Triumphdog
+0|6720
I play only every now and then, but it seems these guys that dont get out and have a rediculous high score, EVERY time I encounter them they go prone and start shooting, no matter how close they. Is this "the move" that most of you die hards do to get a lot of kills?
BlackJackBob
+2|6780|Canada
I'm a croucher myself... it depends on the distance.. anything that involves street combat i'll usually end up just kneeling rather than proning...I've found that sitting in one spot with this game isn't the ideal style of play.
Triumphdog
+0|6720

BlackJackBob wrote:

I'm a croucher myself... it depends on the distance.. anything that involves street combat i'll usually end up just kneeling rather than proning...I've found that sitting in one spot with this game isn't the ideal style of play.
Right...I like moving about as well, but it just seems cheap, like to quick of a move and to accurate of a shot. I guess it probably one of those things that they do every time and have perfected it to work to there advantage.
BlackJackBob
+2|6780|Canada
Just makes it that much easier to sneak around em and stab em in the ass
Teckademics
+1|6751|Savannah GA

BlackJackBob wrote:

same here just habits from cs.. ahh the good old days of 1.6 ... but now we have bf2 so fuck cs.
BlackJackBob
+2|6780|Canada

Teckademics wrote:

BlackJackBob wrote:

same here just habits from cs.. ahh the good old days of 1.6 ... but now we have bf2 so fuck cs.
1.2 represent.

BlackJackBob = Mr.Magoo
[-CGZ-]BioRaveN
Don't make me toothpick you.
+31|6731|The beautiful hills of Sharqi
I prefer sniping, so I wait from a distance, but lately I have started going medic, where I can go frontline, kill a ton of people with my G36E and then revive the people who die. I dont dolphin dive, bunny hop, or any gayness when I play, not around enemies....I learned something new, jump then hit prone two times very fast, looks funny in third person, or when watching someone else do it.
chitlin
Banned
+36|6789
i like the fuck cs part as it is a piece of shit i should uninstall

beta motherfucker!!
[DARE] ksack
+0|6722
i have found that alot of people, including myself, go prone when we see someone.  It increases accuracy and lessens the chance that u'll get hit.
BlackJackBob
+2|6780|Canada

[DARE] ksack wrote:

i have found that alot of people, including myself, go prone when we see someone.  It increases accuracy and lessens the chance that u'll get hit.
Agree'd. I won't say i never prone, because that wouldn't be true.. I do prone.. but i don't "auto-prone" if you will... as i see some people do...
Even then though, there are ways around being picked off at 15m.
Teckademics
+1|6751|Savannah GA
Cs beta 98 WEWT WEWT. gg that was a long time ago. i think 1.3 was the best.  but yeah prone? nope i run with the jackhammer so i aim low so i go from there chest up ... so IF some smart guy wants to prone he gets it in the mouth.
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6800|Noizyland

I like rolling around corners. That gives me the edge if there is someone around the corner. if not, I lok like a nub.
I mostly crouch to fire on someone in mid-long range, and crouching often can throw close-range enemies off guard, because they're all used to either standing or prone.

Man, I now fully understand you guys' bunny-hopping woes. I have not encountered it so bad as this server I played on today. It was fucking insane!
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
[-CGZ-]BioRaveN
Don't make me toothpick you.
+31|6731|The beautiful hills of Sharqi
I remember the first time I played, I kept asking "How do I roll?" and I realized it made it look like you did, but you really just went prone. bunny hoppers are easy tp take care of with a M11-87.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard