Ayumiz
J-10 whore
+103|6773|Singapore
whos using it? The old one would be discontinued right.
bob-brainiac
+6|6751|belgium
i got it. downloaded it from piratebay. included was a serial and it works fine for me.
Madiz
is back
+26|6795
Im using it on my old pc new one got the old version. Yeah it will be discontinued.
https://i524.photobucket.com/albums/cc328/Madiz991/signa.jpg
loonitic
...is a potty mouth
+286|6574|Valhalla
I use it, and yes the v.7 should be discontinued now/soon
Ayumiz
J-10 whore
+103|6773|Singapore
Hmm any difference? Looks teh same.
jcurts
+25|6404|Coventry, UK
I've got 6 licenses running at the moment.
crimson_grunt
Shitty Disposition (apparently)
+214|6693|Teesside, UK
got the free 7.5 and it seems fine.  Only difference i noticed was slightly updated graphics.
scotty118
+0|6374
I use AVG free and it works great, it runs smoothly and always stops  virus' is there much difference between getting the advance version?
max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6606|NYC / Hamburg

crimson_grunt wrote:

got the free 7.5 and it seems fine.  Only difference i noticed was slightly updated graphics.
same here. works very nice
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6640|132 and Bush

Ayumiz wrote:

Hmm any difference? Looks teh same.
New Free Anti-Virus

GRISOFT is announcing a new version of the AVG Anti-Virus Free Edition. This new 7.5 version with improved performance and full compatibility with the latest Windows Vista version is available. Users that are using AVG Free 7.1 will be provided with a specific dialog, within the next few weeks, with the opportunity to choose the right option fulfilling their needs. AVG Free 7.1 version will be discontinued on 15th of Jan 2007.

Comprendez vous?

Last edited by Kmarion (2007-01-01 03:43:08)

Xbone Stormsurgezz

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard