ShoopDaWhoop
Banned
+53|6345
If you are going to call switching an exploit then you are basically saying that switching from drivers seat to the MG mount in a Humvee to shoot a squad load of people is also an exploit. stfu. now.

A good gunner and a good pilot who use VoIP/TS/Vent will win a map, the chopper is the most deadliest weapon in the game.

A good gunner with a shit pilot wont get anywhere.

A good pilot with a shit gunner wont get far either.

The satisfaction of absolutely owning another team in the chopper is the main reason I still play the game. Nothing like hitting full black hawk after full black hawk, or some J10 hotshot that thinks he's fucking awesome.

You should check out P-Murda, he is one of the best gunners in the game

http://bf2s.com/player/49601823/

Was number 9 in the world before he got reset, now has a K/D of 10.8, 10k kills in 77 hours.

also [MORK]Death, probably one of the best pilots in the game.

http://bf2s.com/player/49266700/

I regularly play with these two guys and always see them getting 90+ kills on any map.
slicknic
+145|6638
lynxlyran is just bitter that he cant solo gun, so his best excuse not to do it is its glitching/hacking/cheating... oh shuuut upppp.  We too play the game for fun, and it isnt very much fun having idiots get in the chopper and completely sucking.  Not only does it ruin your time, but your entire team will Really get shafted because the chopper wont be doing ANYTHING.  and how can u have fun w/ those stats, jesus.  your dead more than youre alive
Mad Ad
+178|6523|England, UK

deadawakeing wrote:

orrrrrrrrrrrrrr

do what i do simultaneously or very close to hit F2 then right click and click like a fucken animal ... works everytime
Ooorrrrrrrr

Goto bf2s chopper controls screen, bind F2 to right click and just hold it down till the tv fires ... wont affect any other controls, just choppers.
Fredrik
i hate you all
+201|6661|Norway
easiest way ever:
Go to button config, set your mouse wheel (if you have a clicky mouse wheel) to the gunner seat in the chopper.
When you press your mouse wheel and right click simultaneously your tv is ready to fire, so you dont have to spin so much
Ajax_the_Great1
Dropped on request
+206|6659

lynxlyran wrote:

Lets see a solo pilot circle hover while gunning infantry. Solo pilots deny an awesome weapon that another TEAMMATE could have used.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wqfQDhpKZyM

Now what were you saying?

My kill streak is from me gunning infantry by myself.
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6635|Little Bentcock
As everyone else said a little left, aim and shoot. Its fun to do. People always whinge though.
Marinejuana
local
+415|6597|Seattle

ZekersSneakers wrote:

lynxlyran wrote:

Glitch exploiting solo chopper pilots suck. This is a TEAM game, find a gunner. Most soldiers will gladly jump in to your gunner seat if you let them or ask them to.
It's not a glitch or an exploit, it's a design flaw. A very good design flaw at that.
well put.

if it requires accomplishing more individually, then isn't it a skill? i mean it isn't possible to do it unless you are a good pilot and gunner. If you can't find a better player to do one of those jobs, then you better do them yourself. Otherwise youre not being a team player.

Last edited by Marinejuana (2007-01-09 17:35:47)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard