theit57
I am THE Frodo Baggins.
+124|6420|6 feet under
what are the unlocks that are better than the others. Inotherwords, what unlock should i get before the others, as i currently have the G36C and the M95

Last edited by theit57 (2007-01-05 21:01:57)

straz_mataz
Banned
+86|6556|Edmonton Alberta
you dont need any unlocks.....seriously.... especially the g36e thats just a noob medic gun

the only unlocks i use is my m95 noob ejector/ base raping rifle... and the dao sometimes and the L85A1 if i am playing as the sas in SF
Blehm98
conservative hatemonger
+150|6485|meh-land
it all depends on my mood, generally i don't use any unlocks, but sometimes the M95, sometimes L96 (not too often though), sometimes i use the DAO, occasionally the L85, and thats about it...
LT.Victim
+1,175|6584|British Columbia, Canada
Go for the L85A1 (Medic gun)
theit57
I am THE Frodo Baggins.
+124|6420|6 feet under

LT.Victim wrote:

Go for the L85A1 (Medic gun)
thats what i'm thinking of doing
lavadisk
I am a cat ¦ 3
+369|6851|Denver colorado
Ok, Sniper unlocks are the only ones that are alright. even then.. You dont really need unlocks but you should make it in this order (if you want to noob out the most) l8-->g36e then dao12 then PKM then 50cal then the g3...
UnknownRanger
Squirrels, natures little speedbump.
+610|6366|Cali

theit57 wrote:

what are the unlocks that are better than the others. Inotherwords, what unlock should i get before the others, as i currently have the G36C and the M95
ur bad...
=MCHD= arush5268d
+46|6523|Houston, TX
L96
blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6666
yeah like most people say just stay with the guns u have, medic guns im talking about m16 is good for us, switch it to singe shot and ull pawn, ak-101 is the only one i use for mec.
Cr4zyM3x1c4n
+5|6506
i never use unlocks but ill say go for the L85A1 and dont get the rest
doc. josh
+48|6566
pkm in that 1 patch that ea messed up dont remember what it was but pkm was oober accurate
Des.Kmal
+917|6639|Atlanta, Georgia, USA

straz_mataz wrote:

you dont need any unlocks.....seriously.... especially the g36e thats just a noob medic gun

the only unlocks i use is my m95 noob ejector/ base raping rifle... and the dao sometimes and the L85A1 if i am playing as the sas in SF
NO unlocks..... not even the m95, if you dont get the vehicle... move on?
Add me on Origin for Battlefield 4 fun: DesKmal
Marinejuana
local
+415|6606|Seattle
all of them are about the same. the L85 is a pretty unique weapon. its the only gun other than sniper rifles that has some sort of additional zoom. (the scopes on the spec ops weapons dont zoom any more than nonscoped guns). it isnt accurate so u will have to shoot carefully using the scope. stock assault rifles are the best guns in the game though. the m95 is another good choice, it has unique roles that are described by others above. the PKM isnt worth it if u ask me.
Fredrik
i hate you all
+201|6670|Norway
mm...
G36C, G36E & L96 are better than stock guns, and atmof i hate people who the g36e

Des.Kmal wrote:

agreed
Chaotic42
+0|6360|Picayune, MS
I like the G3 and the L96A1. I only use the L96 when I play sniper, and occasionally use the G3 when I'm assault.
el capitan
+11|6552
PKM ftw/
acEofspadEs6313
Shiny! Let's be bad guys.
+102|6714|NAS Jacksonville, Florida

Chaotic42 wrote:

I like the G3 and the L96A1. I only use the L96 when I play sniper, and occasionally use the G3 when I'm assault.
What hack makes it so I can use the L96 with an Anti-tank kit?

Personally, pick whatever guns you want. If you use them, people are just gonna flame you because "You're a noob who uses unlocks."

And, I do use unlocks whenever I can and whenever I feel like it.
Monkeyman911
Dun wori, it's K.
+76|6443|California, US
Get BF2 SF and you can get 2 unlocks for every promotion. But if you only get one next time I suggest the G3 or the PKM.
Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|6349

I'm honestly surprised a lot of you have said you dont' even use unlocks! I guess I haven't even given the ak-101/47 a good chance...I've been using the PKM as support now, I'm sick of racking in 150+ Points as a medic whore =P

Another thing, Im gonna ask this here, because I dont wanna waste our precious forum board with another thread. But what the hell do the following, and other abreviations stand for?

FTW, FT whatever else, l33t? FWL? And all the others??
Nature is a powerful force. Those who seek to subdue nature, never do so permanently.
Todd_Angelo
Leukocyte
+336|6648|Warlord
Search!!!!!
globefish23
sophisticated slacker
+334|6345|Graz, Austria

Monkeyman911 wrote:

Get BF2 SF and you can get 2 unlocks for every promotion.
You don't have to buy SF. Just play one map for 1 second on a ranked server on a friends computer if he has the game or go to one of those internet/gaming cafes or LAN clubs.

All my friends did it that way by coming to my place to play SF.
VicktorVauhn
+319|6413|Southern California
Most of the unlocks are stock weapons  for some army who care?

The G36C for Spec Ops is a good gun
The G36E is only a "noob" gun because its good, and part of the medic kit, so its easy to kill and you can heal. Don't sound like a bad thing to me, much better then TKing for vehichles and such...

BUT a lot of the stock guns are real good. I would use an AK101 over a G3 or F2000......

Give the stock weapons an honest chance, then unlock the weapons of the kits you enjoy playing.
-[Silver.Inc*
BF2s AU Server Admin
+315|6602|Melbourne, Australia.
Only unlock I use is the DAO, and sometimes when the m16 isnt working for me I rage out with the l85

Everytime you use the g36e, a starving Ethiopian dies.

Last edited by -[Silver.Inc* (2007-01-06 04:56:44)

Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6644|Little Bentcock
AK-101.

Or PKM
']['error
Banned
+630|6665|The Netherlands

Des.Kmal wrote:

straz_mataz wrote:

so you're saying you never use the m95 as noob-ejector?
I use it all the time

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard