Poll

do you like and listen to my chemical romance?

yeah they are awsome10%10% - 9
yeah there ok8%8% - 7
sometimes14%14% - 12
nope they are crap52%52% - 45
nope never heard of them14%14% - 12
Total: 85
Sh4d0wF0x14
+36|6435|luton. uk
do you or dont you?

also discuss your favourite songs by my chemical romance.
Sydney
2λчиэλ
+783|6814|Reykjavík, Iceland.
Do I dare speak the E-word?
Sh4d0wF0x14
+36|6435|luton. uk
wat E word lol go on
Bell
Frosties > Cornflakes
+362|6520|UK

My ex loves them so therefor I must detest them!

Martyn
Sydney
2λчиэλ
Emo.

They just strike me as a Emo band....Don't know if they are though so I'm not pointing fingers.
Sh4d0wF0x14
+36|6435|luton. uk
they are a good band, have you ever heard any of there songs mate??
Sydney
2λчиэλ
nope

But I don't think I would be interested, the only thing I want to hear is riffs, solos and satanic worshipping .
Sh4d0wF0x14
+36|6435|luton. uk
download one of there songs and just listen to it, it cant hurt to give them a go, they aint that bad really.
{BMF}*Frank_The_Tank
U.S. > Iran
+497|6548|Florida

PBAsydney wrote:

Anymore any band that is constructed of people <27 years old and has even remotely long hair is an emo band it seems.

I think they are pretty kick ass.....though I admit I think their first album was much better than this current one.
{BMF}*Frank_The_Tank
U.S. > Iran
+497|6548|Florida

Sh4d0wF0x14 wrote:

download one of there songs and just listen to it, it cant hurt to give them a go, they aint that bad really.
I recommend "Helena" or "Ghost of You"

Both rock the shit man.
Sydney
2λчиэλ
I listened to one song at youtube, and I have to say it's emo crap, sorry, just my opinion.
Sh4d0wF0x14
+36|6435|luton. uk
nah i like the current one, i like famous last words and black parade, they are kick arse songs.
Sydney
2λчиэλ

{BMF}*Frank_The_Tank wrote:

PBAsydney wrote:

Anymore any band that is constructed of people <27 years old and has even remotely long hair is an emo band it seems.

I think they are pretty kick ass.....though I admit I think their first album was much better than this current one.
Meh, it's because they use makeup.
ozzie_johnson
+98|6628|Penrith, N.S.W, Australia
NOWAY, i hate emo shit
hyper_sniper21
+1|6594
fuck that emo shit
brome
brap.
+244|6558|Accidental, TK
{BMF}*Frank_The_Tank
U.S. > Iran
+497|6548|Florida

PBAsydney wrote:

PBAsydney wrote:

I will say the makeup thing is a bit faggish....but hey, I dont really care if they look like transvestite hookers, as long as they rock out and make good music that I like.
Sh4d0wF0x14
+36|6435|luton. uk
damn right, it dont matter what they look like it is there music. i totaly agree with you
Sydney
2λчиэλ

PBAsydney wrote:

I will say the makeup thing is a bit faggish....but hey, I dont really care if they look like transvestite hookers, as long as they rock out and make good music that I like.
Well, as much as I hate their style, I respect other music taste, even though I hate the music.

Just not my thing, I'm a Melodeath whore.
brome
brap.
+244|6558|Accidental, TK

PBAsydney wrote:

PBAsydney wrote:

Well, as much as I hate their style, I respect other music taste, even though I hate the music.

Just not my thing, I'm a Melodeath whore.
yep. it's all well and good, but it's really not my thing.  I just have this image in my head of emos as people who have nothing to complain about but whine and bitch and moan anyway.  reading the titles of the songs on the new album I decided they definitely werent my cup of tea
each to his own

Last edited by brome (2007-01-06 04:34:00)

Macca
Cylons' my kinda frak
+72|6416|Australia.
"Lolz I'm liek 1337 cuz i listen to Emo shitz0r"

Pfft...Emo music, go cut yourself.
{uscm}Jyden
You likey leaky?
+433|6649|In You Endo- Stoke

hyper_sniper21 wrote:

fuck that emo shit
Ain't that the truth!

They are definatly emo i mean especially with the side parting and all and nice eye liner.
Coolbeano
Level 13.5 BF2S Ninja Penguin Sensei
+378|6734

Sh4d0wF0x14 wrote:

damn right, it dont matter what they look like it is there music. i totaly agree with you
just out of curiosity what other bands do you like?
Sh4d0wF0x14
+36|6435|luton. uk
disturbed, stone sour, cky, the killers, korn, some slipknot, evanesance... anyone else, what do you like???
CruZ4dR
Cereal Killer
+145|6627|The View From The Afternoon

Sh4d0wF0x14 wrote:

disturbed, stone sour, cky, the killers, korn, some slipknot, evanesance... anyone else, what do you like???
MCR owns but Evanescence kinda sux..

brome wrote:

http://emosong.ytmnd.com/
I knew that one had to come. You are so cool. You are like my #1 hero. You and I should hang out sometime and listen to music, drink some beer and watch american football while we discuss politics and Star Wars.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard