heggs
Spamalamadingdong
+581|6387|New York
this will help me determine if i want to send this game back. in other nfs games, you can customize any car and race it, without it costing money, and just have it for non career use. can you do this in carbon? i haven't found anywhere in the game that you can do this, hopefully i'm missing something.
Remember Me As A Time Of Day
loonitic
...is a potty mouth
+286|6533|Valhalla
No I don’t think you can, plus it even cost you to lower the car
[TUF]Whiskey_Oktober
mmmm...Toasty!
+91|6720|Oregon
yes you can. however, you can only use parts that you have already unlocked in the career mode.

its on the home menu, called customize. not sure what loonitic is talking about...
heggs
Spamalamadingdong
+581|6387|New York
fuck, i'm sending it back, trading it in for resistance or something. i mean, if you have all those cars to customize, why cant you do it without costing money? nfs underground, i had every car done up. that was half the fun right there. what a shitty excuse for a game.
heggs
Spamalamadingdong
+581|6387|New York

[TUF]Whiskey_Oktober wrote:

yes you can. however, you can only use parts that you have already unlocked in the career mode.

its on the home menu, called customize. not sure what loonitic is talking about...
but doesnt that cost money? and can't you only do it on cars you have in your garage?  my question is whether i can customize every car for free. and have them for split screen races or something.
GAIKIWARRIOR
Judge Death
+64|6742|PERTH WESTERN AUSTRALIA
yes can do it in quick races you have your career cars, your custom cars , and a whole bunch of others + u can can do up all the cars u have unlocked for free with the parts u have unlocked . underground is crap compared to MW & carbon
loonitic
...is a potty mouth
+286|6533|Valhalla

[TUF]Whiskey_Oktober wrote:

I know there is a one click performance optimisation button for tuning the cars in career mode (cant remember if it cost money or not as I usually set everything up the first time around) As for the lowering cost that’s when you doing the visual mods for the car

Last edited by loonitic (2007-01-05 07:21:57)

heggs
Spamalamadingdong
+581|6387|New York

GAIKIWARRIOR wrote:

yes can do it in quick races you have your career cars, your custom cars , and a whole bunch of others + u can can do up all the cars u have unlocked for free with the parts u have unlocked . underground is crap compared to MW & carbon
under what menu? thanks for the answering my question too. +1.
GAIKIWARRIOR
Judge Death
+64|6742|PERTH WESTERN AUSTRALIA
i just started a game to get the correct path for you.choose my cars ,choose customize . do what ever you want to it . then choose quick race . race your free car online or what eer you want to do . i race my gt 500 mustang online and i never bought it in career

http://img292.imageshack.us/my.php?imag … 051xv3.jpg

this my tokyo drift car which i made for nothing

its 12.31am here im going to bed

GW
Emil
Teh strogg!
+205|6477|Trondheim, Norway
Yes in My Cars in Home Menu, but only cars u have unlocked, and the parts u ahve unlocked.

Edit: And don't send it back, it's the best NFS game.

Last edited by Emil_the_Slayer (2007-01-05 07:41:38)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard