I.M.I Militant
We Are Not Alone In Here
+297|6729|Melbourne, Australia
ey guys after reading another one of fancys bs storys i have to say i have similiar experiences

i wake up in the middle of the night and i cannot move.. i am around 50% awake and aware of whats happening it is the most scariest feeling youl ever have.. you cannot move all you can do is blink the first time it happend i paniced so much i used all my energy but i just couldent move i concentrated realy hard an tried to move my leg upwards.. i concentrated an could finally begin to move it Realy realy slowly and that is all i can remember it happends like once a month and i remember it when i wake up the next day

i dont know why it happends i dont even know what it is
chittydog
less busy
+586|6845|Kubra, Damn it!

Apparently your brain emits some hormone that paralyzes you partially when you sleep. This keeps you from acting out your dreams. Some people aren't able to regulate this as well as others and are prone to waking up without being able to move from time to time. Sounds like you're one of the lucky ones. One of my friends has this problem too.
stef10
+173|6492|Denmark
It is becauses we sit too much at the computer.
White-Fusion
Fuck
+616|6562|Scotland
Sometimes when your sleeping niceley, and its like BAM!!! You just wake up suddenly and feel like something is watching you. Man i hate that
spud924
+12|6463|The Sticks, WA, USA

stef10 wrote:

It is becauses we sit too much at the computer.
maffiaw
ph33r me 傻逼
+40|6431|Melbourne, AUS
yeah i know exactly what you're talking about. It was about 5 years back, and i nearly had a heart attack lol
Haven't had a similar experience since though.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard