XRogerMellieX
+8|6369

Private_Adam wrote:

your k/d ratio and spm is pertty good but you should atlease get the basic awards 8/10
What exactly are you expecting people to rate? The account you've linked to your stats has just 31 minutes playing time.

Did you make the new account to whore points as a medic or are you going for a high chopper KDR (as per your sig).
namelostonthetoilet
+2|6378
freking awesome
[HhB]Jonny-JX
+5|6541|Dresden, Germany
nice score for one hour gaming time...^^
M_Ichi2[bf2s_ftw]
+5|6386|Germany
Hi Jonny,
i rate your stats now.
Good Accuracy, very good sniperrifle-kdr, decent aviator KD, good WL.

+++++++not a claywhore------->claymore-kd (you are one of the snipers, i love)

Last edited by M_Ichi2[bf2s_ftw] (2007-01-01 02:47:05)

[HhB]Jonny-JX
+5|6541|Dresden, Germany
@ M_ichi:

Very good SPM and many Revives (seams you help your fallen Soldiers ^^, go on )

and you overall k/d is good, and for assault-rifles, machine-guns and nades too ^^
your aviator k/d is great ^^

-> zu meinen clays, es geht nichts über sinnvollen Einsatz von Minen , sind zu zur Selbstverteidigung ^^
namelostonthetoilet
+2|6378
freking awesome
M_Ichi2[bf2s_ftw]
+5|6386|Germany
@namelostonthetoilet:
i guess that's a second account, right?

Give me the name of your original account and i can rate you better.

Ok, but now for your 2nd account:
Spm: could be better for so many Medic on Citymaps with inf-only (5-6 is must have)
KD: is ok, but assaultrifles could be better.
W/L:.......bah

@[HhB]Jonny-JX
you should get some basic badges ^^
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6607|England

M_Ichi2

Great KD, superb SPM - thats mostly down to medicing though. Great Infantry KD's as are your vehicle KD's - even if it is mostly from a J10 or spawnraping karkand.
Maps? Karkand, Wake and Warlord. Same old story. Its getting boring now.

Just another normal player really, same maps, same style of play. Not a lot of variation - kit balance is bad as is map variety. IMO people who play Wake and dont even know their way around any other PLA map really doesnt deserve that medal.
£5 on EF and you've only spent 44minutes on it? What a waste.

9/10 for what you do
6/10 for overall stats
AUS-7th.FalCoN
+29|6584|Australia
@ $nake$hiT99

Good accuracy SPM and K/d ratio
A solid kill streak
A good amount of flag captures/assists and defense
A very good W/l ratio
You play all kits very good and hold them to a positive K/d ratio, but are all close to 1.0000 try and raise them to 2.0000 (it will take time but you can do it )
A very very good map rotation, one of the best i have seen, you play all maps with very solid times, really good variety (and a very unique favorite map well done )
A good victim list, keep it growing
Solid vehicle ratios, especially air defense/helicopters and armor, the only thing you may want to try in BF2 is having a go in the planes, if you have a joystick and a little practice that you put into flying the planes, you will understand how enjoyable they are to fly when you are doing your job
A very very good selection of ribbons/badges from vanilla and SF keep up the good work !!!
[HhB]Jonny-JX
+5|6541|Dresden, Germany
@Falcon:

very much Team-Score....love such players ^^

good k/d and spm....
but spm could be a little better too, because you have very much medic-time

and get an explosive-veteran-badge.....the basic looks cheap between all the veterans and experts...
LostFate
Same shit, Different Arsehole
+95|6526|England
very good kdr and spm is good too, accuracy is really good! 8 / 10
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6690

AUS-7th.FalCoN wrote:

@ $nake$hiT99

Good accuracy SPM and K/d ratio
A solid kill streak
A good amount of flag captures/assists and defense
A very good W/l ratio
You play all kits very good and hold them to a positive K/d ratio, but are all close to 1.0000 try and raise them to 2.0000 (it will take time but you can do it )
A very very good map rotation, one of the best i have seen, you play all maps with very solid times, really good variety (and a very unique favorite map well done )
A good victim list, keep it growing
Solid vehicle ratios, especially air defense/helicopters and armor, the only thing you may want to try in BF2 is having a go in the planes, if you have a joystick and a little practice that you put into flying the planes, you will understand how enjoyable they are to fly when you are doing your job
A very very good selection of ribbons/badges from vanilla and SF keep up the good work !!!
V.good stats. P.S, im back so ill talk to you sometime tomorrow on TS or X fire...
LostFate
Same shit, Different Arsehole
+95|6526|England
Johnny great stats, yes i did just rate the guy miles down the list...whopps?
daffytag
cheese-it!
+104|6616
Lostfate. Hmmm A little too addicted to being a medic I think. You have acheived your rank within a good amount of hours, but havnt put many hours in with other kits.
[HhB]Jonny-JX
+5|6541|Dresden, Germany
low accuray, spm and k/d....

but nice kit-balance....vehicles too...

but the basic explosive looks poor between all you silvers and golds...

but, keep on going
elite.mafia
Banned
+122|6495|USA
Looks like all you do is snipe so of course your accuracy is going to be high. vehicle stats could be improved, as could other weapon stats. Do something besides claymore spamming and sniping...
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6671|Washington, DC

elite.mafia wrote:

Looks like all you do is snipe so of course your accuracy is going to be high. vehicle stats could be improved, as could other weapon stats. Do something besides claymore spamming and sniping...
elite.mafia:
KD: 7/10
SPM: 7/10
Weapons: 5/10
Vehicles: 7/10

You seem to be 'average'. Your vehicle stats are nothing out of the ordinary, I wouldn't mind you in a jet or tank. Your weapon stats are less than spectacular though. Don't know if it's the noob days or you really just don't do too well with them, but try to work on those accuracy could be better too. However, I must give you props for having only 90 hours on Karkand  and 385 on Kubra!
adv3rsary
+28|6756

Hurricane wrote:

elite.mafia wrote:

elite.mafia:
KD: 7/10
SPM: 7/10
Weapons: 5/10
Vehicles: 7/10

You seem to be 'average'. Your vehicle stats are nothing out of the ordinary, I wouldn't mind you in a jet or tank. Your weapon stats are less than spectacular though. Don't know if it's the noob days or you really just don't do too well with them, but try to work on those accuracy could be better too. However, I must give you props for having only 90 hours on Karkand  and 385 on Kubra!
nice accuracy, SPM and healthy amount of gold medals 8/10
Thr1lls33k4
+4|6392|Maastricht, Netherlands
@ Adv3rsary

Accuracy is fine...
SPM a little average...
vehicles are good...Similar ratios to my stats with the Aviator and Chopper
lots of badges and ribbons
lots of favorite victims
K/D ratio is good...1.8
only gun ratios could be higher....
7/10
Megalomaniac
Formerly known as Missionless
+92|6368|105 RVK
Good KD
Ok kill streak
Ok accuracy
Great amount of gun kills and KD ratio with a gun
Good amount of jet kills but for that high number u want to see a 6.5+ KD at least. [plus u seem to be a J10 raper so its not too hard to get a higher KD]

EDIT: too many TK's for my liking

Try playing other maps than wake when u want to.

7/10 [im too harsh?]

Last edited by Missionless (2007-01-01 19:53:02)

Thr1lls33k4
+4|6392|Maastricht, Netherlands

Missionless wrote:

Good KD
Ok kill streak
Ok accuracy
Great amount of gun kills and KD ratio with a gun
Good amount of jet kills but for that high number u want to see a 6.5+ KD at least. [plus u seem to be a J10 raper so its not too hard to get a higher KD]

EDIT: too many TK's for my liking

Try playing other maps than wake when u want to.

7/10 [im too harsh?]
thnx for comments...yea i do use a lot of J-10 but who doesnt ?
TK's are most of them for fun and not to get planes or anything...only if they are trying to steal it or not waiting turns
I played Wake for some weeks every day...but i dont play Wake 24/7 since a long time so i'll be working on it
anyways cant see your stats...no link

Last edited by Thr1lls33k4 (2007-01-01 19:59:56)

=MI5=CHRISTIAN
Me Gusta Karma Mucho
+49|6586|Leftern America
Score is good, K.D. is good, and S.P.M. is decent.
Sandriatinhi
+15|6688|Apeldoorn, Holland
Chris; good spm/KD. U only need sum more variety in maps...
And how come fav. victim is above 25??
SysTray
"Generous mods" < Thats right Systray !
+180|6862|Delaware
Your SPM and KDR could be better for your rank. SF player though, that's cool.

6/10
The_Jester
+52|6532|Italy

SysTray wrote:

Very nice.
Spm and kdr are comparable to those of dedicated medic whores, but you are doing it as spec-op and sniper.
Excellent infantry stats, sick armor and chopper ratios. Aviator is above average.
Nice amount of gold stars.

Karkand as fav map is meh.

9/10

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard