Jenkinsbball
Banned
+149|6558|USA bitches!
Dumbest idea ever and a blatent rip off of the Simpsons.
naightknifar
Served and Out
+642|6571|Southampton, UK

Or they could just blow up the sun?

But then i guess everyone would moan it's too cold.
kr@cker
Bringin' Sexy Back!
+581|6559|Southeastern USA

EVieira wrote:

PS.: Did you actually read the link you posted or looked at the pictures? It just completely prooved my point...
yes i did, apparently you didn't, and you missed where i pointed out the fallacies in that link which is basically just a mirror of every other "US IS EVIL" environmentalist site, for example, how many SUV's were in the US feeding off of all the trees between 1650 and 1850.
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6767|Argentina

kr@cker wrote:

EVieira wrote:

PS.: Did you actually read the link you posted or looked at the pictures? It just completely prooved my point...
yes i did, apparently you didn't, and you missed where i pointed out the fallacies in that link which is basically just a mirror of every other "US IS EVIL" environmentalist site, for example, how many SUV's were in the US feeding off of all the trees between 1650 and 1850.
At least 1, George Washington had one for sure.
kr@cker
Bringin' Sexy Back!
+581|6559|Southeastern USA
he also had wooden teeth, damn anti-arboreal bastard
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6767|Argentina

kr@cker wrote:

he also had wooden teeth, damn anti-arboreal bastard
And he cut down that little and poor cherry tree.
CC-Marley
+407|6839

mcminty wrote:

Aside from all these crackpot ideas, why don't we just cut emissions first. USA, take the lead and sign the Kyoto Protocal. Then, countries in the third world and such will follow the USA's lead. Too bad greed gets in the way of the environment...

Mcminty.
Kyoto is crap. Read it before you agree with it.
sfarrar33
Halogenoalkane
+57|6628|InGerLand

Jenkinsbball wrote:

Dumbest idea ever and a blatent rip off of the Simpsons.
no the idea has been around for about 20 years now, its nothing new just when it first came out people went "yeah because we could actually build something like this" so the idea was dropped fast
the simpsons took the idea from the scientists who originally conceived it and thought they'd have some fun with it 'cos its is a stupid idea.
thtthht
maximum bullshit
+50|6341|teh alien spaceshit
If it works ,it is good. If it doesn't, MASS EXTINCTION.
Major_Spittle
Banned
+276|6665|United States of America
Why is Global warming considered such a "Bad" thing?  Embrace diversity.  I want my beach side property in Montana dammit.  Think of all the cold eskimos forced to eat wale blubber and wipe their asses with snowballs.  Think of the baby eskimos. 

Dammit everyone go outside to your driveway and start your cars and let them sit there idling all day.  Do it for the Eskimos!!!!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard