+0|6706
best: kickboxing/american football
easiest: bowling/gaming
hardest: mixed martial arts
dumbest: curling? sliding a rock on ice:p
coolest: beach volley/snowboarding
Trobow
+1|6719|Kettering, Ohio
Best:  AMERICAN FOOTBALL and FOOTBALL ( I am an American living in Portugal) GO SPC!!!!!!

Easiest:  Basketball ( I am 6'3")

Hardest:  FOOTBALL ( that is a lot of damn running)

Dumbest:  Curling ( I must agree, rock and ice...WOOO HOOO!)

Coolest:  Womens Gymnastics, Wommens Beach Volleyball, Womens College Volleyball, Womens Swimming, wow this list could go on and on!!!

I DO HAVE ONE BIG POINT TO MAKE:

IF YOU PUT AN AMERICAN FOOTBALL STAR ON A SOCCER FIELD HE WOULDN'T MAKE IT THROUGH A PERIOD WITHOUT HAVING A HEART ATTACK.  IF YOU PUT A SOCCER PLAYER ON THE FOOTBALL FIELD HE WOULDN'T MAKE IT THROUGH ONE PLAY WITH OUT GETTING HURT.
THA
im a fucking .....well not now
+609|6773|AUS, Canberra

Trobow wrote:

Best:  AMERICAN FOOTBALL and FOOTBALL ( I am an American living in Portugal) GO SPC!!!!!!

Easiest:  Basketball ( I am 6'3")

Hardest:  FOOTBALL ( that is a lot of damn running)

Dumbest:  Curling ( I must agree, rock and ice...WOOO HOOO!)

Coolest:  Womens Gymnastics, Wommens Beach Volleyball, Womens College Volleyball, Womens Swimming, wow this list could go on and on!!!

I DO HAVE ONE BIG POINT TO MAKE:

IF YOU PUT AN AMERICAN FOOTBALL STAR ON A SOCCER FIELD HE WOULDN'T MAKE IT THROUGH A PERIOD WITHOUT HAVING A HEART ATTACK.  IF YOU PUT A SOCCER PLAYER ON THE FOOTBALL FIELD HE WOULDN'T MAKE IT THROUGH ONE PLAY WITH OUT GETTING HURT.
if you put a soccer player on nfl field and took the guys 100 kgs of gay ass padding and helmets away it would be alot more even.
Trobow
+1|6719|Kettering, Ohio
You put a soccer player in pads and he wouldn't be able to move.
Landepaukku
Finnish bush-man
+23|6840|Finland
Best ............ Uhh...ping-pong?

Worst .......... WRESTLING!

Easiest ........ Orienteering. Easy as pie for me

Hardest ....... hmm...lets say curling. That just cant be easy. Cleaning ice with mops...hard AND dumb.

Dumbest ..... WRESTLING! God thats not a sport its basically acting Well you could include orienteering in this group.
hurricane2oo5
Do One Ya Mug !!!
+176|6767|mansfield
The Best Ever Is Footy

Michael Owen Scoring That Amazing Goal Against Them Diving Argie Bastards In World Cup 98
Landepaukku
Finnish bush-man
+23|6840|Finland
98? Who remembers anything that happened back then?
Bert10099
[]D [] []\/[] []D
+177|6743|United States
Best ............Football

Worst .......... Golf

Easiest ........ Marching

Hardest ....... Hockey

Dumbest ..... Competitive Eating

Coolest ....... Billiards
Jeckelcopy
Ach du Sheisse!!!!
+2|6763
Best:  Baseball

Worst:  Curling

Easiest:  NASCAR (racing leauge)

Hardest:  Hang gliding

Dumbest:  NASCAR; 600-1000 consecuative, gradual right hand turns...  (if you consider it a sport!)

Coolest:  ?  (I don't really care)
=NAA=TheTaxidermist
+6|6737|In a van down by the river
Worst: Frisbee Golf (wtf?!)
Best: American Football (you NFL bashers all live in other countries and have obviously never played the game.  You just don't like it cuz its called football.  And don't say the padding makes it "gay" because every play you are gettin hit hard to some degree.  Frankly if you got hit by a 280 pound linebacker, you'd ask for pads.  Rugby players aren't built like most football players are.)
Easiest: Most sports are difficult in some kind of aspect.  You can't master it completely.  Easily that is.
Hardest: Golf or Duck Pin Bowling (Ever played golf with gnats flying around your head?  It sucks... it really sucks).
Dumbest: Basketball (Can't stand those squeaking shoes, it drives me nuts!)
Coolest: Table Tennis (If you've ever seen a match of table tennis where the opponents end up about as far from eachother as on a real tennis court, you'd say its pretty cool.

Last edited by =NAA=TheTaxidermist (2006-01-01 00:50:00)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard