J][gga
+8|6623
http://www.hamachi.cc/

Please download and try out this cool program.  Its called "Himachi" and it allows lan over the internet.  It will link you and your network to other PCs through its own protocol.  This means you can lan it up with anyone in Rainbow Six.... without having to buy the game and use multi-player.  If you already own a copy... you can play on Himachi as well...  I play on Himachi with around 10-20 people every night.... and this game kicks a$$.  This program also works for a other games as well.... although I only have experience with R6.

COME ON PEOPLE.... WE NEED MORE PLAYERS LOL

Last edited by J][gga (2007-01-03 11:39:54)

n0sX
+71|6424
Yep thats a kool program, used it to play COH. PM me ure MSN or Xfire.
Entertayner
+826|6541

Search ftw.
Brasso
+1,549|6600

n0sX wrote:

His Xfire is listed right there.  All you have to do is fucking click.

And to the OP, you don't even know how to spell Hamachi, yet you use it.  I don't even use it, but at least I know how to spell.

And lastly,

Entertayner wrote:

Search ftw.
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6600|Washington, DC

A clever ruse, but not enough for me! I know you're an FBI Cyber Terrorism agent trying to catch software pirates!
r'Eeee
That's how I roll, BITCH!
+311|6418

buy the game ftw!
Yaocelotl
:D
+221|6620|Keyboard
^ lol, Hurricane caught you man.
Brasso
+1,549|6600

Hurricane wrote:

A clever ruse, but not enough for me! I know you're an FBI Cyber Terrorism agent trying to catch software pirates!
If so, arrest me.  I have FEAR, Fraps, Hitman Blood Money, HL2, CSS, NFS:Carbon, FEAR: EP, and SCCT on my computer, all downloaded from torrents.

Last edited by haffeysucks (2007-01-03 14:42:55)

"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
n0sX
+71|6424
Yer oops, im stupid sorry. Man i have all the games aswell but i get all mine from rapidshare, its way better.
MagikTrik
yes.....but your still gay
+138|6341|Pittsburgh, PA USA

Hurricane wrote:

lol @ hurricane
A-Unit64
King Medic......
+23|6811

J][gga wrote:

http://www.hamachi.cc/

Please download and try out this cool program.  Its called "Himachi" and it allows lan over the internet.  It will link you and your network to other PCs through its own protocol.  This means you can lan it up with anyone in Rainbow Six.... without having to buy the game and use multi-player.  If you already own a copy... you can play on Himachi as well...  I play on Himachi with around 10-20 people every night.... and this game kicks a$$.  This program also works for a other games as well.... although I only have experience with R6.

COME ON PEOPLE.... WE NEED MORE PLAYERS LOL
hamachi...don't use it but do have it....its gay if you don't play on lan. I play ranked bf2 ftw!
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6593|Little Bentcock
I use it to play GTR2, very nice program.
ozzie_johnson
+98|6628|Penrith, N.S.W, Australia
ill buy a real copy of this game this weekend
Adams_BJ
Yes, Im getting it too. You want to play Johnson? If you do hook me up on x-fire
kessel!
Peruvian Cocaine
+261|6735|Toronto Canada
I am getting a ps3 copy.

aw skeet skeet.
InfectiousShadow
BF2S Resident Bass Player
+45|6402|Washington State, USA
i have vegas too and its a real copy, might check it later tho

Last edited by InfectiousShadow (2007-01-03 22:07:45)

-=raska=-
Canada's French Frog
+123|6596|Quebec city, Canada
This works with other games does it ?
Adams_BJ

-=raska=- wrote:

This works with other games does it ?
yes it does, anything with LAN available.
Towelly
It's A State Of Mind
+399|6561|Your attic

haffeysucks wrote:

Hurricane wrote:

If so, arrest me.  I have FEAR, Fraps, Hitman Blood Money, HL2, CSS, NFS:Carbon, FEAR: EP, and SCCT on my computer, all downloaded from torrents.
Most of those are fine, however Jesus compels you to actually buy HL2.
Entertayner
+826|6541

haffeysucks wrote:

Hurricane wrote:

That all?
Brasso
+1,549|6600

Towelly wrote:

Most of those are fine, however Jesus compels you to actually buy HL2.
I don't even play it or CSS, they make me dizz-ay.

Entertayner wrote:

That all?
Guess that's not a lot, lol.

Last edited by haffeysucks (2007-01-04 03:23:56)

J][gga
+8|6623

haffeysucks wrote:

n0sX wrote:

His Xfire is listed right there.  All you have to do is fucking click.

And to the OP, you don't even know how to spell Hamachi, yet you use it.  I don't even use it, but at least I know how to spell.

And lastly,

Entertayner wrote:

Search ftw.
Thats funny... because one of the first words in my post.... is www.hamachi.com

guess you r to stupid to read that....  or maybe you were just to quick to try to insult someone, u lifeless goober....

and calm down people... no cyber cops here lol.... I was just trying to get more then the usual 6-8 people playing.... get some new faces to slaughter...

our main network is:  laparka, and the password is:  lap

Last edited by J][gga (2007-01-04 09:15:24)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard