tthf
Member 5307
+210|6758|06-01
Its the holiday season now yet I am stuck behind my desk at work while half my colleagues are on holiday.....
This SUX! and very boring to say the least.....

so guess thats why i am reading post after post of every topic in this bloody forum (don't get me wrong, this is a great site, just wished i was at home/ playing the game! etc...)

i also tend to go for too many smoke breaks......
a 3hr lunch beckons.........
tthf
Member 5307
+210|6758|06-01
guess i'm the only bored guy at work today......... lol
JesusElSavior
+0|6732
What do I do when work is slow?  Read this forum.
BurlySmurf
+1|6756|Nellis AFB
I try to keep the posts on my clan forum up. Usually we all just talk about something sports related or play cards.

This season is the worst one to work. Nothing to do at all for another 3 days......
prettybird
+10|6725
Yeah, the school semester ended and i'm stuck at work more hours. i have alot of shit to do but its so boring i wander these forums to not fall asleep. wish i worked in the i.t department or something so i can play video games when i'm bored or something. no girls here either, its all old washed up ppl talking about they're sabbaticals and other boring stuff.
imdead
Death StatPadder
+228|6770|Human Meat Shield
Yep, I only visit this site when I am at work...
taddzilla
+23|6844|Pembroke Pines, FL.
You're not the only one who is bored.....
Kung Jew
That one mod
+331|6746|Houston, TX
This site is a daily routine in my work schedule.  Nothing better to do between incoming jobs but read and post.  You are definitly not alone.
Adelphi
+8|6742|Long Island, NY
offtopic.com, 1fast400.com, bf2s.com kill down time for me at work.
AirForce2076
+1|6742|MN
Watch Out Your Boss Is Looking Over Your Shoulder!!!
tthf
Member 5307
+210|6758|06-01

AirForce2076 wrote:

Watch Out Your Boss Is Looking Over Your Shoulder!!!
my boss is on vacation.
AirForce2076
+1|6742|MN
Well that's too bad because I'm right here
VirtuaLResistancE
ArmChair Warrior
+4|6756|NH - USA
Same boat here but I work overnights. I find the OT forum on Gamespot to be somewhat entertaining. Been hanging there instead of the BF2 forums as I havent been playing much lately, etc.

I guess another option for you might be to get on the phone and make some calls. I would but nobody is up when I'm at work. I look forward to bringing my tax forms into work when I get them. I also bring in other stuff from home that I can do here....bills, reading mail, doing small projects, weeding out the photo box, etc. Its a great chance to get paid for doing personal junk that you might not ever get done at home!
VirtuaLResistancE
ArmChair Warrior
+4|6756|NH - USA

<{SoE}>Agamemnar wrote:

masturbate.
I've thought about that a few times.  =>

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard