l41e
+677|6802

Knight: If you don't want me to leave before the game starts, try not stabbing + attempting to stab me 15 times after I've said "stop" an equal amount.

Kthx.

Edit: Oh, and I moved you to bmb|public in TS. In case you haven't noticed.

Last edited by k30dxedle (2006-12-21 14:45:57)

naightknifar
Served and Out
+642|6715|Southampton, UK

k30dxedle wrote:

Knight: If you don't want me to leave before the game starts, try not stabbing + attempting to stab me 15 times after I've said "stop" an equal amount.

Kthx.

Edit: Oh, and I moved you to bmb|public in TS. In case you haven't noticed.
Didn't hear you say stop sorry was AFK -
I saw you say Knight you afk then came back nd you said something like.. guess not and then left.
Sorry if i did anything wrong didn't have headphones on and was half watching a movie.

- My bad.
l41e
+677|6802

Knightnifer wrote:

didn't have headphones on
I'm the Teamspeak troll...that doesn't matter, remember? I typed "stop" several times before you went AFK ("fortheloveofthebureauofalcoholtobaccoandfirearms?).

Oh well, doesn't matter, went onto another server. Fall of Berlin. EU > PAC. Got one pin.
naightknifar
Served and Out

k30dxedle wrote:

Knightnifer wrote:

didn't have headphones on
I'm the Teamspeak troll...that doesn't matter, remember? I typed "stop" several times before you went AFK ("fortheloveofthebureauofalcoholtobaccoandfirearms?).

Oh well, doesn't matter, went onto another server. Fall of Berlin. EU > PAC. Got one pin.
Oh i read that - didn't read you saying stop though.. Sorry
l41e
+677|6802

Meh, who cares. All is forgiven.
Gillenator
Evils Bammed Sex Machine
+129|6548|Evilsville
Merry X-Mas to all!!
I'm not on the internet this weekend..
So there you go..
Negerkungen
I could not care less
+541|6896|Topside

I fuckin' hate christmas.
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6892|The Hague, Netherlands

Negerkungen wrote:

NO   Y O U  DON'T !
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png
Negerkungen
I could not care less
+541|6896|Topside

^*AlphA*^ wrote:

Negerkungen wrote:

NO   Y O U  DON'T !
EHH?? Y E S I D O ! ! !
NooBesT
Pizzahitler
+873|6622

Negerkungen wrote:

^*AlphA*^ wrote:

Negerkungen wrote:

NO   Y O U  DON'T !
EHH?? Y E S I D O ! ! !
I support you with this one. You have right to hate anything you want.
https://i.imgur.com/S9bg2.png
Jenspm
penis
+1,716|6886|St. Andrews / Oslo

Negerkungen = The Grinch who stole Christmas
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/flickricon.png https://twitter.com/phoenix/favicon.ico
naightknifar
Served and Out

Wireless Update: As you all know i have had problmes with joint computer gaming, wireless connection etc.
Electricion was around today fixing a light and i explained the problem. He told me he has exactly the same router and he also plays BF2 lol. He told me he could easil run a wire through the celing and connect it because he had exactly the same problem at home. He could also do it Quite soon (not today but soon) So..

I will be up and running around christmas with 2142 installed on the 25th!!
Negerkungen
I could not care less
+541|6896|Topside

Knightnifer wrote:

Wireless Update: As you all know i have had problmes with joint computer gaming, wireless connection etc.
Electricion was around today fixing a light and i explained the problem. He told me he has exactly the same router and he also plays BF2 lol. He told me he could easil run a wire through the celing and connect it because he had exactly the same problem at home. He could also do it Quite soon (not today but soon) So..

Why do you need some guy to that for you???FFS show that you're a man and do it your self.
naightknifar
Served and Out

Negerkungen wrote:

Knightnifer wrote:

Why do you need some guy to that for you???FFS show that you're a man and do it your self.
I'm 15.
- If you hadn't realised.

Last edited by Knightnifer (2006-12-22 10:06:00)

zeidmaan
+234|6568|Vienna

Knightnifer wrote:

I'm 15.
it doesnt matter.
Go in any store that sells tools and shit and ask for a cheap "pistol glue" (something like that).
You can get it for less than 10 Euros. You pull the "ttrigger" and it melts glue directly on the wall. You stick the cable and it dries in few seconds. You can do that all the wway or every 10 Cm.
Or ask for "nails for sticking a cable to the wall". The clerk will know what you mean.
You will get bunch of nails with plastic half cirle that pins the cable to the wall.

Honestly its not hard to do it your self. Unless hes gonna do it for free

Last edited by zeidmaan (2006-12-22 10:20:51)

Negerkungen
I could not care less
+541|6896|Topside

Knightnifer wrote:

Negerkungen wrote:

Knightnifer wrote:

I'm 15.
So??Does it mean that you can't use a tool just because you're 15,or you're just useless??
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers

Negerkungen wrote:

Knightnifer wrote:

Negerkungen wrote:

I'm 15.
So??Does it mean that you can't use a tool just because you're 15,or you're just useless??
I blame the swedes for that as usual !
naightknifar
Served and Out

zeidmaan wrote:

Knightnifer wrote:

I'm 15.
it doesnt matter.
Go in any store that sells tools and shit and ask for a cheap "pistol glue" (something like that).
You can get it for less than 10 Euros. You pull the "ttrigger" and it melts glue directly on the wall. You stick the cable and it dries in few seconds. You can do that all the wway or every 10 Cm.
Or ask for "nails for sticking a cable to the wall". The clerk will know what you mean.
You will get bunch of nails with plastic half cirle that pins the cable to the wall.

You probably all think i was doing that!!
What's hapening is the wire is being DRILLED Through the wall - fed up throgh the ceiling/wall and coming up into my room via the Wall/floor and then going into the back of the new computer.
It's going through the floor and the wall not around it...
And then of course you need to polyfiller the holes coming through the floor and the wall to make it look nice

Thus being an Electrician needed.... Duh!

Last edited by Knightnifer (2006-12-22 10:57:23)

Negerkungen
I could not care less
+541|6896|Topside

Knightnifer wrote:

zeidmaan wrote:

Knightnifer wrote:

I'm 15.
it doesnt matter.

What's hapening is the wire is being DRILLED Through the wall - fed up throgh the ceiling/wall and coming up into my room via the Wall/floor and then going into the back of the new computer.
And then of course you need to polyfiller the holes coming through the floor and the wall to make it look nice

I don't think they will drill the wire through the wall,I bet they drill a hole first and then feed the cable through it.
naightknifar
Served and Out

Negerkungen wrote:

Knightnifer wrote:

zeidmaan wrote:

it doesnt matter.

I don't think they will drill the wire through the wall,I bet they drill a hole first and then feed the cable through it.
That's what i meant.

EDIT: Oh yeah and i'm getting connection boosted to 10Mb inbstead of 4.

Last edited by Knightnifer (2006-12-22 12:20:22)

Negerkungen
I could not care less
+541|6896|Topside

That shit is easy,but then again I make a living as a construction worker.

Last edited by Negerkungen (2006-12-22 12:21:47)

naightknifar
Served and Out

Negerkungen wrote:

That shit is easy,but then again I make a living as a constuction worker.
I know it's easy:

For an Electrition or anyone who has anything relative to construction or building or hardware.
But for a 15 Year old who is too lazy to breathe - I'm not doing it for shit.
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers

Negerkungen wrote:

you drill wires tho Kung !
Negerkungen
I could not care less
+541|6896|Topside

^*AlphA*^ wrote:

Negerkungen wrote:

you drill wires tho Kung !
Kung wrote:I bet they drill a hole first and then feed the cable through it.
Don't try that shit with me Jefferson.
zeidmaan
+234|6568|Vienna

LoL I didnt know its throu the walls and ceeling. How much is he gonna charge ??
Btw, you can also get an electrical drill (it also works as an electrical scruedriver - sp?) for about 20-30 Euros, and a case with diferent sized driles for different materials and a bunch of scrues etc for another 20.
Watch the Eletrician do the job. They mostly like teaching people so he will probably show you how to use it. It will come in handy later in life.
Hell I earned most of my college money by working construction.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard