sharpshot19
Copenhage master
+30|6716|minnesota
i know i cant .....it varies between skoal (spearamint is the shit)and copenhagen, with the occasional tin of the cheap shit lol

Last edited by sharpshot19 (2005-12-31 16:13:07)

usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6781

Don't forget the beer also.
THA
im a fucking .....well not now
+609|6790|AUS, Canberra
whats big ole chew in?
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6781

Chewing tabacco.
||BFA||xZeler8
Expendable Miracle Worker
+1|6801
amen
plaid_retina
+10|6715|Memphis, Tn
Beer and smokes!
Bubba_Bubberson
I crap bigger than you
+0|6732|America!! Fuck Yeah!!!
Thanks a lot sharpshot, I just quit three weeks ago!!!!!  I've dipped for 15 years.  Please do not make me fall off the wagon!!!!

Seriously though, there is nothing like sitting down throwing some tobacco in your mouth and getting your game on!!!
Dagger37A
+18|6784|USA
I completely agree, but those are my wife's most hated 2 things. Me with a big fat dip in, in my computer room hiding for hours! She calls it ISOLATION...

Last edited by Dagger37A (2005-12-31 13:40:22)

YitEarp
+1|6745
well if u cant play without chewing, either i hope u dont play much or you learn how to talk into the mic with no lower lip, cuz chew will rot your face.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6781

YitEarp wrote:

well if u cant play without chewing, either i hope u dont play much or you learn how to talk into the mic with no lower lip, cuz chew will rot your face.
Thanks Mom.
KiLLMasTer
+3|6801|West Va (USA)
I dont Need Cancer.......
Sgt.Gh0st
Pump-Action Pimp
+16|6802|The Hague, Holland
Only if im Commander
Dagger37A
+18|6784|USA
Chew is the prefered "hands free" method. I'm in the Army so if my Face rots off I'll get my 50% disability I need before retirement, lol...
THA
im a fucking .....well not now
+609|6790|AUS, Canberra
id rather chew the ass out of a dead cat than chew that shit!!!!
juanito
+2|6712

Dagger37A wrote:

Chew is the prefered "hands free" method. I'm in the Army so if my Face rots off I'll get my 50% disability I need before retirement, lol...
hahahahahaha nice
BlackJackBob
+2|6774|Canada
my siggy says it all.
sharpshot19
Copenhage master
+30|6716|minnesota

YitEarp wrote:

nope i play a lot when i can, so i chew a lot 2 lol and nope not gonnna rot the face off cuz only 3% of all luekoplakia cases are found to be cancerous so ill chew all i please and proll wont get cancer.....if i do fuck it, gotta die some how and sometime, might as well be with a dip in lol
[GDC]SinnFein
Got Whiskey?
+63|6807|Meiriceá - frm 'Real Capital'
Kodiak wintergreen here with a snort of whiskey
Dagger37A
+18|6784|USA
Copenhagen is pretty close to Ireland... snort of whiskey makes me sneeze!
Fahrenheit
+0|6798
good old can o stella and a normal ciggy does me....or a good nip of Lagavulin single malt whiskey...dont think we can get chewing bacca over here!!!! they use to sell them skoal bandit teabag things years ago....tasted like shite!!!
Dagger37A
+18|6784|USA
[GDC]SinnFein,
I got fullfill one of my life's goals on the way back from Afghanistan, I drank about 6 pints of Guinness in Shannon Ireland!
DMFDxUconn
+8|6787|Kannapolis,North Carolina
[CANADA]_Zenmaster
Pope Picard II
+473|6765

DMFDxUconn wrote:

http://boe.kana.k12.wv.us/HERBERTHOOVER/orgs/wellness/Mouth%20Cancer.html
Yum, I bet your wives would kiss those faces good night!
The Soup Nazi
+18|6807|North Lauderdale, FL
i do- but it makes it really hard to do voip with a lipful of dip.  Skoal Straight all the way...
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6794|Noizyland

Eew, I hate chew. It's fucking gross; people looking like drawling Cows and making smacking noises with their jaw and lips, brown drool running down their chins, pausing every now and then to hoik up some brown rot.

Isn't descriptive writing fun?
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard