DecJW
Webhoster
+38|6622
If you could create any PC game that you wanted, what would it be? What characters/rules would you have?

Im pretty sure that everyone would have their dream PC game, which had everything in it which they wanted....

So, what would your dream PC game be?
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6794|Scotland

Gers of War on the PC. With FPS changeable mode.
And more weapons + tanks and vehicles, changeable costumes and armor upgrades. With editable weapons so you can make it just right for yourself and include some sweet stealthy action in the game as well.

That would be a hell of a game.
FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6729|Devon, England
I would like to see a Firefly MMO.

Oh wait, there is one being done! My dream has come true already?!
SharkyMcshark
I'll take two
+132|6823|Perth, Western Australia

FFLink13 wrote:

ZOOOOOMMGGG

Any link? (sounds like an MMO id pay actual real hard erned money for!)
B-Scimitar
Defeating your warriors.
+116|6447|Espoo, Finland
Battlefield without bugs would be great.
Shem
sɥǝɯ
+152|6565|London (At Heart)

Dynasty Warriors online -

Thousands of players taking part in a hack and slash war, slowly work your way uo through the rank through feats in battles, have heaps of customisation and work your way to becoming a general of the kingdom you choose to fight for.

I have it all planned out, about 15 pages on a word document, shame it's never gonna happen, still nice to dream...
Fenris_GreyClaw
Real Хорошо
+826|6557|Adelaide, South Australia

B-Scimitar wrote:

Battlefield without bugs would be great.
I'd prefer a re-release of all the previous BF games with the better engine.
FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6729|Devon, England

SharkyMcshark wrote:

FFLink13 wrote:

ZOOOOOMMGGG

http://www.wired.com/news/technology/0,72263-0.html

Sam here, I said I would never pay monthly for a game, but this has made me eat my words.
SharkyMcshark
I'll take two
+132|6823|Perth, Western Australia

FFLink13 wrote:

SharkyMcshark wrote:

FFLink13 wrote:

ZOOOOOMMGGG

http://www.wired.com/news/technology/0,72263-0.html

Sam here, I said I would never pay monthly for a game, but this has made me eat my words.
O
M
G

Dream come true. 2008 cant come soon enough.

In other news my perfect game would actually be a cross between GTA and Freelancer (in the large freeroaming diverese universe sense) in the Star Wars universe, Perhaps with some of KotORs NPC interaction thrown in (this would of course be a single player game)
kn0ckahh
+98|6776|netherlands, sweet lake city
classes + graphics of team fortress 2, but with vehicles. but you can't just jump right into a vehicle youre able to unlock them by playing tutorials (like AA). I also want more humor, (crazy Taunt faces, if a plane crashed you'll hear a laude aplause and see flashing letters: PLAYER1 Crashed his plane and of course Player1 is on a rampage) just things like that make a game more entertaining. ooo before I forget the crazy moves a la F.E.A.R. but just more balanced not that you can do a flying kick from 10m . some funny ID's to add: molotov coctails, beacons around campers, and NO COMMANDERS, ppl will be able to spot enemy's but you will only see the place where he was when he got spotted, not his exact place for 12 seconds
DecJW
Webhoster
+38|6622
Pretty cool ideas so far
thtthht
maximum bullshit
+50|6368|teh alien spaceshit
Battlefield on Crytek engines.
Entertayner
+826|6608

A game that you can both play RTS and FPS on...

RTS = Commander kinda thing

FPS = Cry2 engine *drool*
frankyman_88
I <3 J.C.
+29|6593|QLD, australia
a neverending halflife 2 that you can play and play and the story gets better as you go. it will have ultra realistic graphics of course and all the other new gen stuf that makes games so great.
DonFck
Hibernator
+3,227|6669|Finland

A GTA-style game with a ridiculously simple yet comprehensive map-editing interface. This would enable people to make cities that would be replicas (to some extent) of their own home towns, or download them for free. Missions would be generated into the town by the game.

I'd like cruising the centre of my hometown, doing drive-by's and stealing cars.

GTA Turku, GTA Stockholm, GTA Helsinki.. *drool*

Last edited by DonFck (2007-01-09 01:28:47)

I need around tree fiddy.
Ubersturmbannfuhrer
I am a fucking homosexual
+211|6644|Parainen, Finland
A war game, ladies and gentleman, that would last for the end of your life.

It would be international, and played in seasons. The battles would start every noon at 19.00 CET and go on until the battle is over. 1 battle per day so that the game doesn´t take to much time of your life.
You would have your real position in war time in the game and do the stuff that is required in real war.
It would be as said played in seasons and after you die your part in the game ends that season.
If you survive the season and make a good score, you would be promoted and get different assignments, and the goal would be world domination or defending your country to the last man. The ones that died can start again with the same position they had when they started.
High ranked guys would be taking care of politics and decide who to attack or decide the strike points etc.

So every country would have their own army, own equipments, and the whole fucking planet would be simulated so that it would be just as in real war, A huge "a la Normandie" strike could take place here in Parainen when Sweden attacks Finland for example.
You would off course have the training of your own equipment done in the army, so you would have no problem using it in the game, BUT you could off course steal enemy vehicles or do what the fuck ever you like  to do!!!

Battles would go on until only the strongest survives.
Off course the big countries would normally win the shit but all the smaller countries could unite in a helluva coalition and huge battles would take place and everyone would have fun. Everything would be as realistic as it could be in a game. The amount of ammo, stamina, motivation, how you get wounded you name it.

This game could off course not be made yet but perhaps in the future. You would have equipment attached on you that would register every move you make, even moving a finger would be seen by everyone. You would look around and see what you look at, like some sort of cyber suit. Aiming for example would be like in the real world, and the suit you would wear would make you feel everything in the game, it would be like escaping your real life for a couple of hours....
That would be sweet!!!

Yeah, I know...
Dream on, it will never happen...
XanKrieger
iLurk
+60|6696|South West England
Operation Flashpoint MMO on the Cry2 Engine spanning the entire world with every avalible weapon and vehcile and resource avalible to man ...that comes to mind as well as a few others

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard