrote:

I don't think so.

Even after i die they are still there and i still get kills...

I'll give you a tip,i haven't seen anybody doing this apart from me yet so...

That Engineer unlock that acts as a UAV for vehicles,well you can stick to tp your Tank/Gunship etc and it helps me find any enemies around corners and stuff.

Also the scope stabilizer works for the Lambert.

And shooting the Walker from underneath at the Vents can result in 1-2 shot kills on it with Pilum.Probably other Anti Armour weapons as well.
Use0fWeapons
Get repairs here
+60|6575|Doncaster - UK

jord wrote:

PhaxeNor wrote:

Stingray24 wrote:

I don't think so.

Even after i die they are still there and i still get kills...
There is a time limit after your death.  They stay put untill you die - plus some time then fade out.
Or lay more. 
So dont resupply and lay more mine / apms etc, the first ones dissapear.

I'll give you a tip,i haven't seen anybody doing this apart from me yet so...
That Engineer unlock that acts as a UAV for vehicles,well you can stick to tp your Tank/Gunship etc and it helps me find any enemies around corners and stuff.
Just got told this the other day, so obviouse, but i never did it.  Good tip.

My tip......
You can repair air transport from inside.  Seat F7.

Good thread, shame about the mini derailment.

Last edited by Use0fWeapons (2007-02-16 07:25:57)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard