AmBiTiOnZ23
Shoot that guy ->
+29|6753
Personally, I'd say the best song to listen to while playing BF2 is "Ready, Steady, Go" by Paul Oakenfold...

What do you guys listen to while playing, if anything?
LockerFish
+47|6718
the foo fighters in your honor
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6705
I never listen to music when playing. I like the sounds of war better >: )
0ktane
Negative Ping
+55|6779|Arizona
Any System of a Down...original stuff, all the way to Soldiers Side Outro to Hypnotize. 
OmS-NAS
+1|6773|Oslo, Norway
ive tried to listen to music while i played. but with teamspeak, original bf and some music on top, it was too much.

but now on then, especialy sundays, with a big hangover, beeing sniper and listen to ambient is king.
-TAC^LiVECrys-
+0|6702|Ironton, Ohio
When just playing w/o TS running, I like damageplan and pantera. When TS is on, no music.
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6778|UK
if not on ts or needing to hear well i listen to anything..

SOAD all the way to drum&bass.
elite
+89|6726|Sheffield, England
nah no music on when playing, especially when im sniper, gotta hear for those sneaky knife boys.
Slowpinger-GER-
Kermit was here...
+-1|6792|Hamburg
ehhmmm....
some "Die Toten Hosen" <-- german Punk-rock
some "Suicide machines" how sarkasm^^  <-- very fast Ska stuff
some "Flogging Molly" <- Irish Folk Rock
XBoughtonX
+2|6834|North Texas
Steppenwolf - Magic Carpet ride

Best listened to when piloting a full Blackhawk or attack chopper
Colonel Curly
+0|6746
Hmmmm, ACDC, Thin Lizzy and whatever else seems to be on me computer at the time.
Funny you should mention Steppenwolf though, as I always sing Born to be Wild whenever I fly a jet Fits the theme of flying quite well me thinks Anybody else sing on games?
mr.widdim
The Second Apostle Of Chuy
+78|6717|Flaming_Maniac = pwnd.

I love the loading music! I grew to enjoy it when I had 512 RAM! LOLski! DO DO  DO DO DOOOOOO DO DO DO DO do de do de do de do de do do do DOOOOO
Colonel Curly
+0|6746
An also! Voodo Child by Jimi Hendrix is a must whenever fkying bout in a chopper. Got BlackHawk Down for that addiction
Tagmaestro
+6|6717|New Jersey
Zerstoren by Rammstein

ICH MUSS ZERSTOREN
Chaos81
+5|6701

Slowpinger-GER- wrote:

some "Flogging Molly" <- Irish Folk Rock
Way off topic, but nice choice. I'm going to see them in concert about a month from now.
fdcp_elmo
Rules over Sesamestreet
+5|6767|The Netherlands
I wan't my radio back. just like BF Vietnam. really loved riding around a bit listening to the music. and i loved the mass attack when everybody put on ride of the valkieres

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard