miancourse69
+33|6757|wales. uk
just wondering if anybody else has had a bit of trouble with bomb delay. i have been practicing my bomb runs when im over a target 1 of the 5 bombs always drops leaving me with the 4 left which i dont mind cause then if i miss the target i just try again.
https://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c38/maincourse69/Special_Forces_.jpg
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6778|The United Center
...when you click to fire a missile, do all four of your missiles fire?

the same thing goes with bombs.  you drop one at a time.  if you want to drop more, you have to click more.
LoaderX
+-1|6789|Tucson, Arizona
The longer you hold the button, the more bombs that fall... However, it's either one or all.
Milk.org
Bringing Sexy Back
+270|6807|UK
Wrong, I'm pretty sure this happens when you fly over the airfield to re-arm and don't get the full 5 bombs but drop them anyway then go and re-arm you have half the ammo from the last run that you should've had and half new ammo and they will drop seperatly, this is good when using the fighter jets with two bombs because it means you can drop one at a time and be v.accurate. It is not so helpful however with the bombers to fix it you either need to
A) Bail & get a new plane
B) Fly half-way accross the airfield and re-arm a couple of bombs then drop them and fly over again and get a full cache of bombs.

Hope this helps i'm pretty sure i'm correct.
[CANADA]_Zenmaster
Pope Picard II
+473|6777

Milk.org wrote:

Wrong, I'm pretty sure this happens when you fly over the airfield to re-arm and don't get the full 5 bombs but drop them anyway then go and re-arm you have half the ammo from the last run that you should've had and half new ammo and they will drop seperatly, this is good when using the fighter jets with two bombs because it means you can drop one at a time and be v.accurate. It is not so helpful however with the bombers to fix it you either need to
A) Bail & get a new plane
B) Fly half-way accross the airfield and re-arm a couple of bombs then drop them and fly over again and get a full cache of bombs.

Hope this helps i'm pretty sure i'm correct.
Yup.
=SoG=PredatoR
+3|6788|Austin, Texas
Not so true. If you fly slow enough, you can replenish all of your bombs.
freebirdpat
Base Rapist
+5|6784

=SoG=PredatoR wrote:

Not so true. If you fly slow enough, you can replenish all of your bombs.
Yeah but the glitch stays active from what I remember even after your drop it. Lets say you load up on 4 bombs and then you go drop them. The next time you load up on bombs you will have a salvo of 4 bombs and 1 bomb.

The way to avoid this is to notice how many bombs you reloaded, if its not the full 5 fly over the airfield one more time.

If you fly slow enough you also get repaired better

LoaderX and Thomas Morgan are incorrect, Milk.org's got the idea.
||BFA||xZeler8
Expendable Miracle Worker
+1|6812
if you don't fully reload your bombs then drop what you did load the jet will swith to single bomb mode...you don't have to fully reload in one pass, it can be multiple passes BUT, you can't drop any bombs before you are fully loaded if you want to stay in multibomb mode...

in order to switch back to all dropped mode you must fly over the runway and reload...go drop ONE bomb somewhere randomly, then go reload...again, do not drop any more bombs before reloading or you will remain in single bomb mode...
miancourse69
+33|6757|wales. uk
thanks for the advice people...

https://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c38/maincourse69/skillandcourage.jpg
Stubbee
Religions Hate Facts, Questions and Doubts
+223|6774|Reality
Yes thank you .

Wondered about that.
The US economy is a giant Ponzi scheme. And 'to big to fail' is code speak for 'niahnahniahniahnah 99 percenters'

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard