The_Lone_N00b
+2|6812
I was playing on a 24/7 Karkand server. Pretty much the only server I play, and me and a few other good teammates decided to make a squad.

We kicked ass

I was a Medic (naturally) with my L8, and I want the G36E so bad...

Our leader was an assualt with the F2000, and i watched him, he only used grenade launcher when appropriate.

2 of our guys were anti-tanks, both with Dao-12's

And our last guy was a support

So we had a rolling army, when something happened...

A new guy joins our squad, I pull up the map, he's at the gas station while we're at the Square

He says 'There's not more tanks guys"

I respond "Just get over here"

Now i knew something was wrong, HE SUICIDES AND RESPAWNS ON OUR LEADER. So I thought what ever....Then I saw it...

HE WAS A SNIPER. I thought WTF and checked the leaderboard, worst player in the game, had a score of 5 when everyone else had AT LEAST 20.

I say "Dude, leave our squad. you suck and your a sniper"

He says and i quote" i DN'T HAV 2!"

Our leader then gets on his mic and says "You suck, leave" (He had a kickass British Accent)

And the n00b had a mic and replyed "Nu-un, you shut up" In the most 11  year-old voice I have ever heard

Now I was having fun and Our squad was the top 5 players (Except the n00b, who was last and one member who was like 6th or 7th)

So I get on my mic and say "Baby got a mic huh, ok then"

He then screamed in the mic like a whiny bitch

I said "I'm not listenign to this shit"

I knifed him and he died

Comes back on top of leader, and for the rest of the game trys to kill me and does it a couple of times. I punish every time. Sometimes my squad killed him first to help. And by the end of the game

Leader - 60
Me - 57
Squad members 3 and 4- 50-something
Random guy - 51
Squad Member 5 - 48
N00b - -7

i hate n00bs who join squads
tthf
Member 5307
+210|6798|06-01
i have had a squad mate who TKed me for a vehicle! can you imagine, your own squad mate?
i was SL so i kicked him from the squad and he promptly rejoins like there was nothing wrong!! ffs....
i was too busy defending a flag to say or type anything so i just left the squad.
i should have Hunted his sorry as but was more concerned with winning the game.
BlueScreen
I am the pwnage! Bitches!
+5|6779|Finland
Well why your squad leader just didn't kick him from squad without any message. That normaly help, but if you start calling some one noob they will come back again and again (and closed squad doesn't help much because you if squad leader die, he can't leave squad and join back to new squad leader so easily as in open squad) and maybe start teamkilling etc. (as in your situation).
xX[Elangbam]Xx
+107|6738
though it sounds like he was a noob, snipers can be valuable assets to a squad
FoodNipple101
I like grapes.
+1|6799
WAH! go get a fucking tissue like it wouldve matter if hes in your squad or not big fucking deal.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6757

BlueScreen wrote:

Well why your squad leader just didn't kick him from squad without any message. That normaly help, but if you start calling some one noob they will come back again and again (and closed squad doesn't help much because you if squad leader die, he can't leave squad and join back to new squad leader so easily as in open squad) and maybe start teamkilling etc. (as in your situation).
that was what i was thinking
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
thinner44
+1|6850
I got kicked from a squad, it was a clan squad though and as I don't belong to a clan I suppose they thought I didn't belong in their squad. Made no difference to me though, I made my own squad, others joined and we had a right good laugh.... even earned a few points

It's just a game and nothing to take personally. But I don't think I would have been so abusive to your 11 y/o, I think as BlueScreen says "Well why your squad leader just didn't kick him from squad without any message" ... see, there are simple methods to all of this madness
TSal2111
+1|6788
You can always lock the squad.. and just invite the players that you think will help you not hurt.  Even then.. he was off by his lonesome.. leave him be.. if the core of the squad stays together then you'll be fine.
US_JackHammer
+1|6768
I hate people like that, sometimes they make a 1 or 2 man squad and lock it, then wont even open it when there are no flags left, other clans just kick people for no reason from squads. its especially annoying when they are retaking the hotel flag as MEC on Karkland, and the only other flag your team has is the gatehouse, you dont even want to stay in there squad, you just need to spawn on them so that you can start reclaming flags, but nope.

Personally I dont think that you just kick people just because they suck. He didnt do anything wrong untill you started to inusult him, and yes he probably was 11 and is very immature, so when you grown ups randomly start insulting him because hes not very good, how do you think he is going to react? Then again... try answering that after you have kids
cohen1976
+14|6808

US_JackHammer wrote:

I hate people like that, sometimes they make a 1 or 2 man squad and lock it, then wont even open it when there are no flags left, other clans just kick people for no reason from squads. its especially annoying when they are retaking the hotel flag as MEC on Karkland, and the only other flag your team has is the gatehouse, you dont even want to stay in there squad, you just need to spawn on them so that you can start reclaming flags, but nope.

Personally I dont think that you just kick people just because they suck. He didnt do anything wrong untill you started to inusult him, and yes he probably was 11 and is very immature, so when you grown ups randomly start insulting him because hes not very good, how do you think he is going to react? Then again... try answering that after you have kids
nuff said
Sluggit
+3|6759|Sweden
Don’t think you should “complain” that much. How did you know that he sucked at the beginning, he could have entered the game only a minute or two before? Ok he spawned at (maybe) the wrong place.

Now you have to excuse me but your Global score is not that much but I still don’t mind having you or any one else with a lower score in my squad, when ever I set up a squad. We have all been new to the game sometime!

As said before here it’s actually up to your squad leader to either lock the squad or kick him!

Played at SFR Urban Maps the other day and got a score of 115 30-8 in kill-death ratio and the next guy (2nd place) on the scoreboard had about half that but I don’t tell people in my squad or Team that they suck!

If they do something stupid I then maybe say something but I have 120.000+ and 320 ours on Karkand alone, don’t expect people to always keep up with me. That round I “paved” my way back to the Hotel from the Square twice to get back that Flag but none followed me? They must have seen the Flag going white and I was said need backup but nothing happened, what can I say?

Now one showed up to help me but that does not make my whole team “noobs”!!

Yes the G-36E is a Gods gift to Medics think you will appreciate that one, I did!!

Maybe it’s even overrated there has been some complain about the AK-101, (Hit damage 37) and that it is over powered but then I must say the same for the G-36E. At close range it has what the L85A1 lacks and it’s still good at medium range but lacks the L85A1: s scope at long-range but for a Medic at Karkand it’s the weapon of choice!

All the best and a Happy New BF2 Year!
=TH=[Eleanor]-NL-
The Karma Collector!
+233|6731|The Netherlands
I'd say, just kick them from you squad, if he rejoins, kick him again and put a slot on the squad for like some minutes, after that remove the slot, the n00b probably won't rejoin than as he has forgotten it and tries to bother another squad or whatever.
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6807|UK
How Did U Get That Family Guy Vid Bit????
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6807|UK
btw u can manage ur squad to kick ppl then lock ur squad
=TH=[Eleanor]-NL-
The Karma Collector!
+233|6731|The Netherlands
"How Did U Get That Family Guy Vid Bit????"

????
Charmin
+1|6734
this guy in my last squad asked over the mic who else had a mic, well i do, so i asked where he wanted me in my tank, he said "uh dont know im not team leader...." I mean what tha hell? lol Our squad leader did squat!!! nothing, no orders nothing.

I'v eplayed medic first time today, LOVED IT!!!!!! never knew it get so many points, plus ya get all the action running into battles getting your men back up, what rush in the fog of war!!! His m16 just sucks ass-whipe with the useless 3-burst.
*ToRRo*cT|
Spanish Sniper-Wh0re
+199|6784|Malaga, España
got dammit kick the noob and lock ur squad...not that hard to do....

and a sniper can be good in squads ....for spotting on far ranges and snipe the fuckhead who try to noobtube ya from a distance....if i,m a squad leader i 70 % of all the time i protect my squad
aardfrith
Δ > x > ¥
+145|6833

The_Lone_N00b wrote:

...blah blah blah...

I knifed him and he died

Comes back on top of leader, and for the rest of the game trys to kill me and does it a couple of times. I punish every time. Sometimes my squad killed him first to help.

i hate n00bs who join squads
Yeah and I hate "teammates" that TK deliberately.  Your squad leader could have kicked him from the squad or you could have ignored him but instead you abused him and TK'd him.

You ass.
idiotofwar
Jet Rammer
+4|6768|Debris From Space
Why didn't he just kick the n00b out of the squad. You can do that you know.
Dirrty_Bird
Dirtier than thou
+5|6781|Vermont
I just wish that once in a while I could find a squad that will work together.  I play as a squad member or a squad leader a majority of the time and rarely do I find people that work together or even spawn off the squad leader.  I do this too sometimes, but if I notice two or more squadmates working together I generally work with them.  It seems like most of the time I join a squad everyone is in it just to pad their squad time or something.  Whatever.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard