Rubix-Cubes
+123|6657|UK
Is anyone else getting the problem of when joining a server you get put straight into the game before you have a chance to pick what kit you are going to use or even customize it... this has happened to me about 20 times now.

basically this happens

PICK SERVER, MAP LOADS, SPAWN... normally with the assault kit all on basic
LT.Victim
+1,175|6564|British Columbia, Canada
Without pressing the "done" button?
Rubix-Cubes
+123|6657|UK

LT.Victim wrote:

Without pressing the "done" button?
Yep straight into the game dont touch a thing
Entertayner
+826|6572

Yeah, had that a few times, always in a completely random location, strange thing.
vpyroman
Aeon Supreme commander
+16|6618|UCF
maybe your enter key is jammed, or you're double entering.
Dangles91
+7|6391
Yeah i have this happen, its completely random but on some odd occasion it has spawned me in and killed me

Edit: typo

Last edited by Dangles91 (2006-12-22 21:52:28)

HUNDaemon
Exploit/Glitch "Tester"
+49|6377|Inside the AR Rockets.
Yes.. simply.. I THINK I usually press enter as soon as I get in tho.. that MIGHT be it..
Rubix-Cubes
+123|6657|UK
lmfao, well just had a few games and went to a titan and what do you know, IT HAPPEND AGAIN, this time as assault, but on the back of our titan, out sheild was not even down, GRRRR and no i am not hitting enter, and NO I DONT HAVE STICKY KEYS, i always use a tissue and wipe afterwards lol
Pfc. Leemus
Ownerer via the strategic use of bullets
+20|6609|N.S.W, Australia
The other day. I joined a server. Before I could even click spawn or do the kit stuff. This happend during the new match lag.

This all happend at like 1 fps. so yeh.

Looks like a spawned on an FAV. Blew it up. and got a teamkill.
Putting me on -2 points before i even started.

Yhey.
Same thing happend with a mate i was on TS with too.
Tjasso
the "Commander"
+102|6524|the Netherlands

Rubix-Cubes wrote:

Is anyone else getting the problem of when joining a server you get put straight into the game before you have a chance to pick what kit you are going to use or even customize it... this has happened to me about 20 times now.

basically this happens

PICK SERVER, MAP LOADS, SPAWN... normally with the assault kit all on basic
had that even after i picked a kitt and still starting/spawn as assault ,most of those times its straight to the game indeed.
Few times you enter the game you dont even have unlocks and all players are low in rank .i dont noticed it untill i was awarded a basic badge again

BF2 I LOVE IT !!
[BF2s]Connor
The Young One
+20|6471|Wigan---Manchester---UK---
Yea, this keeps happening to me lately and it's pretty annoying because it also spawns you far away from battle.
psH
Banned
+217|6384|Sydney
Yep same things happens to me, all the time, sometimes i respawn killed. And im on -2. I mean wtf, it keeps happening.
kontrolcrimson
Get your body beat.
+183|6828|Australia
i have joined, been killed from auto spawn and not allowed to respawn.

I think it was admin. they saw me coming.

Last edited by kontrolcrimson (2006-12-23 03:27:15)

Rubix-Cubes
+123|6657|UK

kontrolcrimson wrote:

i have joined, been killed from auto spawn and not allowed to respawn.

I think it was admin. they saw me coming.
lol you that dangerous
Samtheman53
Banned
+346|6696|UK
yes but i spawn in the place where i was wen i disconnected from the server i was in b4 if it ws same map
Zefar
+116|6650|Sweden
Not ONCE for me what I know.
gene_pool
Banned
+519|6622|Gold coast, Aus.
Once =/

Sort of annoying but you get over it.
Rubix-Cubes
+123|6657|UK

Zefar wrote:

Not ONCE for me what I know.
some players get all the luck
Smoke_Deez
+8|6387
Definitely, and once, just once, on Gibraltar I was PAC and without our team actually having the Ruin flag it spawned me there waaaaaaaaaay behind enemy lines.  The other weird thing about this is that I have the Best Buy Scar skin, but when this happens it always spawns me with the default Scar in place of the Best Buy skin.  Mostly it's just an inconvenience though, as after the original spawn I am able to customize etc., it just happens though after a fresh game join.
gearpig
+6|6762|SoCal
I had a problem today a few times where it was putting me in early, without customizing, and then as I just played and died it would randomly change my class as it continued to do the same thing. I was like, WTF?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard