Shadow_OwNz
+88|6661
ya there are alot of retarded gunners and pilots
Bernadictus
+1,055|6745

dan500 wrote:

Im REALLY getting sick of n00bs that think they can be my gunner when my clan mate is right next to me waiting for the helo, so many times people have took the gunners seat and not fired the gun at targets, me and my clan mate know everything eachother is doing, all i have to do is hover, no, i dont even have to hover, i can be flying along over a tank BOOM! TV missle stright into him, i can be doing a right role, BOOM! TV missle into the heli, i just hate it when fuck heads get in the heli with me and cant hit shit if it stood up and danced infront of them. 

So all i gotta say;

GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY FUCKING HELI WHEN IM FUCKING FLYING YOU CANT HIT SHIT, YOU CANT USE THE TV MISSLES STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM IT WHEN IM FLYING IT/rant over

I feel better now
Guys like you make my AA days so much more fun.
Jade Falcon
+1|6663|Ayr, Scotland
I'd like to know how 'noobs' are meant to become better gunners/pilots if they never get the chance to use the damn thing.
DSRTurtle
+56|6694

Jade Falcon wrote:

I'd like to know how 'noobs' are meant to become better gunners/pilots if they never get the chance to use the damn thing.
With idiots who cause their gunner to suicide or tk them some poor noob can't get better.
chitlin
Banned
+36|6771
yes i wrote dice for them to include a parking garage. you pay a monthly fee to the server admin and the only way you take my helo is if you got a stub from when i dropped it off ..which i have securely in my pocket protector
Yeticus Rex
Destroyer of Penguins
+29|6668|SoCal

n00b.Worx wrote:

I hate those n00bs that get into "my" chopper when I´m havin some fun with my clanmates on my fucking own clan server...I understand that is not my chopper, but show some respect to the skilled ones and go play infantry until you have SKILL and know how to use the TV-Missiles,etc... And if u notice that two guys are playing the whole time with the chopper let them fly it and GET OUT.
....and as a response you gave to someone without any forethought....

n00b.Worx wrote:

Who the fuck cares?
Well then, I couldn't have said it better myself.
Ajax_the_Great1
Dropped on request
+206|6655

Jade Falcon wrote:

Some people have the ability to learn and get better. And some people are just dumb. But the best way to not be hated as a noob is to ask your pilot for help and be vocal. I hate the noob that doesn't speak or know a word of english.
Jade Falcon
+1|6663|Ayr, Scotland
Well I'm a noob at helis, but I'd like to at least get to be a decent gunner.  I wouldn't dream of trying to fly the bloody things as thats a waste, unless there's a neglected transport heli no-one wants.
DSRTurtle
+56|6694

Jade Falcon wrote:

Well I'm a noob at helis, but I'd like to at least get to be a decent gunner.  I wouldn't dream of trying to fly the bloody things as thats a waste, unless there's a neglected transport heli no-one wants.
Go into a server that isn't playing for points and practice.  It's a good way to learn to fly and to learn the map as well.  I'm getting better at flying, but I'm still a better gunner than flyer.  If you know someone else who has the game.  make a local unranked server and practice with them both as gunner and pilot.  It will help you even more. 

Just some people are totally rude when it comes to vehicles.  I got in helo last night.  They guy crashed after less than a minute.  He never even gave me a tv missle shot on the tank trying to take the flag.  I was actually trying to be a gunner for another guy who wanted to fly the helo and I know is an excellent helo pilot. I decided at that point to go be an armor whore.  I get more points that way.
n00b.Worx
+44|6735|West Berlin!
What pisses me off is when you and your pilot are absolutely owning and then when there are about 150/100 tickets left some noob decides he wants to try in the chopper.
Easy way to solve this...M95.

....and as a response you gave to someone without any forethought....
No one cares about your real life here.

I could be a millionair, have a Private Jet and NO ONE would care in this forum...That´s why nobody cares about your fucking arrogant answers about how good you learn at school instead of playing BF². Everyone cares about your stats, and they are unfortunately just...shit? That´s why you have no right to even respond on this thread. Im sorry for you...

PS: Don´t try to demostrate yourself something with your latin nickname, it doesn´t makes you show intelligent.
Yeticus Rex
Destroyer of Penguins
+29|6668|SoCal

n00b.Worx wrote:

No one cares about your real life here.

I could be a millionair, have a Private Jet and NO ONE would care in this forum...That´s why nobody cares about your fucking arrogant answers about how good you learn at school instead of playing BF². Everyone cares about your stats, and they are unfortunately just...shit? That´s why you have no right to even respond on this thread. Im sorry for you...
Never did say anything about my schooling, but I did comment about someone else's reading comprehension......let me add you to that list.

As for my stats, I already commented on them.  Did you fail to comprehend that as well?  They suck and are marginal at best.  But guess what?  I don't care....and I don't care if anyone else cares about them.  I'm here to have fun and pick up some gaming tips.  Learning to fly a helicopter eventually would be on my list when I get some extra time on my hands.  But when I come to this thread, I find TRUE ARROGANCE from the likes of you and some other helicopter whores who think we should bow to their "Awesome Chopper Skills". <UGH> 

As for the right to respond on this thread, I am doing it and you're reading it. Enough said.

PS: Don´t try to demostrate yourself something with your latin nickname, it doesn´t makes you show intelligent.
Now why would I take advice from a hypocrite like you?  Remember this fine gem (and quite arrogant in itself) of yours?

Yeticus Rex wrote:

n00b.Worx wrote:

So...if you´re a n00b don´t enter the chopper...NEVER
Ha. That made me laugh.
You didn't follow your own advice the first time you jumped in.  Can you say......"Hypocrite"?
My nickname was bestowed upon me by one of my best friends more than half a lifetime ago when we were out snow skiing in a blizzard and it stuck all these years.....and I ain't gonna let some schmuck with a pathetic leetspeak nickname (and a practicing hypocrite) dictate to me if it passes mustard in the Latin world......again.....I COULD CARE LESS.

And don't feel sorry for me, feel sorry for the poor and hungry in the third world countries.....I certainly don't need your charity.

Last edited by Yeticus Rex (2006-04-05 22:35:21)

SilentNoise105
+5|6605
Pengiuns are cool man, you shouldn't destroy them....anyways I pretty much agree with Yeticus here. If noobs shouldn't fly helicopters then how the hell would any of us ever fly them? last time i checked when you first start the game your new at it (aka noob), so unless you can defy the laws of some of the most basic concepts (i.e. you start as a noob and work up, becoming a better player from experience with different scenarios) on earth, i think the argument is a dumb one.

Why not just say people who haven't taken their first steps should never walk?
aardfrith
Δ > x > ¥
+145|6801

n00b.Worx wrote:

Everyone cares about your stats, ... That´s why you have no right to even respond on this thread.
If stats are the only thing people should care about, I just took a look at yours and they scream "stat-padder".  Tell me, how do you throw 3170 grapple hooks in 15 hours of playing SF?  That's one every 17 seconds.
n00b.Worx
+44|6735|West Berlin!

aardfrith wrote:

n00b.Worx wrote:

Everyone cares about your stats, ... That´s why you have no right to even respond on this thread.
If stats are the only thing people should care about, I just took a look at yours and they scream "stat-padder".  Tell me, how do you throw 3170 grapple hooks in 15 hours of playing SF?  That's one every 17 seconds.
You can´t get points from throwing fucking grappling hooks ---> You DONT Statspad. I used a funny method that I had seen on a BF² Movie and that´s all...I´m a badge-whore and won´t stop until I have ALL of them.
aardfrith
Δ > x > ¥
+145|6801
Fine.  Just don't cry on this forum when your stats get wiped, like Raxor's did.  The only thing people could point to was the grappling hook badge.

Last edited by aardfrith (2006-04-06 08:34:55)

n00b.Worx
+44|6735|West Berlin!

aardfrith wrote:

Fine.  Just don't cry on this forum when your stats get wiped, like Raxor's did.  The only thing people could point to was the grappling hook badge.
No, it was the W/L Ratio.
arnica
+18|6688|Sydney
This is gotta be the longest thread on BF2s!!!!
ricko867
+0|6673
I haven't got my heli ribbon, Why because of chopper whores like yourself, give us  noobs a chance to learn how to gun and fly, practising in single player mode is not the same.
|Mu|2dEr|
+8|6376|Louisiana
nooblets, don't belong in choppers... i'd rather solo then fly with a sorry sob like you noob who decides he wants to machine gun at choppers who are hovering over flags.  Then even worse... you swap with them and they have never flown a chopper or set up a gunner before.  That's when you click the icon go to singleplayer and practice flying with a bot.  I will warn you once... u get in a chopper with me... u get 2 get outs... then a flip... and i'll be the one landing with a parachute.  If you somehow make it... the redline is next.  Some of us like to keep our k/d ratios decent and flying with someone who has no idea what he's doing is just frustrating...
Soldier-Of-Wasteland
Mephistopheles
+40|6664|Land of the Very Cold
It's not your heli, it does not have your name on it. And noobs, like you say, need to get experience eventually, and it is being co-pilot to a good pilot that they can improve their skills. As simple as that.

If i am flying a heli and someone else than my mate jumps in, so be it, enjoy the ride buddy we're gonna raise some hell. If we fail, well let's try again, it's a game.
Des.Kmal
+917|6626|Atlanta, Georgia, USA
its a game.
Add me on Origin for Battlefield 4 fun: DesKmal
velocitychaos
+26|6505|Brisbane Australia

Ty wrote:

Not your heli(copter,) not your game, and not your place to say who gets to ride in 'your' chopper.

Those 'n00bs' payed for the game too, they have just as much right to it as you do. They can't use the gunner position properly? Big deal! Maybe they might benefit from your vast experiance and become a valuable team member, you never know.

If it was real world, where it was a matter between life and death, than yes, certain positions are assigned to specific people who will be able to execute their tasks properly, but this is a game where people have fun, and people who are less experianced than your clan mate have a right to have fun as much as anyone else does.

Who gives a shit if your mate has to take an alternative form of transport to rack up kills? He could take a jeep, APC, Linebacker type AA, Tank, Jet, or simply hoof it. That's the great thing about BF2, so many options. If he is indeed the talented player you believe he is, than he should still be a valuable asset in your team even without being behind the gun of a Helicopter.

It's people like who who are ruining Battlefield 2. You're doing it by taking the whole thing far too seriously. You guys are serious candidates for unranked servers, where the pressure of maintaining good stats or earning awards is taken away.

not saying it is, but havn't you ever stopped to think that it may be your error that results in people not being effective at their game? I've been in plenty a chopper where the pilot asks me 'what the fuck are you doing? Use the TV missile.' the fact of the matter is, I couldn't with them zipping all over the place, hoping to take out the tank with their missiles. They're hoping that I somehow manage a lucky shot. Fuck those people.

If people crash planes, choppers, jeeps, anything, or proove to be worthless gunners, what have you lost? Nothing! Okay, maybe it'll chalk up one loss for your stats, but that's not all bad. Plus, and especially in a chopper, it dosn't even matter, if you are a talented pilot, if you have a gunner at all. I've seen plenty of pilot be effective on their own. I may be nice to have a gunner, or a good gunner, but it's not essential.

A message I pass on to you from my Dad who saw me throw a hissy fit because we lost a soccer game:
"Cool it. It's only a game."
One day, when you GROW UP, you'll probably realise that playing BF2 is supposed to be FUN (not taken seriously).
Sure probably most of us playing this game like to do our best but I believe that if everyone pays for the game, everyone has the same right's to all aspects of the game where applicable, except of course the command position.
I'd say....."take a few deep breaths when some 'nOOb' gets in 'YOUR' chopper and get on with the game.
ProRacerNorm
+6|6608

dan500 wrote:

Im REALLY getting sick of n00bs that think they can be my gunner when my clan mate is right next to me waiting for the helo, so many times people have took the gunners seat and not fired the gun at targets, me and my clan mate know everything eachother is doing, all i have to do is hover, no, i dont even have to hover, i can be flying along over a tank BOOM! TV missle stright into him, i can be doing a right role, BOOM! TV missle into the heli, i just hate it when fuck heads get in the heli with me and cant hit shit if it stood up and danced infront of them. 

So all i gotta say;

GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY FUCKING HELI WHEN IM FUCKING FLYING YOU CANT HIT SHIT, YOU CANT USE THE TV MISSLES STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM IT WHEN IM FLYING IT/rant over

I feel better now
Thank You! Finally someone agrees with me, I usually give them a try and if they suck .50 cal to the skull!
Soldier-Of-Wasteland
Mephistopheles
+40|6664|Land of the Very Cold
it's a game... gee
nonexistentusmc
+26|6454|Queens, NYC
Talk about thread revival. I agree with all the people that said it's a game and get over it. Nothing in LIFE is yours except for your own life. Anything you "own" can be taken away just as fast, and that's in real life. So why whine about a game when you got some real shit to worry about. If you're so damn good a chopper pilot, the USMC and the US Army has some chopper programs for WOs and Officers. Even those pilots don't own the chopper, just imagine a video game. LOL!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard