Gamematt
Stocking ur medpacks
+135|6681|Groningen, The Netherlands

weasel_thingo wrote:

for someone who has played for that long he has a depresingly low spm.
Maybe he isnt a karkand whore
Or maybe he goes to sleep while in a server, to start playing as soon as he wakes up XD
RandomSchl
|\/|€|\/|߀|2
+52|6462|California
8000 hours is 0.912636422 years, according to Google calculator

3000 is 0.342238658 years

Last edited by RandomSchl (2007-01-05 10:27:16)

Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6584|England

Red-Eye =]DH[= wrote:

I have played nearly 8,000 hours of WoW. And I'm not a nerd.
Add on the almost 700hours of BF2 and what other games you may have....

I know I play more than I should, but jeez.

Fresh air anyone?

Last edited by Snake (2007-01-05 10:27:50)

splixx
ChupaCABRA
+53|6757|Omaha, Nebraska
Oh boy another you play to much  thread... pfft.

Last edited by splixx (2007-01-05 10:28:55)

Tor77
Ron Jeremy Apprentice
+84|6671|Norway

Black Vaine wrote:

yeah, was Kain a bot? Any links?
Indeed. He dated Anna.

(+1 to whomever got that)
Ryan
+1,230|6861|Alberta, Canada

Nobody cares about those top 10 guys. They have no life, period.
syntaxmax642
+32|6643|Seattle
Whats really entertaining is that he has that many hours and all those points and still doesnt have every award that you can get.  Even if it is account sharing Low SPM... Must be noobs?
elite.mafia
Banned
+122|6472|USA
BF2 was released June 21st, 2005. Today is January 5th, 2007. That's 563 days. So in 563 days hes played 3755 hours. That's about 3 hours a day. Nothing wrong with that IMHO
HURLEY
Ima Crunchatize you.
+170|6701|The Lou

Tor77 wrote:

Black Vaine wrote:

Indeed. He dated Anna.

I got it, wheres my karma
elite.mafia
Banned
+122|6472|USA

HansMeiser wrote:

http://bf2s.com/player/47185201/
thats a glitch. Look at how many hours of MEC, commander, time on gulf of oman, and support. A glitch, nothing more.
Red-Eye =]DH[=
+11|6438

Roomba wrote:

I want to put the time into perspective as a working man-year:

If you work a normal 40 hour work-week @ 8 hours a day for 50 weeks, you get 2000 hours per year.  This is one way companies calculate salaries or projects.  So if you acquire 2000 hours of game-time in a year, it's like having a full time"job". Another view, that 8 hours per day is 1/3 of a day. That blows my mind that individuals have played that kind of time per day on this game. I have had the game for  over a year and play almost daily. I only have a little over 300 hours.

Hey Red-Eye, when did you start playing WoW? Just curious.
Just over a year ago.
Paco_the_Insane
Phorum Phantom
+244|6663|Ohio

Tor77 wrote:

Black Vaine wrote:

Indeed. He dated Anna.

Basshunter. Its on xfire.com
0akleaves
+183|6632|Newcastle UK
I reckon i have played 3000 of bf2 now with the unranked shit, joining empty servers, scriming and single player.
I know thats alot but i have a very healthy social life i just play when i want.
You have to learn the rules of the game and then you have to play better than anyone else.
Chorcai
+49|6666|Ireland
I have played with Fire alot, he's a team player, not a karky medic, he's fav map is Warlord, Im sure alot of you must pleased at that fact ???.... give the guy a break. For all we know he could be in a wheelchair and this could be hes only let. In one way stats are great in other ways they aren't. Book and cover...come to mind, ye know nothing of this person (or anyone) just lay off. (Very deep lol..but hey Ive had a few pints !)
Simon
basically
+838|6676|UK

Chorcai wrote:

I have played with Fire alot, he's a team player, not a karky medic, he's fav map is Warlord, Im sure alot of you must pleased at that fact ???.... give the guy a break. For all we know he could be in a wheelchair and this could be hes only let. In one way stats are great in other ways they aren't. Book and cover...come to mind, ye know nothing of this person (or anyone) just lay off. (Very deep lol..but hey Ive had a few pints !)
True in a way.. there was this guy in my old clan who played like 8 hours a day, I asked him one day, how can you play for so long.

Turns out that he is disabled from the waist down after a car accident. Poor guy
SilentscoutIX
BF2s US Server Admin
+91|6406|Vancouver, BC, Canada

Tor77 wrote:

Black Vaine wrote:

Indeed. He dated Anna.

I got it, it's from a basshunter song. Botten Anna aka Spawnofthemist.
Des.Kmal
+917|6636|Atlanta, Georgia, USA

Red-Eye =]DH[= wrote:

Add me on Origin for Battlefield 4 fun: DesKmal
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6619|132 and Bush

Simple answer. More than one person using that account/name taking turns.

Last edited by Kmarion (2007-01-05 12:56:20)

Xbone Stormsurgezz
swedge
+23|6477|haggis hill

Tor77 wrote:

Black Vaine wrote:

Indeed. He dated Anna.

there u go

..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6668
Honestly, I think more then one person is using his account. BTW, Redeye, thats just plain sad. 8000hrs
fadedsteve
GOP Sympathizer
+266|6509|Menlo Park, CA
Whoever plays that much of this game basically is advertising that they get absolutely no pussy. . . .
Scorpian65
+14|6756

fadedsteve wrote:

Whoever plays that much of this game basically is advertising that they get absolutely no pussy. . . .
How the Hell do you figure that? I have almost 3500hrs, (yes every damn hour was played by me) I have two grown children who only what my time when they need something. I have a wife that works an opposite shift from me. I own my own home and two vehicles. I work 40 hrs a week making around 60K.

And I get laid 3-4 times a week, I'm betting that's more then all you guys saying "Get a Life". In fact I'm willing to bet most have never seen a real life naked woman much less done anything else with one.

As was stated above you have no idea why someone is able to play this game or any other for the amount of time they do until they tell you why.
Sgt.Gene
+215|6782
Kain wasnt a bot. One of his clan members said that he was a 28 year old drug dealer.
genius_man16
Platinum Star whore
+365|6696|Middle of nowhere

elite.mafia wrote:

BF2 was released June 21st, 2005. Today is January 5th, 2007. That's 563 days. So in 563 days hes played 3755 hours. That's about 3 hours a day. Nothing wrong with that IMHO
how is 3755 divided by 563 only 3 hrs?

lol

it's just almost exactly 7, says so on his "Ranks & More" page

Mafia47
+27|6759|Chicago

[PAus] dhoar4 wrote:

Red-Eye =]DH[= wrote:

Yes you are

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard