TC><Injecter
+4|6834|Berlin, Germany
(((

HI all!

Today, I decided to do the Armor Ribbon and to Tank/APC Whore a bit for it... At the end of the round i had something around 23 kills with armor but no ribbon BECAUSE OF THIS STUPID 20 mins req.

I just had to complain about that! I know there was a thread about that sometime but I was so angry that I had to start a new one...

Feel my pain and i feel yours..

Greetz from Germany

Injecter
YitEarp
+1|6731
go play on like 10-20 out of 64 player servers on dragon valley, instant armor whatsit.  that map lasts forever, tons of armor around.
TC><Injecter
+4|6834|Berlin, Germany
Dragon Valley?! OK I thought of low player servers with big maps but not Dragon Valley... THX
RAS_ace10
+12|6759
i just got mine like 3 mins ago: 16 players on 64 wake...took along time though cos of the helos
Mj.Blindfisch
Bulletdrop-Buddha
+338|6703|Germany
Yup,it's just like the requirement for the veteran command badge,25 minutes or something.
I got that badge on Dragon Valley,the server was full though but I had the best working squads ever,I thanked them at the end of the round,but it seems they were also very pleased with my command work.
Best round ever!
Locarno
Boom!Headshot?
+2|6847|Scotland!
it's more of a gutter with the commander one.

I got 50 points (before 2x)

no badge, no ribbon.
fdcp_elmo
Rules over Sesamestreet
+5|6761|The Netherlands
a loooooooooong round at operation clean sweep
thinner44
+1|6816
I got mine back in August... Kubra dam 200 tickets and around 20 of us playing. It was fairly easy as there wasn't any aircraft flying. I reckon it would be hard if I had to do it again though. Good luck
TSal2111
+1|6753
A 64 player server with about 20ppl.. running Operation Clean Sweep will net you any time requirement you want.  Think I picked up 3 ribbons in 1 round..  of course the round lasted about 1.5hrs.  Little painful and extremely booring but if you can tough it out.. its interesting.  Posted a final score of 201 when it was all said and done. 

Just search for a half full server dude.. plenty of them out there.
Ub3r-ElitE
Teargas wh0re
+2|6727
Yeah dragon valley is definately the best map for getting time requirements. I wanted to get my combat/marksman infantry medals a few days ago and needed to play for 34 minutes to get them. I joined a almost empty dragon valley server and i got my medals when both teams got 230 of 300 tickets left...

I had to play for another hour to end the round lol
=RDG=[N.B]canadiannnn
Forklift Whore
+67|6773|Canader , eh?
ive got a problem....ive played at least 20min. in a round and got 29 kills in armor at least 3 times....WTF?
heres a screenshot of when i got 29 kills: https://img441.imageshack.us/img441/6223/screen0042jy.th.png
and here is when i got 25 kills in armor: https://img441.imageshack.us/img441/6608/screen0031mu.th.png
both times the round lasted for at least 20mins. and i played armor the whole round.... can someone explain?

Last edited by =RDG=[N.B]canadiannnn (2006-01-02 07:31:17)

TC><Injecter
+4|6834|Berlin, Germany
I got it yesterday on Karkand 64player version with 12 players... Round was 1hour 35 mins long!!!! On the =ACES= Server... Cool server!
TC><Injecter
+4|6834|Berlin, Germany
Now I have to get a good chopper pilot... (which is there nearly never -.-) to get the Helicopter Ribbon on the gunner seat... :-/
fdcp_elmo
Rules over Sesamestreet
+5|6761|The Netherlands
I hate the medals that need 500 hours and some basic badges. I have all basic even the veteran but i have far from 500 hours
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6699
yeah!
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6699
I got my helo ribbon on a full 64 Dalian Plant server. I got about 10 kills as gunner in Z-10 as PLA. 2 kills in the PLA transport chopper. Then the remaining 7 or so kills as Z-10 piolet. Was a fun round.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard