Jenspm
penis
+1,716|6741|St. Andrews / Oslo

Nice, did you do the eye yourself?

8/10
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/flickricon.png https://twitter.com/phoenix/favicon.ico
voodoosniper7
BF2s Nublet
+71|6447|somewhere other then here
my sig suks
Jenspm
penis
+1,716|6741|St. Andrews / Oslo

your supposed to rate the guy above.......
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/flickricon.png https://twitter.com/phoenix/favicon.ico
voodoosniper7
BF2s Nublet
+71|6447|somewhere other then here
10/10 its cool looking
sgt.napalmcb
C4 CRAZY!
+73|6656|United Kingdom
voodoosniper, your sig doesnt suck, i think its actually quite good!

Simple yet good, 8.12493/10
Bahiti
Respect! Give it .. Get it!
+55|6657|Land of =KBK=

Jenspm wrote:

Nice, did you do the eye yourself?

8/10
Made a selection around the iris, duplicated layer 2 twice to have 3 layers, used dsb flux bright noise filter with different settings on the three layers, then animated it all.

Still say 8/10 napalm
sgt.napalmcb
C4 CRAZY!
+73|6656|United Kingdom
i am feeling generous this evening and i think i will boost it to a 8.5/10 for you.
Bahiti
Respect! Give it .. Get it!
+55|6657|Land of =KBK=

sgt.napalmcb wrote:

i am feeling generous this evening and i think i will boost it to a 8.5/10 for you.
Why thank you .. working on some more .. I am bored to death right now LOL

For that .. boost as well to 8.5/10 

Back to PaintShopPro I go!
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6764|Scotland

I think the bg effect is great. But the fact that the shape is out of the ordinary kind of ruins the whole aspect of the sig. Plus, the text is incredibly ugly. Keep to the basic good ol' fonts and you will never go wrong. Then try having a tad more contrast. That should do the trick.
5.7/10
Computer_Guy
+54|6705
Its alright 7/10
التعريفات
Squiggles
+102|6376|Cali
Looks sick 8/10.
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6701
sick job dick 2/10.
-[Silver.Inc*
BF2s AU Server Admin
+315|6589|Melbourne, Australia.
Asians ...with bad hair..not my thing

4/10:P
Greenspan
Fed. Chairman (Ret.)
+12|6495
Not bad, simple yet effective. It would be cool if you could match the background color to the BF2s forums so it would look like a signature on the forums. Otherwise good.

7/10
-[Silver.Inc*
BF2s AU Server Admin
+315|6589|Melbourne, Australia.

Greenspan wrote:

Not bad, simple yet effective. It would be cool if you could match the background color to the BF2s forums so it would look like a signature on the forums. Otherwise good.

7/10
With firefox its the same color as bf2s background

Not bad, whos the guy on the left?

6.5/10
Titch2349
iz me!
+358|6361|uk

-[Silver.Inc* wrote:

Greenspan wrote:

7/10
With firefox its the same color as bf2s background

Not bad, whos the guy on the left?

6.5/10
8/10

Simple. Effective
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6764|Scotland

Not bad, original. I like your BG, but, try and blend in your render in, just lower the opacity slighlt, and reduce the outer glow.
7.5/10
sgt.napalmcb
C4 CRAZY!
+73|6656|United Kingdom
hmm.... sorry but, i couldn't find one thing i liked about it, but ill give 3/10 for your attempt.
BigmacK
Back from the Dead.
+628|6759|Chicago.
The guitar is pretty cool. 7/10.

I just made this one 2 minutes ago, tell me what you think.
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6764|Scotland

sgt.napalmcb wrote:

hmm.... sorry but, i couldn't find one thing i liked about it, but ill give 3/10 for your attempt.
lol, you have no idea how to rate sigs do you? ( no offence )
You rate them not out of like, but out of how good they have been made, the fact is, it doesnt matter if you hate them, you may not like the "taste" of them. But if they are "well" done then you rate it "well done", just because YOU don't like it, does not mean that it is not good.
It is called constructive critiscm Napalm.

BigMack, I like the way you make your sigs, not too complicated, not too simple. One thing, it requires a 1px black stroke.
Simplicity is something many people like. I may not be one, but the simplicity of yours is effective.
7.6/10
sgt.napalmcb
C4 CRAZY!
+73|6656|United Kingdom
well it says rate the sig above, so i rated the sig above to what i thought was appropriate... maybe others disagree with my rating, but that was my personal opinon.

Also i never mentioned it wasnt good, just wasnt what i like... as i said people have different opinions.

Just a suggestion towards your sig, maybe put a white glow around ure main image, just so it blends in a bit better.

Oh yeah, and my rating stay at 3/10.

Last edited by sgt.napalmcb (2006-12-24 11:16:31)

Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6764|Scotland

Gotta fix that animation, it flows, but it is flawed. Maybe add some contrast lines to the sig?

LoL, that would have made it worse, I dont want the image to stand out, I want it to stay where it is, nothing big, just an image in the middle.

Have a Nice Xmas Napalm, and your clan.
BigmacK
Back from the Dead.
+628|6759|Chicago.
And nobody rates my signature?
xBlackPantherx
Grow up, or die
+142|6351|California
4/7 nice but could of dont a little bit better (like an actual background?)

and i hate the M95
sgt.napalmcb
C4 CRAZY!
+73|6656|United Kingdom
STFU U TWAT!

Just messin with you, have a good xmas too Zimmer!

Have a +1 from me for xmas.
----------------------------------------
EDIT:
-Bigmack heres a 1000/10 for your sig, ... well actually i would give it, i really dont know. But i like the render of the Sniper, and i like the simplicity.

-Black Panther i would give you a 7/10... but maybe you could try make the rank look like it is on his arm. Just a thought.

Anyway i thinks it time to change my sig now, ill let you all see it when it is done.

Last edited by sgt.napalmcb (2006-12-24 13:25:57)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard