Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6770|Washington, DC

Sweet, time to load up my hacks.
Haze999
+6|6753
Haha, I can see it now. In 3 weeks 100 people are complaining that their cd keys were stolen. Anyways, if people weren't such nubs they could go into their registry and change it themselves.
farmerfez
o wut?
+78|6670

*cough* keystealers....
ig
This topic seems to have no actual posts
+1,199|6662

Haze999 wrote:

Haha, I can see it now. In 3 weeks 100 people are complaining that their cd keys were stolen. Anyways, if people weren't such nubs they could go into their registry and change it themselves.
ur a nub, nug
Haze999
+6|6753

=]-[f= ig88 wrote:

Haze999 wrote:

ur a nub, nug
you have nugs in your nub?

BTW I dont want your karmas you baddie.

Last edited by Haze999 (2007-01-01 19:14:37)

nonexistentusmc
+26|6585|Queens, NYC
LOL accuse all you want, I can't speak for other people, but I know that I play straight. I got bigger stuff to worry about than cheat in this game. It'd be nice if I can cheat while I'm in the sandbox though. Sure as hell would be nice to have a medic whore out there. ;D
MagikTrik
yes.....but your still gay
+138|6511|Pittsburgh, PA USA

nonexistentusmc wrote:

LOL accuse all you want, I can't speak for other people, but I know that I play straight. I got bigger stuff to worry about than cheat in this game. It'd be nice if I can cheat while I'm in the sandbox though. Sure as hell would be nice to have a medic whore out there. ;D
lol, h4x!!!11!1!
YXAndyYX
tank/plane/helo wh0ring since 2005
+8|6869|good old europe
Guys could you please abstain from accusing people to hack? As already said this is not the only way to change the keys without reinstalling and I don't think that everyone who uses this programs is a hacker.

There are different reasons that could make a key change necessary as well.

So if you plan on posting in this thread, be sure your post doesn't contain the word hack and any of its derivates.

Thanks!
Blehm98
conservative hatemonger
+150|6603|meh-land
i would imagine that if this edits anything in your bf2 folder, it probably gets close to the pb folder

if you touch anything in the PB folder, and it is detected, you get a hardware ban, so i'd be careful
YXAndyYX
tank/plane/helo wh0ring since 2005
+8|6869|good old europe

YXAndyYX wrote:

... these key changers do exactly the same as the setups / patches but don't copy or change any files.
My god, it feels more and more like I published some kind of hack or something ...

The only thing these key changers change are the following reg values (which are the same set by setups and patches):

BF2 Key Changer: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Electronic Arts\EA Games\Battlefield 2\ergc

BF2 SF Key Changer: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Electronic Arts\EA Games\Battlefield 2 Special Forces\ergc

If you still don't believe me I could send you the source code...
arnica
+18|6820|Sydney

Ki][mE wrote:

When you get PunkBusted you need a new key.....
Quote of the Day,

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard