Studs
+5|6563|Denmark
I finally got my expert repair badge... wwweeeeeee, BUT i only had 16 repair point when i recieved it, its not 20 you need, only 16....
explosivo
Banned
+262|6651
well i'm grassing you up then

i had to get all twenty
Knight`UK
Lollerstorycarpark
+371|6588|England

Studs wrote:

I finally got my expert repair badge... wwweeeeeee, BUT i only had 16 repair point when i recieved it, its not 20 you need, only 16....
1 word for you

LIER

Unless every stat site on the web is bullshitting us about the 20 needed i think your lying
mr.hrundi
Wurstwassereis
+68|6445|Germany
I had to get 20 too, congrats anyway.
sagevalentine
+0|6675
i just think you were counting wrong because you need 20 but good job i've been trying for awhile and am still working on it!
Studs
+5|6563|Denmark
TY.... maybe i counted wrong, but i had the most repairs at the end of the round, and the tekst was 16 repair points... But Print Screen do not work at the scoreboard, so no screenshot..
Chou
+737|6799

Studs wrote:

TY.... maybe i counted wrong, but i had the most repairs at the end of the round, and the tekst was 16 repair points... But Print Screen do not work at the scoreboard, so no screenshot..
It works, you just need to paste it in MSpaint.
I got mine at 25 btw
Cbass
Kick His Ass!
+371|6702|Howell, Mi USA
Nice job, thats a hard one to get.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/bb53a522780eff5b30ba3252d44932cc2f5b8c4f.png
Des.Kmal
+917|6626|Atlanta, Georgia, USA
Rawr, I'll never get that damn badge, even if I try, which i've done twice, , i still only got 8.

lol

gg to anyone who has it
Add me on Origin for Battlefield 4 fun: DesKmal
Chou
+737|6799

Des.Kmal wrote:

Rawr, I'll never get that damn badge, even if I try, which i've done twice, , i still only got 8.

lol

gg to anyone who has it
Let me give you a tip..

Go cleansweep and press J, say to every pilot on the other team that they suck compared to your team pilots and that they will never succeed in keeping your UAV, Scan and Arty down for a minute, laugh at them whenever you fix your stuff and call them loooooooosers, you get that badge in no-time if you manage to piss off that special pilot
Des.Kmal
+917|6626|Atlanta, Georgia, USA

Choumichel wrote:

Des.Kmal wrote:

lol

gg to anyone who has it
Let me give you a tip..

Go cleansweep and press J, say to every pilot on the other team that they suck compared to your team pilots and that they will never succeed in keeping your UAV, Scan and Arty down for a minute, laugh at them whenever you fix your stuff and call them loooooooosers, you get that badge in no-time if you manage to piss off that special pilot
rofl +1
Add me on Origin for Battlefield 4 fun: DesKmal
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6657
boooooring
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6574|England

Choumichel wrote:

Des.Kmal wrote:

lol

gg to anyone who has it
Let me give you a tip..

lmao! Might have to try that one....

Got my vet on a LONG round of warlord, not IO. I ended up with 15 repairs in that round...the only time ive ever gone over the 10 mark
iPoon.be
Internet Poon
+145|6537|Belgium

Cbass wrote:

Nice job, thats a hard one to get.
There are ways to.. speed it up a bit.
Abstinuous
+33|6439
or maybe u guys teamkilled some1 with at mines and u didnt notice so u get -ve points and ur 20 pts got 4 dedcuted team damage or kill

or u just lie
Studs
+5|6563|Denmark
dude... The TK´s.. i think i did that... LOL

Never thought of that...  Just close this thred..

I just began to think i was special.. hehe  (i am the one) or not...
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6508|so randum
i find shootin your own essex guns, on a high point wake server, and repairing them works. lots of -ve points tho, but ull easily make the repairs
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
cabracke
+5|6641|Germany

fatherted13 wrote:

i find shootin your own essex guns, on a high point wake server, and repairing them works. lots of -ve points tho, but ull easily make the repairs
That's just stat padding...

I got it during a long round of Midnight Sun thanks to a squad of very passionate spec ops guys blowing my team's assets all the time. That in combination with some tanks to repair during intense battles and you're good.
Bell
Frosties > Cornflakes
+362|6557|UK

He probably had a -4 for some reason or another, 20-4=16 and thus i solved the mystery of life, bow down to me lower life forms!
Ryan
+1,230|6851|Alberta, Canada

Studs wrote:

well if all you did that round (like no heals, revives, supports etc) was reapirs, then your team score would be 16. But its hard to just do repairs, you must have done some healing and such. so youprobably got 4 reapirs and then decided to count. but you forgot to count the first 4.
poidloid
Banned
+22|6522
easy!

go on a 16 player wake server on the pla side

sit in the back of a nj 2046 in the water repairing while your pilots rape the carrier

expert repair in 10 mins
Masques
Black Panzer Party
+184|6730|Eastern PA
I got my vet on Mashtuur as USMC...we had piss-poor defense and a shitty commander so our assets were continually blown up.

I got expert on Karkand, 16 players on a 64-man map. Also as USMC, but this time the commander was tanking and I continually repaired him and fell back when our assets inevitably were destroyed.
twiistaaa
+87|6676|mexico
nice work, i got my vet back on good ol' 1.3, yeah it crashed before the round ended.
Tjasso
the "Commander"
+102|6531|the Netherlands
https://img74.imageshack.us/img74/4724/bf220070105155806ur8.png
Karkand ... driven a Vodnik in the water at train accident till i got a few then this guy starts to  shout : repairs needed he was in a tank ...drove like MADMAN to get him repaired ...didnt get me a point so i started BASHING my VODNIK against Armour i was repairing ...GOT IT !!! 20 repairs !!
Only have 63 repairs left for the Meritorious Service Medal A HOOAH!!! YEAH !!!

P.S. if you are not DETECTED by an ADMIN or who-ever you can get all 20 repairpoints in a hummv or vodnik on the F3 position or F4 position while almost sinking in the water GOODLUCK 2 ya all
Scorpian65
+14|6746

Chou wrote:

I got mine at 25 btw
Same here

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard