Tushers
Noctwisaskfirtush
+224|6655|Some where huntin in Wisconsin

-[Silver.Inc* wrote:

EA wrote:

There have been some questions regarding stats sites for Battlefield 2142. We will be allowing these stat sites to provide the services many of you have enjoyed with BF2. However we are currently taking steps to ensure that the activity of these sites, specifically the additional traffic they create for the Stats Database Servers, does not negatively impact players in game. Over the course of the next few weeks we will be finalizing the steps needed to ensure a quality experience for all players.
ea sucks balls
thefousteph
+8|6701
I just read in the comunity section of BF2142 that they have heard (sorry for the spelling!) the community regarding stat web site and they will allow thoses sites to gather data (i don't remember everything but they want the stats data to update in the game first then for the web site)

So Chuy, are you working on the BF 2142 Stat page??!?
JdeFalconr
Lex Luthor, King of Australia
+72|6512|Sammamish, WA
Link? Proof? SPOCK!
ArmEagle
+1|6212
I really loved the detail bf2s.com used in showing the details in progress towards a next award or rank. I haven't seen any site come close to that.

Well, I just registered for that 2142-stats.com someone mentioned. But it is far from what BF2S did. At least they could show the points you'll get for reaching the next award.

I hope all stats sites will be able to collect data with a decent flow. And of course bf2142s.com would be ideal. I'd sure settle for anything simple like 2142.bf2s.com at first. Just so I can see my stats in all glory as one should be able to.

..and since i apparently hadn't registered here before..

Thanks for all the hard work on BF2S!
TimmmmaaaaH
Damn, I... had something for this
+725|6409|Brisbane, Australia

ArmEagle wrote:

I really loved the detail bf2s.com used in showing the details in progress towards a next award or rank. I haven't seen any site come close to that.
damn right, i wish EA wasnt being so.......well......EA about all this
https://bf3s.com/sigs/5e6a35c97adb20771c7b713312c0307c23a7a36a.png
ArmEagle
+1|6212
Oh, I just got my stats loaded for the first time on 2142-stats. And it is actually very close to how BF2S is. I just wish they could get about 10 times as much updates per day.

And about EA.. they sure impressed me yesterday! I decided to send a message to EA support, and i got two different people responding. One played BF2142 too, and did have a point.. One wouldn't want to get close to a gold medal and then having the (stats)servers crash. Though EA should just put a 'proxy' in between, which the fan sites can call, keeping the real servers just safe away.

There are other things I'd rather have than up-to-date statistics though..
1ApRiL
+1|6269|DE - Waiblingen

ArmEagle wrote:

Oh, I just got my stats loaded for the first time on 2142-stats. And it is actually very close to how BF2S is. I just wish they could get about 10 times as much updates per day.

And about EA.. they sure impressed me yesterday! I decided to send a message to EA support, and i got two different people responding. One played BF2142 too, and did have a point.. One wouldn't want to get close to a gold medal and then having the (stats)servers crash. Though EA should just put a 'proxy' in between, which the fan sites can call, keeping the real servers just safe away.

There are other things I'd rather have than up-to-date statistics though..
[url=http://www.2142-stats.com]2142-stats.com[/url] can update now about 40000 players a day.

Read about that: [url]http://www.2142-stats.com/article/Battlefield+2142+News/BF2142+Stats+Updates.html[/url]
TheEternalPessimist
Wibble
+412|6590|Mhz

2142-stats.com is useless, it hasnt once given correct stats for me, says I have 326 unique dog tags for a start, when I actually have over 1000. That site isn't woth the code it's written with.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard