[AH1z]PJ
+75|6381

LGB wrote:

Youre OK, this guy would absolutely destroy you.  But nice video though..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l4OAWmmiDEY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jwwWD7LE9k

Untill you, or anyone shows more skill then he has.......

I like your Jet kills too, they were nice
I played with him, must admit hes very good but my friend is better

I dont think he plays BF2 anymore and trust me my TVs are not so smooth all the time, been getting alot of TV bugs in 1.41

btw not sure if you can change the sensitivity of ur keyboard lol, the J10 pilot at the end was doing that all round but I took him out when I got swiched to the other team

Last edited by [AH1z]PJ (2006-12-20 23:48:42)

[AH1z]PJ
+75|6381

Rick_O_Shea678 wrote:

Thx for making video.
You just seem to hold your TV crosshair over the target, and it smoothly goes where you need it to.  Mine are always jerking around, and I play with ping under 100.
I've never seen so many dumb pilots.   Good for you to take them out.  But a humvee could almost do the same.  I know it's hard to fly the F-35 at Dalian, usually takes a pass or two to take out a chopper (hard to pick them up visually, good places for them to hide, etc).  But flying the jet at 300 kmh is no solution LMAO!  If we were losing (and with you in the enemy chopper, we are probably losing) and our pilots were acting like that, I'd be pounding the keyboard and contemplating TK.
Sorry to hear the game bugs are driving you away.  Why the hell can't EA&Dice get it together, such a great game.
yea its kinda hard to fly on dalian but i got pretty good with the F35, btw it looks like Im holding the crosshair over a target but Im actually clicking on the target, clicking really really fast
AH1Z SOCOM GHOST
+32|6668|Minnesota
Nice vid pred. I casnt remember another vid with so many jet kills. Its kinda tough to remember to hit rec before you shoot. Nothings better than watching the other teams jet go down, and its even better when the cause of that was a HELLFIRE!
reefl3x
+72|6427|United States
Your using some pretty strong words there LGB. To say he would "destroy" him is saying alot.
PJ is most likely no push over in a chopper.
There is no 1 person in BF2 whos the absolute chopper king.

And any skilled jet pilot could take p3rsian out everytime. Simply come at a chopper from above or behind, & MG him, and directly after you pass him head for the sky, this way he cant TV you as you pass. But the best jet pilots would take a chopper out in a single pass.

P3ersian would get owned just like anyone else would if a really good jet pilot was in the air.

Last edited by reefl3x (2006-12-23 00:33:35)

[AH1z]PJ
+75|6381
naymless is good but some people told me he uses a macro, he says hes not of course and I have a friend whos alot better then him and is an experienced gunner, he told me that the kind of shots that naymless(persian) can pull are not possible with no macro, they are possible but u cant hit 100% with no macro, I know it sounds stupid and some of u wont agree but macros dont only alowe you to controll the missile easier but they actually increse your chances of hitting the chopper coz the thing clicks so fast which makes it easier to detect the hitbox

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard