Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6718

SrA_Shady wrote:

NO, ill tell you whats destroying the game you dumb fuck..

--dolphin divers
--bunny hoppers
--noob toobers
--c4 throwers
--apc/tank whoring alleys in karkand
--overall exploiting things in the game because you fucking suck and get cant gets the normal, skilled way

go home dumbass.
are u talking about a friend of mine?

i hate noob tubers the most, tank whores are ur problem if u dont take them out, if they are a good tank driver, let them be, dont call them a tank whore. a true tank whore is a person w/ a kd of 2 in a tank and been in a tank for 100 hours
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Horseman 77
Banned
+160|6839
Also a growing problem is people who bitch about people bitchen when the guy bitched, I mean why bitch about that? That what makes me bitch. you pwnd bitches. N00bs
peacock3
+6|6703|Ohio
I realize its a game, but if any attempt to making it as realistic as possible the following should be corrected/adjusted:

1. Jumping/Hopping is ok except the vertical leap should be reduced from 5' to something more practical like 18"-24". This is not donkey kong.

2. Jumping on to your stomach seems realistic, but should cause some health damage

3. Shooting and throwing while jumping is fine, reduce the vertical

4. The command structure is a free for all. The only game benefit is the ability to spawn (potentially) near your squad leader. Well this doesnt even make sense and is impractical.

5. Jumping off a roof. I suppose they figured if you can stand and jump 5' in the air then its ok to jump of a 12' high building and receive very little damage.

6. I would estimate that 30%-40% of my deaths are from artillery. I realize I was killed, but with all the stats it should designated as an arty kill not regular combat kill.
Wisher1981
+1|6756|SWEDEN
Whitegreek.....
Ok.. u think i have tourettes... well the way i was cursing.. maybe... lol
And im gay now hu??... whats that about me not liking girls... did i say that???
and so what if i was gay??? would u have a problem with that??? if i have offended a girl im horrible... but u go talking shit about gay folk, and think u are a hero... ahahhhaah

Since u think its ok to put down gay people.. her is what i have to say....

U bs talkin garlic smelling son of a gorilla... ahahah white greek.. is that a greek variation of micheal jacksson.. ahahahah get it .. hahahah White greek.. u come with a plastic nose to???? u like abusing children to do u????

sorry.. my touretts acting up again...
YitEarp
+1|6726
dude stfu, youre not funny.  explaining/compounding a bad joke like 4 times doesnt make it more amusing.
YitEarp
+1|6726
alizard, thank you for putting a legible face on wisher's complaints.

i sincerely doubt they will put one side's choppers down to 1 missile and keep the other one high.  btw there was a reason they did that, the huey had an excellent gunner pod, the 8 missile chopper had none. 

omg lean buttons would be awesome.  as for the concerns you listed near the top, mostly about not being able to throw/fire while jumping or jump prone over walls.  i hope they dont make it so you cant throw nades n stuff while jumping, but just make it so you cant fire a gun while doing it(would be better if they just gave guns a huge accuracy penalty for jumping instead so you can still spray some covering fire).  the jump/prone over walls is gonna be missed, but getting rid of the dolphin divers is worth it imho, you can still hop over most of the smaller walls without going prone midair.

i just hope they make sure and differentiate between firearms and thrown weapons when jumping.
Agent_Dung_Bomb
+302|6738|Salt Lake City

YitEarp wrote:

alizard, thank you for putting a legible face on wisher's complaints.

i sincerely doubt they will put one side's choppers down to 1 missile and keep the other one high.  btw there was a reason they did that, the huey had an excellent gunner pod, the 8 missile chopper had none. 

omg lean buttons would be awesome.  as for the concerns you listed near the top, mostly about not being able to throw/fire while jumping or jump prone over walls.  i hope they dont make it so you cant throw nades n stuff while jumping, but just make it so you cant fire a gun while doing it(would be better if they just gave guns a huge accuracy penalty for jumping instead so you can still spray some covering fire).  the jump/prone over walls is gonna be missed, but getting rid of the dolphin divers is worth it imho, you can still hop over most of the smaller walls without going prone midair.

i just hope they make sure and differentiate between firearms and thrown weapons when jumping.
Maybe they will implement something to the effect that you can jump and shoot, but you will not be able to shoot if you repeadely jump within a given period of time.  For example, you jump over a wall spraying fire at the guy behind the wall.  No problem.  Start jumping around like a frog on a hot rock, and you can only fire during the first jump.  If you jump again, say within 2 seconds of the first jump, you can no longer fire.

I myself have not really had any problems with bunny hoppers and dolphin divers.  I've found I can drop them just as easily as those that use more normal tactics.

I do fully agree with you on helos being way too powerful.  The AA is too inacurate, and as noted many times, far more likely to lock onto a friendly targe than the one on which you had a solid tone lock.  I also think helos are too heavily armored.  The tank is a very powerful ground weapon, and in the event that you get a shot at a helo with one, and actually hit it with the main gun, it should be a one shot kill to helo.  I myself have hit a helo with the tank main gun while also spraying it with the tanks machine gun fire, only to have the helo fly away and repair before the tank's main gun could reload...that or the chopper swings around and sprays rockets, which is an instant death for a tank.
=KBO=FragAbsorber
+0|6697
People who always use "u" instead of "you" are ruining the English Language...

If you expect to be taken seriously, type in a semi-intelligent manner.  Typos are one thing - typing in "1337" is another.
=KBO=FragAbsorber
+0|6697

Agent_Dung_Bomb wrote:

YitEarp wrote:

Maybe they will implement something to the effect that you can jump and shoot, but you will not be able to shoot if you repeadely jump within a given period of time.  For example, you jump over a wall spraying fire at the guy behind the wall.  No problem.  Start jumping around like a frog on a hot rock, and you can only fire during the first jump.  If you jump again, say within 2 seconds of the first jump, you can no longer fire.
One of the best implementations for stopping bunny-hopping was doen in a realizm mod for CoD (if I recall correctly).  On your first "jump" everything was normal - but if you tried to jump again within like a second, you could still jump - but about 1/2 of the previous jump.  3rd jump within like a second of the 2nd was 1/2 the height/speed of the 2nd jump ... etc, etc.

It still allowed for a jump/reaction or a fence jump/shoot - but it killed bunnyhopping.  I thought it was a pretty decent compromise.
YitEarp
+1|6726

=KBO=FragAbsorber wrote:

People who always use "u" instead of "you" are ruining the English Language...

If you expect to be taken seriously, type in a semi-intelligent manner.  Typos are one thing - typing in "1337" is another.
i dont care if someone types u instead of you, we all know what theyre talking about.  l337 is annoying however.  even if we know what youre talking about numbers for letters just makes it annoying/take longer to decipher.

but to say 'u' instead of 'you' is ruining the english language, thats a bit much, even for an english teacher.

its internet shorthand, get used to it.  its used to lessen the keys you have to type.  leetspeak is something else entirely.  do you consider a reporter's shorthand to be ruining the english language as well?  same principle.
[g0t]JediPimp
Banned
+0|6750
LOL!!!!  This easily gets my vote for post of the month.

Mods!  Can we please get this post moved to the "Featured Posts" section kthx
0mikr0n
Airborne Clan
+19|6697
"u hav plastic nose u!????whitegreek i sai whitegreek woww???? cnt spllee fr shti, noo. u to???"

Wisher1981 wrote:

Hmm okay.. didnt mean to put down girls or women... SO FOR THAT I APPOLLOGISE!!!!

YITEARP.. u spell perfectly in a language not your own.... ohh how godly of u... well i dont give a rats ass... i dont .. but u understand me pretty good ...

Now cut the crap... everybody thats hasseling me... u realy think its gonna stop with taking away bunny-hopping... reducing the missiles on the chopper to 8... improving AA ..

And i dont go for the easy kills... Addition by 0mikr0n: Fucking lie, look below at his tank scoring

Whitegreek: ehhehehe white greek.. ehehehe
Why would i help newbs when im one my self... ?? nobody helps me!!!! i sucked at first... maybe u think i suck still ... but i have improved a lot... and if i see a forum where it says something like... help me knifing people is so hard... i try to give some advice...

HAHAHAH Yitearp was toasting my K/d.... ahahahaha 1.22... ahahahahahah ... errrmmm hahahhhahahahahahahhahahahaahhaahhahahhaahahahahahahahahhaahahaahhahaahahaahahahaahhahahaahahhahahahaahhaahahahahahhaahahahahahhahaahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaa..... and ... HAHA
[belittlement]
hahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahaahaaahaahahhaahahhahah ten year old noob. HAHAHAH you cant toasting my K/d.... ahahaha 1.94... hahahaha ... ermmm... STFU.
[/belittlement]

Wow, we have a little child telling us how to play a game... when he can't even spell the word "you" right throughout all of his posts (I checked; he always uses "u")... in fact, he can't spell any words right. I can imagine that this guy has about 100 hours with the tube and 500 with armor. I'll go check.

EDIT: Yep, He has 92:02:31 hours with armor, 6,844 kills. He pads too. Get the hell out you bloody noob, we don't want you here you illiterate bastard.

Last edited by 0mikr0n (2005-12-31 12:06:28)

imdead
Death StatPadder
+228|6770|Human Meat Shield
I only pad in the death department. Anyone who judges off of stats alone is not getting the whole point. This game has turned into competitiveness with others that shouldn't have became that way. People shouldn't judge others on stats alone; obviously people play different ways and gain/have certain goals. Problem is that is why people pad anyway to 'brag' basically. The game was meant to be a game within yourself to promote yourself to see where you stand.  If a guy pads his stats, so be it, that's the way he plays and he's happy with that, he's only cheating himself, or getting better stats to gain goals the wrong way. I terribly disagree people that jugde others by stats alone. Why doesn't anyone play for fun anymore? Sorry Flame on.
0mikr0n
Airborne Clan
+19|6697
Wow, imdead has a point... I never thought of it that way (no this isn't sarcasm).
Wisher1981
+1|6756|SWEDEN
Omikron...

Why do you think that i statspad.. was it this you meant by calling me a pader???
You also said i was a tuber.. ehhh doesnt look like that in my stats does it....
And yes i like driving around in my precious little tank... And im also pretty aware of that u get a bright and shiny medall for driving "my precious" for about 250 hours with 10.000 kills...

"Wow, we have a little child telling us how to play a game"
Now where did i tell you how to play your game??? You may play anyway you like... Im deffending your way to play the way u like...

All i wanted to say in this post was : Everybody stop whining and have fun playing... why care if people jump around and tube...??? you can do it to... just because someone has perfected the way he is automaticly a whore of some kind???  Whats next ?? ohh your to good with the M95 .. stop sniping your a whore... haxor...

And im sorry .. maybe im a bit illiterate.. but i write fast.. and most of you get what im writing..

CONGRATULATIONS YITEARP ON THE SF ARMY RIBBON (sas or spetz dont remember)

you cant toasting my K/d... something wrong here
with armour... hmm should it be The Armour...
yeah i suck at spelling mr.perfekt

Last edited by Wisher1981 (2005-12-31 19:17:03)

imdead
Death StatPadder
+228|6770|Human Meat Shield
Thanks, but it's really what I believe. (I post stats because alot of people when I  post go to my stats screen anyway so why not make it easier) I believe that the stats were supposed to be meant just for yourselves and somehow EA decided to make it so you can look them up on the internet then it became widely known and now people are actively competitive with each other and bummed that they are not Blazin.uk. Put it into perspective, what if we couldn't look up our stats online? we would have less whores, definately!  Don't get me wrong I do enjoy playing with people across the world, they are better than aimbots because most of you would flame and say 'play singleplayer blah, blah, blah'. I personally don't care how people play, I am just worried about me. You can bunny-hop, be a nader, I don't care as long as it's fun for everyone.
eusgen
Nugget
+402|6794|Jupiter
i cant believe i wasted an hour+ of my life reading this shit, get a life ya wuss and stop playing BF2 cause your the biggest bitch i ever seen.
Wisher1981
+1|6756|SWEDEN
This is fun... CanĀ“t more people flame my ass... just love pissing people off..
They try every angle.. You suck wisher... Your a padder wisher... Your a tank whore wisher.. Your gay wisher.. Your illiterate wisher.. Your the biggest bitch ever wisher... hahaha.. I love all of you

Only thing that hurt a little bit was the "your a padder"... Because i cant realy se how im padding... Isnt padding when you cheat in some way... (turn a boat over and repair all round, knife kill your friends so you can get expert knife??)

Can Omikron please tell me how im padding???? would realy like to know so i can become an exellent player like him
thinner44
+1|6811

Wisher1981 wrote:

Can Omikron please tell me how im padding???? would realy like to know so i can become an exellent player like him
What, and have a thread like this you mean > http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=9121
YitEarp
+1|6726
you're a grade A moron.
ishbu
+0|6693
i got to say i actually agree with the OP.  just leave the game as it is.  I dont see major problem with anything as it is right now.  Sure i get angry when some people tankwhore in karkand and whatnot, but i just shrug and counter it with AT.  the whole point is that everything in this game has a counter.  heli's killing you? aa, at, tanks, or jeeps.  Tanks a problem? c4, armor, mines, or at.

btw first post ftw
Wisher1981
+1|6756|SWEDEN
THANKS ISHBU!!!!!

YitEarp... if your gonna insult me put a little more effort in it... moron...
BTW... CONGRATS ON THE SF ARMY RIBBON!!!

yeah.. so if im a moron then your a dubble moron.. (arguing like a ten year old)

Last edited by Wisher1981 (2006-01-01 17:02:26)

YitEarp
+1|6726
thanks, but i already put enough effort into this bs thread, and i felt my claim was already fully substantiated by your own actions.  you sir, are charged with moronitude in the 2nd degree, how do you plead?
Wisher1981
+1|6756|SWEDEN
Ehhh not guilty, Sargent Major Yitearp sir. It was my friends fault, he misslead me!!!

Actually i had a crappy day.. And needed to yell a bit... After that it was just fun...

Last edited by Wisher1981 (2006-01-01 22:14:47)

alizard
+0|6777
that's what this game needs!...... Insults and taunts on the  com.
Would allow people to vent.. bummer they left em out this game.
use to love that in BFV" I own your ass!" lol

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard