Emil
Teh strogg!
+205|6491|Trondheim, Norway
So I was playing on TV2 Daqing ca. an hour ago, with my clanmates (well, some of them).
I get in the Z-10 at East Oilfield and is about to take off, but the chopper is vibrating like it was in a storm without stabilizers (is that how i spell it? )! This had happened once before, on same server, same map and I was wondering what the hell it could be... so I went right up with it till i could hop out and the heli crash...
Then I went back to the pad, and jumped in the heli when it spawned, this time nothing happened and I went whoring. But when i finally get killed, and takes the heli again, it starts vibrating again! So I do the same thing, jump off and let it crash and take it again. And then it works fine again. When next round starts I don't get heli, and starts whoring the bomber.. but middle in the round I get in chopper with one of my clanmates again, and it's vibrating again.. I let him be pilot and I gun. So when we've died, we take chopper again, I go pilot hoping it has stopped now.. but NO, it haven't! So he takes pilot again, we die (our team got owned and there was a lot of AA in use so we got shot down all the time ). And it still is vibrating when I get in as pilot, and so it continued out the round even if we died several times and new chopper spawned.
This has as i said only happened to me once, on Daqing, I can't remember if that was in the Cobra, but if it was in the Z-10, it has only happened in the Z-10... I haven't played on any other maps after that so I don't know if it is only Daqing or if it happens anywhere else...
Anyone else noticed anything like this? Could it be another bug in this "perfect made game"? Or is it my computer? Anyone have any answers on this?

Emil.
ncc6206
=BIG= BAD AND UGLY
+36|6491
The heli acts like that to me when I get next to someone who has an abnormally high ping. It starts to lag and makes the heli feel wobbly. Just a theory.
Emil
Teh strogg!

ncc6206 wrote:

The heli acts like that to me when I get next to someone who has an abnormally high ping. It starts to lag and makes the heli feel wobbly. Just a theory.
Well, not even near to what happens to me... 1st: I'm not near anyone in a lot of the incidents. 2nd: It don't lag, it's more the chopper going crazy
But thanks for trying
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6577|Area 51
Yes, I have experienced the same..
Emil
Teh strogg!

RDMC(2) wrote:

On Daqing? In a Z10? Need a little more info so I can figure out the problem...
demois411
+1|6377
Its a bug that happens with some choppers. I have no idea how it happens but just be hopeful it doesn't happen to you.
sharpchedda
+11|6664|USA
I've had that a couple times as well. I wasn't lagging, but when I got in the helo it shook uncontrollably. No idea why.

Oh yeah, and it was in the AH1Z on Wake Island one of the times that I remember, so it's not just a Daqing or Z10 thing.

Last edited by sharpchedda (2006-12-29 11:39:14)

RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6577|Area 51

Emil_the_Slayer wrote:

RDMC(2) wrote:

On Daqing? In a Z10? Need a little more info so I can figure out the problem...
No just any Z-10, It was on Wake Island though..
Locoloki
I got Mug 222 at Gritty's!!!!
+216|6652|Your moms bedroom
it happened to me, i thought it was because someone was hacking
whenever i got in the blackhawk i had no problems, just the attack chopper
Tro0per
Take off, hosers
+24|6428|Ontario, Canada
I've had this happen to me but in an f18 on wake. I got in and it started to act as it was having a seizure. It was jerking left/right/up/down, it wouldn't stabilize at all. I ended up bailing out and tried getting in again, same thing happened.

It wasn't me because I had no problems with the f35b just the f18.
ncc6206
=BIG= BAD AND UGLY
+36|6491
Can you capture it on a video so we can check it out.  Sorry I wasnt much help but there does seem to a problem by the sound of it.
Emil
Teh strogg!

ncc6206 wrote:

Can you capture it on a video so we can check it out.  Sorry I wasnt much help but there does seem to a problem by the sound of it.
Been thinking of it, problem is my computer isn't very good, and when I start recording with fraps it goes slow and i get FPS between 1-3... So when watching the movie it will just jump from one picture till another one and then just stop...
Redkill
+6|6374
This happened to me a lot, another cool feature of Bf2 I guess, It only happened to me in the Z-10, happened in Daqing 16 player, Dalian, and Wake. My hint is to change choppers, go USMC or something...
elite.mafia
Banned
+122|6466|USA
It's happened to me on dalian in the cobra, kubra in a havok, wake in a z10, so it's not just that map..

Last edited by elite.mafia (2006-12-30 16:27:09)

Fredrik
i hate you all
+201|6661|Norway
Happend to me in the Z-10 on Wake a long time ago, the Cobra worked fine. Only happened once...

Btw whats up with your forum title Emil_the_Slayer? I play one those servers, got curious
~Smokey~
Steve Irwin Reincarnate
+396|6550|Internetfitlerland

I get it on Wake alot and only in the Z10, never the AH.
Psych0
+5|6519|Quebec, Canada
Happened to me in Dragon Valley with the Z-10. I was solo chopping and my ping was normal (30-60). Kind of weird but I just went on another server.
CTD-CaptainBuck
BLEEDING BLUE
+71|6780|Tenn
it used to happen all the time on sharqi to me. cobra/havoc it didn't matter, it would usually last for a round. it was weird though cause i Thought it was just me. then the dumb people chime in. "who's hacking the choppers, they are all shaky"

hasn't happened in a lonnnngggg time for me tho. i get the occasional "twitch" of the choppers and jets, but thats just my shitty computer having a temporary brain freeze.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard