CameronPoe
+2,925|6599
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/6232859.stm

Martyrdom has arrived in the form of a statue!
deeznutz1245
Connecticut: our chimps are stealin yo' faces.
+483|6537|Connecticut
The Shiite kids need a statue's face to spray paint dicks on.    Perfect.
Malloy must go
Nikola Bathory
Karkand T-90 0wnage
+163|6830|Bulgaria
I heard about that.
USA turned Saddam from a villain into a martyr... Civil war in Iraq is now a fact. Congrats, mr. Bush! I guess that's your idea of "freedom" lol
0wn3d!1
Jasp
Bongabilla
+171|6706|The Outer Circle

BBC wrote:

Libya declared three days of mourning after Saddam Hussein's death and cancelled public celebrations around the Eid religious holiday.
Gaddafi = Loon.
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/11882/holteendersig2.jpghttps://forums.bf2s.com/img/avatars/11508.gif
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6573|Global Command
They gave up their nuclear program, it's all good.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6695|USA

CameronPoe wrote:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/6232859.stm

Martyrdom has arrived in the form of a statue!
Why build another one?? They can have that big one that was brought down in Iraq a few years ago. Iraq isn't using it now.

I am waiting for statues of Camronpoe to start popping up in Iran, Cuba, Syria, NK etc......or maybe his own talk show on AL Jeezera TV?

Last edited by lowing (2007-01-06 05:09:29)

snuten_i_sjoholmen
+9|6518|Svea Rike

ATG wrote:

They never had any nuclear guns to begin with. If they had, Bush would never invade Iraq, the main reason was oil(money). Bush should start war against North Korea or Iran or Pakistan if the reason was to stop nuclear programs..
acEofspadEs6313
Shiny! Let's be bad guys.
+102|6736|NAS Jacksonville, Florida

snuten_i_sjoholmen wrote:

ATG wrote:

They never had any nuclear guns to begin with. If they had, Bush would never invade Iraq, the main reason was oil(money). Bush should start war against North Korea or Iran or Pakistan if the reason was to stop nuclear programs..
I believe he's talking about Libya.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6695|USA

ATG wrote:

Maybe, but that was not the reason for going to Iraq.............read a bit and stop watching YOU TUBE videos.
Fen321
+54|6541|Singularity

lowing wrote:

ATG wrote:

Maybe, but that was not the reason for going to Iraq.............read a bit and stop watching YOU TUBE videos.
So what was the real reason? Enlighten us please.
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6573|Global Command
The real reason was we were tired of enforcing the U.N. mandated no fly zone and, after 9-11 we felt the need to let the muslim world know that we can go into any country on the planet and fuck shit up and there isn't a whole lot, short of nukes, that you can do  to stop us.

In short, it was a bitch slap to the governments that sponcer and support terrorism, and for that reason, I still support the war.

Bush, on the other hand, is a national embarrassment and has little to do with how I feel about the war.
Fen321
+54|6541|Singularity

ATG wrote:

The real reason was we were tired of enforcing the U.N. mandated no fly zone and, after 9-11 we felt the need to let the muslim world know that we can go into any country on the planet and fuck shit up and there isn't a whole lot, short of nukes, that you can do  to stop us.

In short, it was a bitch slap to the governments that sponcer and support terrorism, and for that reason, I still support the war.

Bush, on the other hand, is a national embarrassment and has little to do with how I feel about the war.
Wait wait stop right there...."Bush, on the other hand, is a national embarrassment and has little to do with how I feel about the war" so then the stated reason is not what was given to us by the government, essentially its what you have decided. Sadly, the UN no fly zone is bull, because for the most part none of the issues had to do with a fly zone enforcement. I highly doubt this could be a convincing enough reason to invade a country.

Governments that sponsor terrorism you don't have to go far to find these, you have them right here in the good old US of A. Not only have you failed to mention the fact that the UN no fly zones are placed via the UN, but the fact that the UN itself did not sanction the actions in IRAQ...see here is the problem you can't use the UN as a legitimizing reason, in this case the no fly zone, but then fail to state the fact that the organization ITSELF denounced our UNILATERAL action. Do you see the problem here?

The latter half of your response was more fitting, the US wanted to smack around the "muslim world," if i exchange the term Muslim and infuse it with a hint of Jew and replace neocon with Nazi what does that spell?

Name any connections Iraq had to those that commited 911
Rationalize for me why we did not attack Saudi Arabia or Egpty, IE the home of fundemetal schools of Islam?

We set the puppet up to fall back in 84' he served his purpose in '06.
sfarrar33
Halogenoalkane
+57|6662|InGerLand

ATG wrote:

so it is ok for the US to fund terrorists?
I'm thinking of Ireland here folks
True We should not have made such a fuss out of the whole independance thing and started it all, but then again i'm not sure anything justifies people blowing up other people who arn't involved and most likely don't care, and it is just as bad to support them
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6816|PNW

Nikola Bathory wrote:

I heard about that.
USA turned Saddam from a villain into a martyr... Civil war in Iraq is now a fact. Congrats, mr. Bush! I guess that's your idea of "freedom" lol
0wn3d!1
...because America killed Saddam.
Mogura
+17|6406|EUROPE
why making a problem of that ? in a few years no one will remember who is represented by the statue or who is saddam. it will have the same use as all the statues in the parks near me.... landing / shitting pad for all kind of birds.
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6674|Washington, DC

Who cares? Libya's flag is completely green for fuck's sake:

https://img529.imageshack.us/img529/44/250pxflagoflibyasvguq7.png

I shit you not, that's their flag at a 1:2 ratio. They SAY it's cause Green is the color of Islam, but I think they're just lazy.
Blehm98
conservative hatemonger
+150|6507|meh-land
lol...
solid green flag, and their national coat of arms or whatever is green as well, with an eagle or hawk on it (not sure which)

thts funny though
stkhoplite
Banned
+564|6523|Sheffield-England
and so the people of iraq will make a pilgrimage to hit that statue with shoes? cool
Catbox
forgiveness
+505|6760

lowing wrote:

I am waiting for statues of Camronpoe to start popping up in Iran, Cuba, Syria, NK etc......or maybe his own talk show on AL Jeezera TV?
Exactly... lol
Love is the answer

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard