freakynorm
+0|6722|Washington State
[img]http://www.freakynorm.com/1/flying.jpg[/img]

I always enjoy watching a throng of people haul ass to get to a chopper first, only to see them promptly crash 30 seconds after taking off.
Parambulator
+0|6744
Completely agreed
Echo
WOoKie
+383|6741|The Netherlands
i allways tell em to go practice singleplayer when they crash the heli after take off
cablecopulate
+449|6759|Massachusetts.
Murphy's Law dictates that the guy that just crashed the chopper will indeed be the guy to fly it again when it respawns.
DUFFKING
Insert witty comment here
+3|6780|Brixham, UK
I hate being the rush for a BH, I always accidentally end up as pilot and cant get into another seat quick enough. I have to get out and take the humvee instead.
NiMhurchu
Suicide Operations
+13|6869|Germany

cablecopulate wrote:

Murphy's Law dictates that the guy that just crashed the chopper will indeed be the guy to fly it again when it respawns.
And O'Toole's comment on Murphy's Law is that Murphy was an optimist...
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6788|UK
lol so true...

the flying should be left to ppl who can fly.
kilroy0097
Kilroy Is Here!
+81|6865|Bryan/College Station, TX
Is it so hard to have a simple basic flight badge that is a requirement to fly the heli or jet on a ranked server?

A simple obstacle course. Take off and hover for 20 seconds. Take off and fly to spot A and land. Fly between the poles in the sky. Land within the ring take off and go through the other ring. You know basic obstacle stuff. Nothing too hard but just enough to know that the pilot can at least do something.

*sigh* We can all dream I suppose.
"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis
Ub3r-ElitE
Teargas wh0re
+2|6742
I just can't understand it. When i was a total noob at flying i always felt very bad when i accidently crashed into a tree or a mountain. I only flew if there were nobody else who wanted to fly.

If you can't fly please get the f*ck out of the pilot seat or fly alone! *sigh*
maddogjj
+3|6853|U S A
No shit, geez whats so hard about going to an empty server and flying for as long as it takes.  You have your choice of aircraft and no one is shooting at ya lol.
||BFA||xZeler8
Expendable Miracle Worker
+1|6803
yup...i don't understand why people insist on taking a critical team asset to go practice with, then die within 30 seconds, then teamkill to get it again...
-I4nI- Jaiden
+0|6757|Las Vegas
There should be some sort of training program implemented into the game. New players are allowed on foot and in passenger seats of vehicles only, until they complete a few missions on an offline training scenario. These would cover basic flying of jet's/helo's, driving of tanks/apc's, and train you about all thier functions and capabilities, and you have to complete a few training courses utilizing these things. if it is competed, then it is recorded in your account and you can then enter the cockpit of a jet or helo, or the driver's seat of a tank/apc. I suppose light/heavy transports would have no requirments to use them, but the more powerfull and skill required vehicles should have something like this. just an idea i had about 30 seconds ago, so of coarse it's not perfect, but a good idea i think.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard