Poll

A limit on Drivers/Airplanes hours on all Bf2 servers?

Yes-Fed up with hardware whores on same server all day19%19% - 24
No-like to hardware whore on same server all day80%80% - 99
Total: 123
FoShizzle
Howdah Lysozyme
+21|6643|Pittsburgh, PA
That was a beautiful rant  +1 for you!!!
Des.Kmal
+917|6634|Atlanta, Georgia, USA

[=][=]DADDYOFDEATH wrote:

MOD CLOSE THIS THREAD PLEASE, IM SICK OF THE FUCKING MORONS POSTING NOW.
like the OP?

FoShizzle wrote:

That was a beautiful rant  +1 for you!!!
are u kidding me?

Last edited by Des.Kmal (2007-01-05 13:47:18)

Add me on Origin for Battlefield 4 fun: DesKmal
[=][=]DADDYOFDEATH
+46|6468|Bradford UK
no des. like you ya fuckin moron
Des.Kmal

no des. like you ya fuckin moron
why am i? i have given my point, 2 times, 1 time i posted like you : moron, fuckshitdamn, fuck hardware whore, omghax, they STEAL IT FROM ME, im not going to pick myself up and get it.

or fucking tk for it.

its not that big of a deal. calm it dude.
FoShizzle
Howdah Lysozyme
+21|6643|Pittsburgh, PA
No Des.Kmal...that +1 thingy is called a joke.  It was a play on his cut...do I really need to explain all of this???
Des.Kmal

FoShizzle wrote:

No Des.Kmal...that +1 thingy is called a joke.  It was a play on his cut...do I really need to explain all of this???
thought so.
[=][=]DADDYOFDEATH
+46|6468|Bradford UK
All I ask is for people to post real ideas, not some lame 2 year old stuff, proper ideas, but in the bf2 community its too hard to say yes or no amd give evidence to why they chose this. everyone wants to flame each other. its shit. so if people dont like it, if you dont like it then dont post. but i know for sure you will come back with some quick one liner, in a minute, you be sat there punching the air in delight that 'you got me good' its beyond boring with some of you little fuckers now. its fucking pathetic. like i said, mod close the thread. thanks for your time
FoShizzle
Howdah Lysozyme
+21|6643|Pittsburgh, PA
ROFL.  This whole thread has been rather comical.  Me likely, likely.
FoShizzle
Howdah Lysozyme
+21|6643|Pittsburgh, PA

All I ask is for people to post real ideas, not some lame 2 year old stuff, proper ideas, but in the bf2 community its too hard to say yes or no amd give evidence to why they chose this. everyone wants to flame each other. its shit. so if people dont like it, if you dont like it then dont post. but i know for sure you will come back with some quick one liner, in a minute, you be sat there punching the air in delight that 'you got me good' its beyond boring with some of you little fuckers now. its fucking pathetic. like i said, mod close the thread. thanks for your time
You really just stated the insanity of your request...you KNOW what the responses are going to be, so by asking people not to do it to you...you're just going to get beat up even worse!  LOL.  Time to get home from work so I can get some game on!
Des.Kmal

dude, please mature up. its the internets. dont take it seriously.... it makes you look retarded...

on topic.... you still have not given a reason why whoring vehicles should be allowed for everyone. ive given 2 for my side.
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6754|The Hague, Netherlands

Closed on  request
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard