arson
+99|6638|New York
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20061226/ap_on_re_mi_ea/iraq

My deepest condolences go out this holiday season to those who have lost loved ones in 9-11 and in Iraq. May the bloodshed come quickly to an end and may the rest of our soldiers come home safe.
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6530|Global Command
Amen
commissargizz
+123|6465| Heaven
Amen
arabeater
Do you have any idea how fooking busy I am?
+49|6682|Colorado Springs, CO
Yes its sad but we all volunteered to serve our country to the fullest. Its just sad that alot of soldiers, airmen, sailors and marines arent alive this Christmas. To all of my fellow soldiers, marines, sailors and airmen at deployed locations I wish you all a Happy Holidays and hope and pray that you all return home safe to your loved ones. I will be joining you all again this time next year. For the 5th time .
CameronPoe
+2,925|6557
I feel very sorry for their relatives. So needless.
Stingray24
Proud member of the vast right-wing conspiracy
+1,060|6447|The Land of Scott Walker
God bless each and every one of them for their willingness to volunteer and for their sacrifice.   My condolences to their families who have an empty seat at the table during this holiday season.
konfusion
mostly afk
+480|6551|CH/BR - in UK

I'm sorry to hear this. They volunteered for one single man's ambitions and have lost their lives in the action. I hope it ends soon - it's so pointless.

-konfusion
Colfax
PR Only
+70|6645|United States - Illinois
My condolences to the family of all military personnel killed serving in a volunteer force. 

Where is the enemy death count?  Oh wait providing numbers that portray anything but your anti-war, anti bush, and anti america attitude is prohibited here.  Oh wait its not....

Last edited by Colfax (2006-12-26 09:34:30)

GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6645

Konfusion0 wrote:

I'm sorry to hear this. They volunteered for one single man's ambitions and have lost their lives in the action. I hope it ends soon - it's so pointless.

-konfusion
no body volunteered for any single mans ambition.  a lot of us in the military have been serving since the clinton days.
usmarine2007
Banned
+374|6368|Columbus, Ohio

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

Konfusion0 wrote:

-konfusion
no body volunteered for any single mans ambition.  a lot of us in the military have been serving since the clinton days.
Yep, a fact that a lot of people on this board seem to not understand.  Maybe it is beacuse they are too young.  Anyway, I joined in 1995 way before 9/11 and Bush.
SealXo
+309|6537

arson wrote:

My deepest condolences go out this holiday season to those who have lost loved ones in 9-11 and in Iraq. May the bloodshed come quickly to an end and may the rest of our soldiers come home safe.
OK,
1. OLD NEWS
2.your a douche
3.your iq is below 85

My supporting reason. Think we didn not go to war? What would happen? I'd say maybe a Sears Tower bombing? A few more USS Cole incidents? Embasys? Answer:YES

Small price. I'd do it.

If somebody walked into your house and killed your family, then you'd do something right? Stop it from happening again?

Whatever Americas my home.

I know i know, the next person will say "Iraq didnt have t odo with 911! Wah Wah Wah. Saddam is the durka durka Dictator of  Hitler. First Hitler killed retartds, then gays, people with problems, then the Jews, and noone cared. If someone would have cad when he killed the mental than we could have stopped WW2 from ever happening. So harden the fuck up.

Last edited by SealXo (2006-12-26 09:53:28)

Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6602|132 and Bush

9/11 was one day, the war has been over three years. How can you compare?

I wish for a speedy return as well.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
acidkiller187
+123|6632

SealXo wrote:

arson wrote:

OK,
1. OLD NEWS
2.your a douche
3.your iq is below 85

My supporting reason. Think we didn not go to war? What would happen? I'd say maybe a Sears Tower bombing? A few more USS Cole incidents? Embasys? Answer:YES

Small price. I'd do it.

If somebody walked into your house and killed your family, then you'd do something right? Stop it from happening again?

I know i know, the next person will say "Iraq didnt have t odo with 911! Wah Wah Wah. Saddam is the durka durka Dictator of  Hitler. First Hitler killed retartds, then gays, people with problems, then the Jews, and noone cared. If someone would have cad when he killed the mental than we could have stopped WW2 from ever happening. So harden the fuck up.
WTF?
Mason4Assassin444
retired
+552|6664|USA

acidkiller187 wrote:

SealXo wrote:

arson wrote:

OK,
1. OLD NEWS
2.your a douche
3.your iq is below 85

Small price. I'd do it.

WTF?
WTF x2
naightknifar
Served and Out
+642|6563|Southampton, UK

Mason4Assassin444 wrote:

acidkiller187 wrote:

SealXo wrote:

OK,
1. OLD NEWS
2.your a douche
3.your iq is below 85

Small price. I'd do it.

WTF?
WTF x2
QFE.
aardfrith
Δ > x > ¥
+145|6794

SealXo wrote:

arson wrote:

OK,
1. OLD NEWS
2.your a douche
3.your iq is below 85

Small price. I'd do it.

Go on, what would have been the result if troops hadn't gone into Iraq over three years ago?  Maybe Osama would have been found, Afghanistan cleaned up and all the US soldiers might have spent this Christmas back home with their families, where they belong instead of in cemeteries, in boxes or in body bags.

How about you shut the fuck up and pay respect to your fallen countrymen?
usmarine2007
Banned
+374|6368|Columbus, Ohio
Maybe if Clinton would have let Saddam move his troops up to the border in '98 without being contested and pulled US troops out of the whole middle east we wouldn't be talking about 9/11.  Playing the what if game is fun ain't it.
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6676|Canberra, AUS

aardfrith wrote:

SealXo wrote:

arson wrote:

OK,
1. OLD NEWS
2.your a douche
3.your iq is below 85

Small price. I'd do it.

Go on, what would have been the result if troops hadn't gone into Iraq over three years ago?  Maybe Osama would have been found, Afghanistan cleaned up and all the US soldiers might have spent this Christmas back home with their families, where they belong instead of in cemeteries, in boxes or in body bags.

How about you shut the fuck up and pay respect to your fallen countrymen?
SealXo has no respect for soldiers. He is among the lowest forms of life - and probably would try to dodge the draft.
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
CommieChipmunk
+488|6571|Portland, OR, USA

SealXo wrote:

arson wrote:

OK,
1. OLD NEWS
2.your a douche
3.your iq is below 85

Small price. I'd do it.

You, my friend, are an ignorant little piece of shit.

Those are just the excuses I hear every night from (insert name of any politician here)

Think for yourself for the love of God.  None of that would have happened, and if it would have, you better bet your ass American politics were somehow involved.

We can only wish for a speedy return home because at this point, we, the people, have absolutely no say.
Turquoise
O Canada
+1,596|6406|North Carolina

usmarine2007 wrote:

Maybe if Clinton would have let Saddam move his troops up to the border in '98 without being contested and pulled US troops out of the whole middle east we wouldn't be talking about 9/11.  Playing the what if game is fun ain't it.
The same game is played in trying to pre-empt terror threats.  This often involves detaining innocent people and invading countries on flimsy evidence.
kessel!
Peruvian Cocaine
+261|6766|Toronto Canada
Fuckin' needless deaths. Do the ends justify the means? I dont think so. Is there any reason any of these people should have died in Iraq? I dont think so.
fadedsteve
GOP Sympathizer
+266|6492|Menlo Park, CA
All soldiers lives are precious, and it is heart wrenching to see more of them die. . . .

WHICH MEANS WE NEED TO WIN THIS WAR! Whatever that may take, we must defeat the insurgents/hardliners/al-Qaeda in Iraq! If we dont, I think we all know what will happen. . . we WILL be fighting them here! These people aren't the vietcong, where they were just fighting for the reunification of Vietnam, these people are fighting to spread their ideology(which is killing all those who dont agree with them in total)!

Regardless if you agree or disagree with this war, that doesnt matter! We're in Iraq, we need to work our way out of it in a bipartisan manner!

It IS POSSIBLE to defeat them! We need to be tough and not give in like we did during vietnam! We cannot leave and let that country spiral out of control!!!!

The pacifists are WRONG in calling for a complete withdrawl! That won't help anyone! Not the USA, and certainly not the Iraqi's. . . .
usmarine2007
Banned
+374|6368|Columbus, Ohio

Turquoise wrote:

usmarine2007 wrote:

The same game is played in trying to pre-empt terror threats.  This often involves detaining innocent people and invading countries on flimsy evidence.
Right.  But we wouldn't have to do that if we just left him alone after the Gulf War.  Also, staying out of Bosnia would have helped avoid 9/11 right?
EVieira
+105|6480|Lutenblaag, Molvania

fadedsteve wrote:

All soldiers lives are precious, and it is heart wrenching to see more of them die. . . .

WHICH MEANS WE NEED TO WIN THIS WAR! Whatever that may take, we must defeat the insurgents/hardliners/al-Qaeda in Iraq! If we dont, I think we all know what will happen. . . we WILL be fighting them here! These people aren't the vietcong, where they were just fighting for the reunification of Vietnam, these people are fighting to spread their ideology(which is killing all those who dont agree with them in total)!

Regardless if you agree or disagree with this war, that doesnt matter! We're in Iraq, we need to work our way out of it in a bipartisan manner!

It IS POSSIBLE to defeat them! We need to be tough and not give in like we did during vietnam! We cannot leave and let that country spiral out of control!!!!

The pacifists are WRONG in calling for a complete withdrawl! That won't help anyone! Not the USA, and certainly not the Iraqi's. . . .
The vietcongs were also fighting for an ideology, one based on a more just world for the simple man. But I do agree with you, to pullout now would be bad for everyone. But what choice is there now?
"All truths are easy to understand once they are discovered;  the point is to discover them."
Galileo Galilei  (1564-1642)
Turquoise
O Canada
+1,596|6406|North Carolina

usmarine2007 wrote:

Turquoise wrote:

usmarine2007 wrote:

Right.  But we wouldn't have to do that if we just left him alone after the Gulf War.  Also, staying out of Bosnia would have helped avoid 9/11 right?
I supported the Gulf War and the Bosnian War.  In both cases, it was a matter of an army invading another country.  We didn't want Saddam to conquer Kuwait, and we didn't want Milosevic to take over Eastern Europe.

After we defeated Saddam the first time, he was no longer a threat to us.  He was only a threat to his own people.

Last edited by Turquoise (2006-12-27 15:37:41)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard