Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6713

the_heart_attack wrote:

Burning_Monkey wrote:

Ronball9 wrote:

Damn,

I know we are revisiting this a couple months later (looks like the original post was deleted): so your ASUS EN6800GT x 2 does not work on your ASUS A8N-SLI Deluxe???!!!  Not at all, or buggy or what? 

Save me before I buy a second one.
It's buggy as all hell.  I get really bad streaking through any bright colors.  It's really hard to describe what happens but it is annoying as all hell.  An example would be if I was trying to spot a helicopter chances are I wouldn't see it because the image of the helo would be disrupted by the lines through it.  It's almost like when you are sitting to close to a TV and you can see the lines that make up the display, now imaging those lines randomly shifting right or left.  And mine aren't the GT model.  They have the same memory and what not, but they aren't the GT's.

the_heart_attack wrote:

that to me is just stupid, its like buying a new car and the day you pick it up you realise it doesnt come with wheels....
I have to admit some of the blame myself, after all, I built the damn system.  But in my defence, ASUS buried the compatiblity listing of the mother board and it took me for ever to find it.  And the fact that my video cards where a limited run of non GT with really close to the GT specs made it really hard for me to finally figure out what the problem is. On another SLI mother board, I figure that the cards would work great.

It also doesn't help that my cards aren't made anymore.
i wasnt saying your stupid i was saying the idea of an sli motherbaord not suporting sli vid cards is stupid
lol i agree w/ heart attack, getting an SLI mobo w/ out an SLI vid card is kinda retarded
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
-_{MoW}_-Assasin
+13|6726|Australia
lets ditch ASUS and go with DFI here shall we? Overclocker's dream boards DFI are

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard