Bell
Frosties > Cornflakes
+362|6555|UK

{TL}SHARPSHOOTER wrote:

I was thinking of the weapon list: theres lil rock, rock, and big rock.
Same with stix and spears, theyve just got 3 sizes.
As for vehicles they should go Flinstone style.

Language consists of barks and growls.
Any more ideas?
Congratulations, you have been promoted to the rank of Fred Flinstone.  Choose your unlock's, and its a feckin wooden club, BAHAHAHAHAHAAHA!

Bf3, set near futre would be by far the best idea, and double the size of the maps, with proper conquest, total invasion of set area's, didnt bf2 originally have plans for 128 players?  That would kick asss.  Be nice to if victory in one map would effect the battle on the next map, e.g the Americans invade an island (wake 2020 anyone?) and upon the next map, the chinese are ready with multiple carriers and more J-10s than bullets!  Or even, the Americans manage to set up a huge base and they have the edge, keeping it mixed up like that is a huge insentive to go for the win, rather than just point whore.

Martyn
-MIKI3.
+70|6649|The Netherlands
Battlefield: Bad Company
Pernicious544
Zee Tank Skank
+80|6706|MoVal So-Cal

-MIKI3. wrote:

Thats consoles. Anyways......Korea, Korea, KOREA!!!!!!!
TheDarkRaven
ATG's First Disciple
+263|6630|Birmingham, UK

Pernicious544 wrote:

-MIKI3. wrote:

Just beaten to it!
It's so obvious - Battlefield: Korea

You damn Americans had your Vietnam, now the rest of us want the Korean War made into a video game. 3 'factions' like BF2 (UN/South Koreans, North Korean, Chinese), it'd be a bit like an expansive Euro Forces (and a lot better, I hope). This is what I'd be looking for.
-MIKI3.
+70|6649|The Netherlands

Pernicious544 wrote:

-MIKI3. wrote:

first Xbox 360 and PS3, and then also PC and PSP
Mogura
+17|6368|EUROPE
it should be set in the 1500 - 1700, the pirats time ;-), with old stile cannons and flint guns, each flag is on separate island, and we use sail ships , fregates, galions, and so to go from one to other islan ;-) and fight in between from  ship to ship with cannons and guns, and when on ground there  you use horses and donkeys :p to take over fortress, flags , towns .... :p

it would be funny  i tell you ;-)
Zeppo Johnson
+47|6718|Finland
MMOFPS would be so fun... Never ending battles, huge amount of players all around the world attacking to military bases and cities,  destroyable enviroments, some expansion pack which gives you the ability to fight in space... *drool*
Zefar
+116|6655|Sweden
I would like to see another version of BF2142 or maybe like BF3000 though it should still have the normal bullet battles but you should be able to destroy a whole lot of more things.

Though they somehow fixed the weather on earth with some thing and now it's back to it's normal state. :3
samfink
+31|6561
mabe battlefiel;d cavemen would be good. assault has stones to throw,support gives more stones and can throw them faster, sniper has a sling to throw stones further, spec ops isn't present, engineers have anti-vehicle stones, vehicles are creatures. no commander, unlocks are larger stones.
doc. josh
+48|6551
battlefield korea no one ahs made a game on it y not start now
doc. josh
+48|6551

Hoot wrote:

If there is another battlefield after 2142 it would be cool if it was a midevil one

Hoot
friken rights swards lances cinda like midevel total war 2 but it would have to have 64 vs 64 player maps to give it the feel of  huge midevil battle field u could have general 4 cammander he has his own class then archer engineer could build catapults and trebushais, sward man mas man and support could ride horses and have claymor swards u know the big ones
doc. josh
+48|6551

SmilingBuddha wrote:

Or maybe BF Korean War.   Yanks, South Koreans, North Koreans in 1950's.
don't for get the Canadians
OmniDeath
~
+726|6650

samfink wrote:

mabe battlefiel;d cavemen would be good. assault has stones to throw,support gives more stones and can throw them faster, sniper has a sling to throw stones further, spec ops isn't present, engineers have anti-vehicle stones, vehicles are creatures. no commander, unlocks are larger stones.
http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=34911

I would personaly like to see something that takes place fairly modern again, within 50 years or less.
motherdear
+25|6657|Denmark/Minnesota (depends)
they should make a war on another planet, it should be set timewise the same as bf2 but the world would have gone up a whole other revolution three. so instead they might not even have tanks but maybe something that can do all kinds of other stuff, because they might have developed a fision reactor instead of the helicopter, they could whatever they would like and we wouldn't be bound remotely to our currently bf serie games.
thtthht
maximum bullshit
+50|6337|teh alien spaceshit
Probably bad compny.
EA doesn't care about Koreans.... that is why I don't trust them.. I am a Korean.

Last edited by thtthht (2007-01-07 00:08:15)

47man
+46|6430|Cali

Mogura wrote:

it should be set in the 1500 - 1700, the pirats time ;-), with old stile cannons and flint guns, each flag is on separate island, and we use sail ships , fregates, galions, and so to go from one to other islan ;-) and fight in between from  ship to ship with cannons and guns, and when on ground there  you use horses and donkeys :p to take over fortress, flags , towns .... :p

it would be funny  i tell you ;-)
There is a pirates mod for 1942... pretty cool.
Commando
+8|6607
They should just update BF2 like the update from Counter-Strike to Counterstrike:Source. Make the game even better. I would still be playing BF2 if 2142 wasnt out, and im sure I would play BF3 instead of 2142 once it came out. No need for a completely new scenario.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard