Nyte
Legendary BF2S Veteran
+535|6762|Toronto, ON
Let's say the core room has been breached and your on the defending team.

Get some C4, and place it all on the titan.

Escape the titan and parachute down to any enemy silo then teamswitch.

Spawn on that silo (which is now a friendly).

Pick up the kit and detonate.

Own.

In fact, does this work as well?:

In titan, place RDX demopaks in the high volume areas.  Teamswitch, then pick up the kit and detonate.

Can anyone find this out?
Alpha as fuck.
RedTwizzler
I do it for the lulz.
+124|6547|Chicago

Nyte wrote:

Own.

In titan, place RDX demopaks in the high volume areas.  Teamswitch, then pick up the kit and detonate.

Never tried it in 2142, but in BF2, if you killed an enemy who had previously placed C4, (which is essentially the same thing as teamswitching), then picked up the kit, you can't detonate it.
seymorebutts443
Ready for combat
+211|6605|Belchertown Massachusetts, USA
it works, but its stat padding
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6642|949

RedTwizzler wrote:

Never tried it in 2142, but in BF2, if you killed an enemy who had previously placed C4, (which is essentially the same thing as teamswitching), then picked up the kit, you can't detonate it.
Wrong.
dubbs
+105|6642|Lexington, KY

RedTwizzler wrote:

Nyte wrote:

Own.

First, just to be technical, C4 is not in BF2142, it is called something else, so I do not think it will work.

Also, in BF2, if the enemy has placed C4, you kill them, and take their kit.  You can denotate the C4 that was dropped.
Samtheman53
Banned
+346|6705|UK
more effective method is to get a friend to make an alt account, go on opposite teams, u stand near underneath his titan while he c4s everywhere, he jumps down u kills him pick up his kit and BOOM!
seymorebutts443
Ready for combat
+211|6605|Belchertown Massachusetts, USA
sam thats statpadding
Samtheman53
Banned
+346|6705|UK
i no
DerGraueWolf
aka Nekrodamus
+52|6742|Germany, near Koblenz

Samtheman53 wrote:

more effective method is to get a friend to make an alt account, go on opposite teams, u stand near underneath his titan while he c4s everywhere, he jumps down u kills him pick up his kit and BOOM!
Saw this many times and "annoying" is a very poor description for that way of padding since it affects quite a lot of players (unlike f.e. repairing a Hummer in the water). So it's not padding but cheating.

Since those "players" do it on crowded servers, they can be sure that kickvotes don't work. So my way to deal with this is to follow my team "mate", TK (stab!) him and then try to get his friend too (not as easy since they're normally linked).

Last edited by DerGraueWolf (2006-12-22 07:55:13)

psH
Banned
+217|6393|Sydney
I think this will work, but its kinda a bad idea, as many have said, its cheating. Also, when you teamswitch , you are KILLED you CAN NOT BE REVIVED. Just like suiciding, and i think your kit VANISHES when you suicide(?).

Last edited by Doms (2006-12-22 00:40:49)

التعريفات
Squiggles
+102|6378|Cali

Doms wrote:

I think this will work, but its kinda a bad idea, as many have said, its cheating. Also, when you teamswitch , you are KILLED you CAN NOT BE REVIVED. Just like suiciding, and i think your kit VANISHES when you suicide(?).
Never thought of that, I think you don't drop a kit when you suicide, then that means you don't drop one when you teamswitch.
psH
Banned
+217|6393|Sydney

التعريفات wrote:

Doms wrote:

Never thought of that, I think you don't drop a kit when you suicide, then that means you don't drop one when you teamswitch.
You could have just said ditto.
zeidmaan
+234|6425|Vienna

You can always jump of a cliff somewhere
madmurre
I suspect something is amiss
+117|6720|Sweden
Or have a friend to kill you then he gets your kit, you teamswitch he trades back to his old and there you go. that should work at least i think so

Edit: I´m blind Sam pointed out the same thing above.. but in allot easier way to do it...

Last edited by madmurre (2006-12-22 02:39:52)

Use0fWeapons
Get repairs here
+60|6543|Doncaster - UK
this sort of thing dose work, but its not very good karma. 
Have you ever seen a titan get destroyed before the Shields are down, it can happen.
[RU]Grmbl
+9|6504|Russia

zeidmaan wrote:

You can always jump of a cliff somewhere
Just eat a grenade.

This is what I usually do when bailed out from chopper too far from vehicles or a fight.

Last edited by [RU]Grmbl (2006-12-22 02:50:16)

Drax
Paddles/Plane Whore
+28|6571|Australia, NSW
yes it works. or yu could get a friend rdxing the titan up and going toa place where you kill him and det. but thats even more padding
JdeFalconr
Lex Luthor, King of Australia
+72|6552|Sammamish, WA
Can't engineers remove RDX with their little explosives-removal-waste-of-an-unlock?
sfarrar33
Halogenoalkane
+57|6628|InGerLand

dubbs wrote:

RedTwizzler wrote:

Nyte wrote:

Own.

First, just to be technical, C4 is not in BF2142, it is called something else, so I do not think it will work.

Also, in BF2, if the enemy has placed C4, you kill them, and take their kit.  You can denotate the C4 that was dropped.
C7 or RDX
dno why it has a different name though it doesn't exactly do anything differently
Mouse315
Bash.org Junkie
+105|6530

JdeFalconr wrote:

Can't engineers remove RDX with their little explosives-removal-waste-of-an-unlock?
Yes, and its not really a waste.  You can take out the RDX and APMs that people whore the titan corridors with, creating confused recons when they dont get massive kills when your squad rushes in.
Dr_Paulos236
+41|6405|England

Drax wrote:

yes it works. or yu could get a friend rdxing the titan up and going toa place where you kill him and det. but thats even more padding
Afraid not. Once you are critically wounded, your kit shows up after around 3-5 seconds. Then when you die, it vanishes. You CANNOT get your kit back after dieing let alone teamswitching. This won't work.
.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6819|Marathon, Florida Keys

seymorebutts443 wrote:

it works, but its stat padding
shut..........................the.......................hell........................up

go join BFROE
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard