(HUN)Rudebwoy
+45|6763
You encourage bunnyhopping because "if we can do it, then why wouldnt we do it?", and "doing it for survival" etc, but at the same time you dont like claymores?
I will use claymores, because I have them. I do it for survival, I wont let you to that alley/rooftop etc where I am at...

P.S.: Im not one of those so called "claymore whores", anyway if someone prefers one thing to an other then he will be automatically become a whore isnt it funny?
Haze999
+6|6621

dead_rac00n wrote:

I think he's right.
Besides, you all jump on him about his spelling, or his paragraphs, but none of you is able to post without making spelling mistakes and you can hardly build a coherent sentence. I case you haven't noticed, there's a "Check Spelling" button at the bottom of the page. Use it, thank you.
There sure is, but it doesn't check for run on sentences like yours and I guess it didn't catch the "I" that was meant to be an "In".
Sgt.Gene
+215|6772

dead_rac00n wrote:

I think he's right.
Besides, you all jump on him about his spelling, or his paragraphs, but none of you is able to post without making spelling mistakes and you can hardly build a coherent sentence. I case you haven't noticed, there's a "Check Spelling" button at the bottom of the page. Use it, thank you.
LOL @ the Irony
RavyGravy
Son.
+617|6414|NSW, Australia

peyrac wrote:

now lets get to word noob. 2 days ago i was banned from one server because i agreed with my teammate that admins are noobs ( they were using noob tube and planting claymores ). so ? they are sergeants. they are noobs. they are still learning. i didnt make them be noobs, i just told them what they are. simple. funny thing is when sergeant calling generals noobs because they killing him. = LOL. noob is a guy who doesnt know how to play good. you cant write noob to general if he s "owning" you.
you sir are a jackass. im a gunnery sarg and ive been playing since the game came out. am i a noob?
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6631|Little Bentcock
OMFG shut up, ever heard of modesty, if not learn it and use it, Nobody wants to hear you big heading yourself. And also stop whining about how other people play. They want to command but are shit deal with it. They want to attack a base but they arent alowed. DEAL with it and shut the fuck up.
Sgt.Gene
+215|6772

peyrac wrote:

calm down guys its just a game.
Practice what you preach. Its just a fucking game, stop whining about it to people who dont give a fuck about it.
Deadmonkiefart
Floccinaucinihilipilificator
+177|6714
n00b does not mean new player nessisaraly, althogh a newbe can be a n00b, a n00b is not always a newbe.

Newbe- someone who is new, inexperienced etc.  May or may not be skilled.  Can also be a n00b.

n00b-definition1) someone who does not improve over time 2) smomeone who has little or no skill 3) a stupid person 4) someone who Tk's a lot or impedes their team in some way 5) someone who, out of their own stupidity, manages to crash a vehicle with teammates inside. 6) Someone who ramms helis with jets and is killed in the process.
wonkey20
+18|6717

Snake wrote:

Lets start with word owned....

Stopped reading. Paragraphs? Punctuation? Whining kid? Oh god.
Wow that is when i stoped reading
Nikola Bathory
Karkand T-90 0wnage
+163|6795|Bulgaria

Sheky wrote:

& they all lived happly ever after.
haha, exactly!
btw I love to 0wn people! Mainly with teh tank/apc!
Marinejuana
local
+415|6593|Seattle

(HUN)Rudebwoy wrote:

You encourage bunnyhopping because "if we can do it, then why wouldnt we do it?", and "doing it for survival" etc, but at the same time you dont like claymores?
I will use claymores, because I have them. I do it for survival, I wont let you to that alley/rooftop etc where I am at...

P.S.: Im not one of those so called "claymore whores", anyway if someone prefers one thing to an other then he will be automatically become a whore isnt it funny?
quoted for retarded
peyrac
+8|6368
Rudebwoy, sorry but i just cant help myself not to write this. I HATE players from Hungary. i was playing with many and they all sux ! they were claymore whores or cheaters. my clan were playing vs hungary = cheaters, we checked demos. i was on public = claymore whore. i was on public = teamkilled 3 x by the hungary player. i was on other public = claymore whore again. maybe you are different i dont know this, but i havent meet good player from hungary yet, end of story.

dude ! you are gunnery sergeant FFS ! do you know how to play good ? then cool. otherwise you are noob.

Sgt.Gene are you from Europe ? maybe i am whinning a bit. but hell on public its just stupid FFS. 2x or 3x per game i get teamkilled, and commanders arent working a shit. so if they are all around me and i dont see them, how the hell not to blame commander !?

Marinejuana : i will give you karma for this.
Sgt.Gene
+215|6772

peyrac wrote:

Rudebwoy, sorry but i just cant help myself not to write this. I HATE players from Hungary. i was playing with many and they all sux ! they were claymore whores or cheaters. my clan were playing vs hungary = cheaters, we checked demos. i was on public = claymore whore. i was on public = teamkilled 3 x by the hungary player. i was on other public = claymore whore again. maybe you are different i dont know this, but i havent meet good player from hungary yet, end of story.

dude ! you are gunnery sergeant FFS ! do you know how to play good ? then cool. otherwise you are noob.

Sgt.Gene are you from Europe ? maybe i am whinning a bit. but hell on public its just stupid FFS. 2x or 3x per game i get teamkilled, and commanders arent working a shit. so if they are all around me and i dont see them, how the hell not to blame commander !?

Cant read the fucking City name and State under my name?
.Sup
be nice
+2,646|6462|The Twilight Zone

Sgt.Gene wrote:

peyrac wrote:

maybe he doesnt know where that is. u probably dont even know where Slovenia is
https://www.shrani.si/f/3H/7h/45GTw71U/untitled-1.png
Sgt.Gene
+215|6772

>>SUPR3MACY<< wrote:

Sgt.Gene wrote:

peyrac wrote:

Central Europe.
.Sup
be nice
google earth is quite convenient isn't it
Sgt.Gene
+215|6772

>>SUPR3MACY<< wrote:

Umm, We have Geography class here in the states.

Got a B in it
(HUN)Rudebwoy
+45|6763

peyrac wrote:

If you had bad experineces with hungarians then ok, i wont argue if you really experienced it.
But I dont understand why are u talking about that. I wrote down my opinion about one of your issues, thats what this topic is for, and i was hoping for an explanation from you. Im not saying what you do or think is bad, i just dont understand it.
FFS are people that sensitive nowdays? They piss off at anything...
.Sup
be nice

Sgt.Gene wrote:

>>SUPR3MACY<< wrote:

Got a B in it
then definitively +1. not many Americans know where my country is

Last edited by >>SUPR3MACY<< (2007-01-04 04:10:28)

Sgt.Gene
+215|6772

>>SUPR3MACY<< wrote:

Sgt.Gene wrote:

>>SUPR3MACY<< wrote:

Got a B in it
then definetively +1. not many Americans know where my country is
^__^
adv3rsary
+28|6724
wow what a useless rant. go find a nice girl and get a life
wah1188
You orrible caaaaaaan't
+321|6468|UK
Some good points he did say sorry for his english so don't flame him over that.
BabySpinach
Phone Spammer
+207|6599|Charlottesville, Virginia, USA
You sound like a noob that got OWNED IN THE FACE!!!!!!!!!!!
Tjasso
the "Commander"
+102|6531|the Netherlands
i'm one of those "" Lonewolf-Teamplayer that will do just about anything possible in BF2 except the Aimbottinghaxcheatexploit !! I like about anything i read above me and i dont care that i drove my HMMV in the water getting into the  F3 position adn start repairing like a MADMAN jurking my wrench up/down on the Road to Jalalaland , got 18 repairs in one round and 19 in the other . Statpadder !!!! omg ! yes i did !! Just Today  1st time ..really .
i like BF2 a lot , lets just all play how we like it keep in mind THAT THERE ARE RULES (although some are just TOO STUPID ) and have some fun .
I know you all want those shiny medals and badges Who doesnt ?? I'm gonna play BF2 the way i like it AND try and be some good for the TEAM im in ...
Always be nice and start fighting ! I will always find someone who can  A Hooah !!!! GoodGame You read me

Last edited by Tjasso (2007-01-04 19:41:03)

gene_pool
Banned
+519|6629|Gold coast, Aus.

Sgt.Gene wrote:

>>SUPR3MACY<< wrote:

Sgt.Gene wrote:

Central Europe.
Well smarty pants, where is Tasmania? Eh? None of this google earth shit

Last edited by gene_pool (2007-01-04 22:54:46)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard