Sg-Hoot
+0|6720
Why today WHY TODAY !!!! I WANT TO PLAY NOW !!!!! MY SCORE IS 50 082 this day is my day I WANT MY RANK !!!
cpt.pingu.(u.k)
+1|6716|oldham,england

Salomi wrote:

I am working and dreaming of playing some BF2.  The only thing is when I get home my girlfriend hates when I play.  Does anyone have a resolution for this?  I wish I could just cut her up into little pieces but I cant.
get her a bottle of white-lightning
SAS-Lynx
Scottish Moderator!!!
+13|6777|Scotland!!!
if u get the gamespy error, try not using gamespy to join a game and clear ur prefix to
Zeibach
110% NOOBTUBE
+11|6724|Germany
Hey guys did you think that ea is uploading the patch on the servers or could it be Punkbuster ?
SAS-Lynx
Scottish Moderator!!!
+13|6777|Scotland!!!
ooooooooo could be the patch.......?
mpec82
+-1|6722
Im not using gamespy i get this error looking at my bfhq
Wisher1981
+1|6755|SWEDEN
Sweet its happening to everybody.. i thought i might have a virus or something... well ea fucked up again... i couldnt get in.... then i rebooted my comp.. and i got in .. played 2 rounds... then gamespy sent some shitty message to me... im not using gamespy.. so why should i care... it crashed and now i cant get in again...

cohen1976
+14|6768
whats is the prefix if looked in the map for bf2 but cant find anything?
Ub3r-ElitE
Teargas wh0re
+2|6721
Gah and i wanted to complete my 100k points today

Ah well, tomorrow
Luucoost
+0|6732
what is a prefix ? and where can i remove it ?

Lol im such a noo0oob
divided
Clear!
+3|6774
I sat on the 'Connecting to Account Server' screen for about 10 minutes, and then I saw the 'Message from EA' for about 2 seconds, and then bf2 completely crashed.
-=THC_RU=-
+0|6709

stryyker wrote:

hurricane2oo5 wrote:

Salomi wrote:

I am working and dreaming of playing some BF2.  The only thing is when I get home my girlfriend hates when I play.  Does anyone have a resolution for this?  I wish I could just cut her up into little pieces but I cant.
my wife also does'nt like me playing. she wants me to get a job. she always wants to cuddle and kiss but i like blowing people up
there are other means of pleasure, and the world blow can stay in the sentence as well
Of course man

U can spend time with ur wife/girlfriend (doing naughty things ) Then both play BF2.
Thats what I do with my wife
B.Schuss
I'm back, baby... ( sort of )
+664|6842|Cologne, Germany

who knows....nothing on the official EA website. maybe just some minor downtime of the account servers. cannot log on either.

We will have to wait and see, I guess..
-=256=-Evo_Wales
The New Evolution in gaming...
+14|6757|Cardiff, Wales
Well, i don't use a prefix, and it is given me the Database Error too

Same reports on Total Battlefield 2 too
Ruger=696th=
+0|6706|Marrero, La.
EA might be out banging your girlfriends and wives, so maybe thats why they are not responding......so that's why my wife came home a few minutes ago with a smile on her face.
uber73
+188|6753|Brisbane
EA account servers go down from time to time.  Its to be expected.  BUT... they ought to at least let us feckin know... maybe a message on their website?  i hate them

and, for the record... my wife has NO problem with me playing at any time.. and she is also hot.
you may commence going green.
SlickWRX
+6|6744
Get a clue people.  Its not a patch.  There is no scheduled maintence on the database servers.  Its called the database servers are down and they don't have even a shitty network monitoring program to page someone when its down.  WTF.  For my job I have to watch 200 servers and all we needed to do this was to buy IPSentry for $100.  I'm glad I don't have to pay a monthly fee for this crap.
Ub3r-ElitE
Teargas wh0re
+2|6721
Uhm when it works again please post here, thanks
uber73
+188|6753|Brisbane
slickWRX, why dont u go spread your know how amidst EA then, u are OBVIOUSLY wasted in your job.

Last edited by uber73 (2005-12-31 09:12:32)

D34TH_D34L3R
+48|6817|Belgium
yea same problem(s) here ( Belgium )..
If u keep trying you'll get all of the errors; screen freezes on 'Connecting to account server', 'Database error, please try again', 'Gamespy: bablabla .. error' and so on ..
conclusion: EA servers are f*cked

PS. My girlfriend doesn't complain when I play! :-D
( Of course I have to let her play Singleplayer once & a while .. )
Echo
WOoKie
+383|6720|The Netherlands
i ve tried it with and without prefix, nothing is working and it seems like problems with the account servers again.

Last edited by General-Echo (2005-12-31 09:16:41)

OmS-NAS
+1|6761|Oslo, Norway
i'm sure its the y2k problem. version 6...
WaGoN_aTTacK
+1|6768
W
WaGoN_aTTacK
+1|6768
T
WaGoN_aTTacK
+1|6768
F

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard